Back to Managing Employee Performance

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Employee Performance by University of Minnesota

Once you have hired good employees, the next step that successful people managers take is to develop the full potential of their employees. Performance management is a process that helps managers achieve the goal of getting the best from their employees. In this third course in the Human Resources for People Managers specialization, we will discuss the skills and key processes you will need to develop your employees to attain department and organizational goals. These skills will include setting clear expectations, providing positive and corrective feedback, and delivering an effective performance appraisal....

MH

Oct 10, 2021

this course is amazing, give me a lot of knowledge i haven't know before. give me a lot of benefit. so insightful. thank you so much university of minnesota, the lecture, and especially for Coursera.

JD

Mar 19, 2021

This course war quite fulfilling. I learned so much helpful information that will not only help with refining my own skills but helping with the overall advancement or practices at my organization.

426 - 450 of 540 Reviews for Managing Employee Performance

By abhiram r

Sep 13, 2020

good

By balagangadhar

Aug 31, 2020

Good

By POOJA D

Aug 23, 2020

good

By vanshika a

Aug 21, 2020

good

By �SADHARAN G

Aug 21, 2020

good

By Lucky s

Aug 21, 2020

good

By praveen p

Aug 17, 2020

good

By Mohamed s m

Aug 9, 2020

good

By Lisha M

Aug 3, 2020

Good

By Mona A A

GOOD

By MINARUL H R

May 6, 2020

nice

By Arvind s

Apr 25, 2019

GOOD

By sarwat j

Jun 13, 2016

good

By GOSARIPALLI R 1

Dec 8, 2021

Jun 8, 2017

G

By Claire M

Oct 24, 2020

Larry Bourgerie has done a great job delivering this course on Managing Employee Performance. I love the clear objectives and detailed explanation on how to implement each topic. The course has increased my knowledge and understanding of the subject, and also boosted my confidence that benefits my work and career.

By Matthias B

May 21, 2017

Useful, hands-on, overview on employee performance management issues including in-depth tools, recommendations. Great for your daily work. IMO Bourgerie has fun teaching his stuff. A bit less intervowen with theory/concepts than Budd's course and questions are a bit easier. Would recommend it nevertheless.

By Brett B

Feb 15, 2021

Outstanding content, but some of the test questions were confusing and a bit misleading. That being said, because I had to do to more study to reach my goals on the quizzes and tests, so I probably learned a great deal more from this course than if I'd achieved 100% on the first try every time.