Back to Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action by University of California, Irvine

Success in business can be greatly enhanced with an understanding of key entrepreneurial characteristics and competencies solutions. This interactive course provides potential entrepreneurs with the knowledge of succeeding in an entrepreneurial opportunity. Topics include: how creativity, opportunity and feasibility are best evaluated; business strategies for new businesses; importance of a business plan; achieving success in a new business. At the end of the course students will have the skills and confidence to evaluate starting a business, in addition to becoming more enterprising in how they approach their roles should they decide to work in organizations. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Learn about the many faces of and contexts for entrepreneurship 2. Learn about the entrepreneurial process and how to manage it 3. Learn about what it takes to be an entrepreneur and your own potential to be one 4. Learn to recognize opportunities to generate and assess your own business idea 5. Explain the business planning process 6. Apply entrepreneurial approaches, concepts and methods to your own business idea 7. Learn about the operational issues in developing new business ventures...

CC

Jul 05, 2020

Easy and not as intimidating as I feared. I am not a financial person, but I found these insights to be very helpful in understanding those who are, and being able to appreciate my family's business.

NG

Nov 08, 2015

I really enjoyed this class. It has given me serious motivation to start my own company. I liked being able to see an overview of the steps I need to take to start my business off on the right foot.

76 - 100 of 338 Reviews for Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action

By Joel S

Jun 15, 2016

Great fundamentals course! I've implemented tools I learned in this course and they've really helped my business.

By Fionn C

Jun 18, 2017

Very informative. Absolutely recommend it for those considering even possibly opening a business in future.

By ANURAG J

Apr 18, 2020

A very helpful course for individuals like us who require guiding about the point of how to do a start.

By Atul K

Aug 18, 2020

Excellent course to get your basics right on Entrepreneurship - process, steps, skills and pitfalls!!

By MOHAMED M P

Aug 17, 2020

This will be helpful for new entrepreneurs and to generate idea about the basic of entrepreneurship.

By Judith A R

Nov 22, 2015

Great, i really appreciate the form of evaluation, makes you reasoning, understand and finally learn.

By YOLLANDA K

Aug 09, 2020

Very good course helps with the general understanding of starting your journey as an entrepreneur.

By Candice B

Nov 19, 2015

I enjoyed this course and learned a lot about starting my own business. A Very informative course.

By Folajomi I

Sep 08, 2015

Really deep, summarized and very educative.

I particularly like David's charismatic presentation.

By Mohan P

Sep 11, 2020

Good Informative Course. Got to learn and understand the nuances of the entrepreneurial process.

By Rahul A

Aug 06, 2020

Excellently made for beginners to understand and implement in their lives as an entrepreneur.

By Henry V C

May 06, 2020

This is the best advisable course for a new emerging entrepreneur . This was a great course.

By Mursel

Apr 10, 2018

the course was quite useful, if you wanna start up, this course will explore your knowledge

By sujith

Sep 01, 2015

its good course.. which makes me to learn roles and responsibility of an entrepreneur.

By Renato M

Feb 25, 2017

Important issues and only the essential !!!

We must investigate and to learn more !!!!

By Andrew B

Sep 05, 2015

solid basic understanding of process of business learned some good bits of knowledge.

By Praveen C

May 07, 2020

Best course for people or students who wants to start up to become an entrepreneur.

By Shalin V

Jul 22, 2020

best course for all who are looking into entrepreneurship or starting a business!

By Bala K M

Jun 11, 2020

The Quiz or the assignment makes you work till know the concept and not by choice

By S S R

May 03, 2020

Very useful and must study to understand the concept of starting our own business

By Sam E

Aug 27, 2015

Excellent course - well delivered, logically presented, easy to follow. Loved it!

By Dmytro B

Jan 10, 2016

This is really great course for people who just try to begin their own business!

By Jeevan M

Jun 06, 2020

Concise to the point, intense overview of the entrepreneurial spirit. Loved it.

By Amaury G M O

Jan 02, 2016

Outsatnading material for someone ike me who wants to be an entreprenur¡¡¡¡¡