Back to Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action by University of California, Irvine

Success in business can be greatly enhanced with an understanding of key entrepreneurial characteristics and competencies solutions. This interactive course provides potential entrepreneurs with the knowledge of succeeding in an entrepreneurial opportunity. Topics include: how creativity, opportunity and feasibility are best evaluated; business strategies for new businesses; importance of a business plan; achieving success in a new business. At the end of the course students will have the skills and confidence to evaluate starting a business, in addition to becoming more enterprising in how they approach their roles should they decide to work in organizations. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Learn about the many faces of and contexts for entrepreneurship 2. Learn about the entrepreneurial process and how to manage it 3. Learn about what it takes to be an entrepreneur and your own potential to be one 4. Learn to recognize opportunities to generate and assess your own business idea 5. Explain the business planning process 6. Apply entrepreneurial approaches, concepts and methods to your own business idea 7. Learn about the operational issues in developing new business ventures...

CC
Jul 4, 2020

Easy and not as intimidating as I feared. I am not a financial person, but I found these insights to be very helpful in understanding those who are, and being able to appreciate my family's business.

NG
Nov 7, 2015

I really enjoyed this class. It has given me serious motivation to start my own company. I liked being able to see an overview of the steps I need to take to start my business off on the right foot.

76 - 100 of 365 Reviews for Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action

By ZAIN U S

Jun 14, 2020

A very good course for guidance of fresh entrepreneurs as it helped me understanding a lot in starting my own business.

By Julio C M

Dec 23, 2015

Curso excelente, aprendes muchas cosas de la vida de un emprendedor, solo cosas verdaderas y practicas, Excelente!!!!

By Nancy R

Oct 4, 2015

I need this in my back pocket! He has given me an idea that will benefit the process of making this business happen.

By Silas W

Jan 27, 2016

Great stuff. Lots of applicable perspectives and ideas not just to entrepreneurship, but daily interactions as well.

By Robert G

Nov 29, 2020

This was very informative and well rounded. An extremely helpful course for people looking to become entrepreneurs.

By Joel S

Jun 15, 2016

Great fundamentals course! I've implemented tools I learned in this course and they've really helped my business.

By Fionn C

Jun 18, 2017

Very informative. Absolutely recommend it for those considering even possibly opening a business in future.

By Patrina

Nov 14, 2020

The lectures were clearly explained, which made it easy to understand and grasp the concept. Thank you!

By ANURAG J

Apr 18, 2020

A very helpful course for individuals like us who require guiding about the point of how to do a start.

By Atul K

Aug 18, 2020

Excellent course to get your basics right on Entrepreneurship - process, steps, skills and pitfalls!!

By MOHAMED M P

Aug 17, 2020

This will be helpful for new entrepreneurs and to generate idea about the basic of entrepreneurship.

By Judith A R

Nov 22, 2015

Great, i really appreciate the form of evaluation, makes you reasoning, understand and finally learn.

By YOLLANDA K

Aug 9, 2020

Very good course helps with the general understanding of starting your journey as an entrepreneur.

By Candice B

Nov 19, 2015

I enjoyed this course and learned a lot about starting my own business. A Very informative course.

By Folajomi I

Sep 8, 2015

Really deep, summarized and very educative.

I particularly like David's charismatic presentation.

By Mohan P

Sep 11, 2020

Good Informative Course. Got to learn and understand the nuances of the entrepreneurial process.

By Rahul A

Aug 6, 2020

Excellently made for beginners to understand and implement in their lives as an entrepreneur.

By Henry V C

May 5, 2020

This is the best advisable course for a new emerging entrepreneur . This was a great course.

By Mursel

Apr 10, 2018

the course was quite useful, if you wanna start up, this course will explore your knowledge

By sujith

Sep 1, 2015

its good course.. which makes me to learn roles and responsibility of an entrepreneur.

By Renato M

Feb 25, 2017

Important issues and only the essential !!!

We must investigate and to learn more !!!!

By Andrew B

Sep 5, 2015

solid basic understanding of process of business learned some good bits of knowledge.

By Praveen C

May 7, 2020

Best course for people or students who wants to start up to become an entrepreneur.

By Shalin V

Jul 22, 2020

best course for all who are looking into entrepreneurship or starting a business!

By Bala K M

Jun 11, 2020

The Quiz or the assignment makes you work till know the concept and not by choice