Back to Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action by University of California, Irvine

Success in business can be greatly enhanced with an understanding of key entrepreneurial characteristics and competencies solutions. This interactive course provides potential entrepreneurs with the knowledge of succeeding in an entrepreneurial opportunity. Topics include: how creativity, opportunity and feasibility are best evaluated; business strategies for new businesses; importance of a business plan; achieving success in a new business. At the end of the course students will have the skills and confidence to evaluate starting a business, in addition to becoming more enterprising in how they approach their roles should they decide to work in organizations. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Learn about the many faces of and contexts for entrepreneurship 2. Learn about the entrepreneurial process and how to manage it 3. Learn about what it takes to be an entrepreneur and your own potential to be one 4. Learn to recognize opportunities to generate and assess your own business idea 5. Explain the business planning process 6. Apply entrepreneurial approaches, concepts and methods to your own business idea 7. Learn about the operational issues in developing new business ventures...

CC

Jul 05, 2020

Easy and not as intimidating as I feared. I am not a financial person, but I found these insights to be very helpful in understanding those who are, and being able to appreciate my family's business.

NG

Nov 08, 2015

I really enjoyed this class. It has given me serious motivation to start my own company. I liked being able to see an overview of the steps I need to take to start my business off on the right foot.

326 - 340 of 340 Reviews for Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action

By Matthew M

Jan 02, 2016

Seemed like pretty basic stuff for the cost of the certificate.

By Asad K

Dec 28, 2015

A good refresher but did not get to know anything new.

By Siméon K

Dec 15, 2015

It was very theorical than pratical

By Deng Z

May 06, 2020

Good content but too vague...

By Kritika J

Good experience

By Dina A

Jul 08, 2020

good

By John D

Dec 03, 2016

h

By Athena W

Jul 28, 2017

Nothing is really covered aside from a simple overview. No useful tools to take away really. I prefer courses which give more than just reading a book or some online articles. Also the manner of speach and teaching used doesn't feel like university level to me. Though perhaps this course is more suited to people brand new to business, which I am not.

By SaraLi F

Apr 19, 2020

VERY basic. You can't do the quizzes without upgrading, so the course is always "incomplete". An ok intro to SOME things bout entrepreneurship but not comprehensive at all.

By Bernhard K

Nov 30, 2015

Nothing really new. Very good for newbies in the field. Short and easy to handle presentations and topics.

By Gio P

Oct 18, 2015

Disappointing, not different from a class presentation, poor in content, lousy instructor

By Blanka T

Sep 19, 2015

I did not conclude the course because of the fundamentally wrong guidance that this lecturer promotes. Today we know more advanced and useful methodologies for entrepreneurship.

By görkem a

Mar 03, 2016

Very short not good It doesnt give anything about entrepreneurship

By Ibrahim M M

Jan 09, 2017

Speaker is not energetic or something lacking.. makes it boring.

By Niyaz S

Dec 30, 2015

No real applicable knowledge gained