Back to Entrepreneurship I: Laying the Foundation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Entrepreneurship I: Laying the Foundation by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course will explore the earlier stages of the entrepreneurial venture process across four modules. The modules will examine the nature of growth and error in entrepreneurial settings and how to manage resources in those settings. In addition, the modules will explore the emergence and existence of entrepreneurial opportunities, the formulation of ideas in relation to those opportunities, and how those opportunities and ideas influence entrepreneurial phenomena. Finally, the course modules will focus on how business concepts underlie compelling entrepreneurial missions that provide guidance to the evolution of a venture’s business model and future strategic planning....

DR

Sep 09, 2020

The course material is excellent and relevant to the times. The interviews with former students and entrepreneurs provides a real world view of the application of the knowledge disseminated in course.

CR

Oct 17, 2020

I love this one it opens me up something i never been experience and trying to interview people that i dont know and im surprise that i did and i evolve because of what i learn from here.

26 - 50 of 136 Reviews for Entrepreneurship I: Laying the Foundation

By Thejaswini

Feb 10, 2020

this course was very helpful. thank you

By Aasiya M

Feb 20, 2020

Great clear and detailed information

By Rahul T

Dec 31, 2018

AMAZING EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COURSE

By Afsana A

Aug 10, 2020

it's a perfect course for new one who is searching his or her goal. I learned a lot of new things from this course. Now when I will launch a new business I will easily able to apply these ideas. This course will help me to take decisions about my start up.

By Carolyn A S

Sep 16, 2020

This course was very educational and enjoyable. I really learnt a lot, I enjoyed the video and the readings. I loved doing the peer review and doing the peer review assignments helped me to understand the notes a lot more. I give this course a 5 star.

By A.M I H A

Aug 09, 2020

Great course to the new comers for the entrepreneurship. This course providing valuable knowledge the core concept about entrepreneurship. Also, the course instructor cover the all thing related to the topic. Thank you for your valuable guidance.

By Jannatul F

Oct 05, 2020

I am a new entrepreneur and I needed basic knowledge and skills to move on with. This course was the perfect push for me and I have earned so many basic skills like Presentation skills, leadership skills, customer analyzing skills etc.

By Md. D H

Aug 07, 2020

I'm happy to got practice in corcera e-learning platform. Also happy because they provide us world first class university course. Coursera fulfilled my dream on reading international university. I started my entrepreneurship journey.

By A.J S

Aug 07, 2020

Professor Parkinson has been amazing, GREAT COURSE. This course had so much introduction to Entrepreneurship that I was unaware of and Professor Parkinson navigated through all topics amazingly well, and explained concepts very well.

By ZARIN S

Aug 10, 2020

I understand the course very well. As I start my new bussiness. it help to understand the market, the plans should i follow. TOM PARKINSON sir helped me out a lot. The interviews give me live knowledge. Overall i feel it helpful.

By Tamanna T R

Aug 06, 2020

The professor was really good and his teaching process is very easy going for which i was able to understand the lecture very good. I am really highly satisfied after having this course and excited to see the next level.

By Crestilgyele N R

By IRENE B L

Jul 27, 2020

Highly recommended course for those Entrep-spirited people...very knowledgeable...high credits to our Professor/Discussant...God bless and more power!

By Sina G

Sep 12, 2020

Excellent course, informational, hands on and a perfect glimpse into what an entrepreneur is up against. Also, a superb teacher with great insights.

By Mondira D

Aug 04, 2020

Thank you very much for giving me an opportunity for participating the course Entrepreneurship I laying the foundation.

By Sohelia S

Aug 08, 2020

A lot new ideas and business technique learnt from this course. This course will help me to go ahead in the business.

By MST.AFSANA H T

Aug 22, 2020

I learned a lot about business and development my business basic skills

Really it is very very important for me

By Halima A S

Sep 01, 2020

This is a tremendous course for us . I have ever learned many topic about Entrepreneurship.

By Jagath D

Aug 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your great effort. it was really helpful and we learned a lot.

By Alex M

Sep 10, 2020

Provides insightful tools to help evaluate the feasibility of a new business venture.

By ashely d

Aug 09, 2020

this was a very easy class, just make sure you take notes and good luck to everyone!

Sep 07, 2020

95% of the syllabus was universal and it made understanding the content very easy.

By Sejal R S

Sep 13, 2020

Extremely satisfied with the course and Prof Thomas Parkinson's way of teaching

By Keith K D

Sep 10, 2020

Great course, i learned a lot. the interviews with entrepreneurs is a big plus.

By Bill D S D

Oct 17, 2020

It has indeed the foundation I need going forward. Thank you very much.