Back to EMT Foundations

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EMT Foundations by University of Colorado System

In this course, you will get a thorough introduction to the emergency medical services system, and learn the foundation components to how it works as a whole. You will also learn the nuts and bolts of becoming a healthcare provider, and gain some basic knowledge about the human body. By the end of the course, you will be able to 1) understand the history and components of the EMS system, 2) speak the language of medicine with basic medical terminology, as well as have an understanding of basic human anatomy, 3) understand the different types of communications and how they are specific to EMS, 4) take vital signs and master the normal from the abnormal, and 5) master personal and scene safety, and begin the process of patient assessment....

TP
Apr 21, 2021

I took this course as a refresher. As a Navy Corpsman I was a certified EMT and really wanted to maintain this skill set. So i used this as a refresher before my NRT. It was exactly what I needed.

HK
Apr 16, 2020

I have no words for this course, I mean its, really a gem of a course for all healthcare providers and other people as well. I want to recommend this course to all of the people to, save lives.

51 - 75 of 231 Reviews for EMT Foundations

By Mary C A

Jul 2, 2020

Good course but confusing. The description implies a full EMT program which this course is not. Otherwise for me a good review.

By Genevieve S

Dec 1, 2020

Great introductory course! Videos are short and practical but very informative and with in-video quizzes to emphasize learnings.

By estheruth A

Jun 21, 2020

I ma excited learning this course,I have learnt a lot of skills and i want to keep learning.Thank you so much for uplifting me.

By nikole f

Jun 1, 2020

Great course! The videos within the course allow you to gain knowledge of the precautions and steps to take while on the job.

By Alex N C C

Feb 4, 2020

Un curso muy completo

lleno de explicaciones fáciles de entender

Un trabajo bien hecho, sigan así.

Un abrazo y muchos exitos

By Che V B

Mar 4, 2019

In no way do I find learning more addictive than this. I intend to complete all 6 course available here. While not you!!!

By Kevin J F S

Oct 30, 2020

lo mejor y ayuda mucho cuando no se habla el idioma aunque si seria mejor una version en español con examenes en español

By Areeba J

Apr 12, 2020

the way there are various demostrations makes it easier to understand quickly and they always keep you interested.

By Opoku K B

Nov 5, 2020

I am very excited and I have learnt o much from this course. I recommend it to anybody who has interest in EMT.

By Lisa P

Mar 6, 2021

I enjoyed learning this course. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who wants to become an EMT.

By dicta R

Mar 15, 2019

This a great course, it explains the skills in large details and the legal knowledge was highly pointed out.

By Season k

Mar 7, 2020

This course helped me gain a knowledgeable EMT Techniques and also taught me things on how to save a life.

By David T

Jun 8, 2019

Outstanding Course, and fantastic introduction into Emergency Medical Technician and Emergency Medicine.

By Andrés G

Oct 15, 2020

Buena explicación pero los audios estaban en inglés y se complico un poco porque mi lengua es español.

Mar 8, 2020

Excellent teachers with vast experiences and knowledge brought to the table. Will recommend to others.

By Máximo C

Aug 31, 2020

Muy instructivo. Recomendado. Ayuda mucho a repasar las cosas aprendida en la escuela de medicina.

By Joaquin N

Jun 3, 2020

Would be better if i could buy a book or print all the information from one link for each course.

By Eliseo M

Aug 13, 2019

so far so good. just need to figure out how to get from EMT to AEMT so I can practice in my state.

By Isaac O A

Nov 8, 2020

The course was interesting and detailed. i got almost everything that was taught in the lecture

By Debra N

Feb 16, 2021

Very informative and detailed course. Thank you to the experienced and knowledgeable tutors.

By najea_salem

Aug 28, 2020

great course I have learned a lot of basic concepts in EMT thanks so much

I will keep going

By Dani G

Jul 13, 2020

¡Me encantó! Tanto las lecciones como los cursos adicionales te hacen aprender muchisimo.

By William H C

Jun 24, 2021

I​mpressive. I'm learning lots of new things on my way to becoming an EMT. Thanks.

By TANISHA S

Very informative. Provides all required knowledge in a very basic yet alluring way.

By Tomi K

Jul 15, 2020

Very easy to follow despite the complex nature of the subject. Awesome production!