Back to Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action by University of California, Irvine

Success in business can be greatly enhanced with an understanding of key entrepreneurial characteristics and competencies solutions. This interactive course provides potential entrepreneurs with the knowledge of succeeding in an entrepreneurial opportunity. Topics include: how creativity, opportunity and feasibility are best evaluated; business strategies for new businesses; importance of a business plan; achieving success in a new business. At the end of the course students will have the skills and confidence to evaluate starting a business, in addition to becoming more enterprising in how they approach their roles should they decide to work in organizations. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Learn about the many faces of and contexts for entrepreneurship 2. Learn about the entrepreneurial process and how to manage it 3. Learn about what it takes to be an entrepreneur and your own potential to be one 4. Learn to recognize opportunities to generate and assess your own business idea 5. Explain the business planning process 6. Apply entrepreneurial approaches, concepts and methods to your own business idea 7. Learn about the operational issues in developing new business ventures...

CC

Jul 05, 2020

Easy and not as intimidating as I feared. I am not a financial person, but I found these insights to be very helpful in understanding those who are, and being able to appreciate my family's business.

NG

Nov 08, 2015

I really enjoyed this class. It has given me serious motivation to start my own company. I liked being able to see an overview of the steps I need to take to start my business off on the right foot.

76 - 100 of 298 Reviews for Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action

By Bala K M

Jun 11, 2020

The Quiz or the assignment makes you work till know the concept and not by choice

By S S R

May 03, 2020

Very useful and must study to understand the concept of starting our own business

By Sam E

Aug 27, 2015

Excellent course - well delivered, logically presented, easy to follow. Loved it!

By Dmytro B

Jan 10, 2016

This is really great course for people who just try to begin their own business!

By Jeevan M

Jun 06, 2020

Concise to the point, intense overview of the entrepreneurial spirit. Loved it.

By Amaury G M O

Jan 02, 2016

Outsatnading material for someone ike me who wants to be an entreprenur¡¡¡¡¡

By Ariston C N

Aug 17, 2015

Objective course with a good, simple path to start working on your business.

By Edward A

Nov 26, 2016

Well delivered, thorough overview, especially good for complete beginners.

By Vishal K

Apr 06, 2018

Great Course and Great Teacher. Must for the beginners of new start ups.

By Manuel M L

Sep 25, 2015

I totally recommend the course. It helps you grow as an entrepreneur.

By Tanmay K B

Jul 29, 2020

it was a good session and good to know the topic of entrepreneurship

By Aastha s

Jun 01, 2020

The really really amazing. So many new concept from are new to me..

By Emad N M A

Jul 06, 2019

This very very Useful. Coursera is the best site to present courses.

By Rom S

Jan 29, 2016

It really enhanced my confidence in starting a business of my own :)

By Nikolay V

Mar 09, 2016

Very interesting course with good advices and examples from expert.

By ANAS M A

Jun 08, 2020

Loved the case. However, the course was a little dry and too basic

By Syed M R A S

Jul 12, 2020

I learned a lot from this course and want to start my own career.

By Mahak J

Jun 10, 2020

Iit's really a good course I got lots of new things i like it alo

By Kilanko O

Jul 22, 2018

The best I've heard on Entrepreneurial so far. Kudos to the team

By CUT I S

Jun 01, 2020

great... I can learn the fundamental entrepreneurship values

By Jayant G

Jul 30, 2020

Great for those who want to be entrepreneurs int he future.

By SIVAPRAGASAM P

A comprehensive course to for freshers on entrepreneurship.

By Ritika D R

Feb 08, 2016

Very interesting! Makes you want to start your own venture.

By STACY-ANN A

Feb 17, 2019

Presenter was great - made the information easy to digest.