Back to Take Your English Communication Skills to the Next Level

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Take Your English Communication Skills to the Next Level by Georgia Institute of Technology

This Capstone builds on the communication and content skills you’ve acquired throughout the Specialization and develops them further. During course lessons and Peer Assessments you will practice and expand the language skills necessary for success in the professional world. Throughout the course, you will have the opportunity to complete assessments relevant to the working world. In this course, you will: * Study cultural influences on communication more thoroughly, identify key cultural influences in your own experience and compare your culture with a different one to identify ways to improve communication and decrease misunderstanding. * Develop your email accuracy and style and engage in email correspondence with potential employers, clients or investors to set up interviews and/or meetings. * Practice and Demonstrate fluent and accurate spoken English as you prepare and present a short talk about a personal accomplishment or “Sales Pitch” for a product or service. * Polish your pronunciation through more connected speech including use of through groups, contractions/reductions, and linking. Week by week, as you practice your language skills, make connections with people important to you and develop your network, you will increase your opportunities for success. Completing this Capstone Project will help you reach your English language and professional goals now and in the future....

IV

Oct 11, 2018

Excellent course that has helped me to gain my confident back in relation to public speaking, writing efficient e-mails and prepare presentations.

FF

Mar 07, 2017

Those courses are very well prepared. The instructor are clear and concise. The practice is super good for self-evaluation prospective.

1 - 25 of 27 Reviews for Take Your English Communication Skills to the Next Level

By Nasr S N B

Nov 16, 2017

That's Specializations in English was very useful for me thanks for all instructors

By Indira L V

Oct 11, 2018

By Siddhartha K

Jun 27, 2018

Here you can know a lot more

By Jose A R N

May 17, 2017

My name is Jose Antonio from Brazil. I am looking for a new Data Scientist career (https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseantonio11)

I did this course and all the Specialization to complete my CV in English to the area of Data Science.

The course was excellent and the classes well taught by teachers.

Congratulations to Coursera team and Instructors.

By Bushra I A J

Dec 13, 2018

Useful course...

By Casey M

Feb 18, 2019

I really enjoy my first Capstone Project. It exceeded my expectations. Thank for this amazing course!

By Basil A H A

Feb 27, 2019

Dear Instructor Amalia B. Stephens,

First, I would like to thank you again and again for such wonderful courses. Yesterday I reviewed some of your valuable video lessons, and to be frank I found them very important and exiting at the same time. I will try to do my best to do the required assignments as I should, and wish to be lucky enough to do the assignments and quizzes rightfully. Furthermore, I wish and hope you will achieve more successes and prosperity in your business.

Best regards.

Basil A. Hussein Al-Askary

05374009094 - Turkey

By Waleed A

Sep 17, 2018

this course is amazing , appreciate your hard work on the material. ^_^

By Florence V

Dec 04, 2016

I really enjoyed this specialization.

By Pedro V H S

Mar 19, 2017

Awesome

By João P R d F

Jan 29, 2018

These four courses help you in many professional situations: how to write a professional e-mail in english, how to talk on phone in english and how to make a speech in english. I could improve my vocabulary and become more comfortable to talk english in the situations describe

By Samir M

Jan 27, 2018

I'm very satisfied ! Tanks to Georgia Language Institute.

By Myada E

May 12, 2018

It's a very helpful course. Thank you

By francesca f

very good

By Ammar H

Jul 13, 2019

Amazing

kindly feel free to contact me in anytime if you require any details.

Lastly, I would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss my skills and how I can contribute to your excellent course

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely

Ammar HDAIFEH

Skype: live:ammarhodyfa93

What's App: 963 993894048

By Imam A S

Aug 01, 2019

nice course with an excellent themes

By Zafar I

Aug 11, 2019

Thank you very much to Coursera.

By Jorge C

Aug 18, 2019

Very good for anyone who want to improve their English skills. I highly recommend it.

By Alzum S M

Dec 11, 2018

It was great learning throughout the course

By Mohammad A R

Jul 18, 2019

It was helpful thank you so much for supporting.

By Robert J C

Aug 06, 2019

Good capstone. Just be aware that peer appraisal may be delayed. Overall, good.