Back to Entrepreneurship I: Laying the Foundation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Entrepreneurship I: Laying the Foundation by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course will explore the earlier stages of the entrepreneurial venture process across four modules. The modules will examine the nature of growth and error in entrepreneurial settings and how to manage resources in those settings. In addition, the modules will explore the emergence of entrepreneurial opportunities, the formulation of ideas in relation to those opportunities, and how those opportunities and ideas influence entrepreneurial phenomena. Finally, the course will focus on how business concepts underlie compelling entrepreneurial missions that provide guidance to the evolution of a venture’s business model and future strategic planning. You will be able to: - Develop a foundational understanding of the entrepreneurial process - Consider the relationship between growth and error - Understand how particular opportunities influence entrepreneurial phenomena This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

DR
Sep 8, 2020

The course material is excellent and relevant to the times. The interviews with former students and entrepreneurs provides a real world view of the application of the knowledge disseminated in course.

CR
Oct 16, 2020

I love this one it opens me up something i never been experience and trying to interview people that i dont know and im surprise that i did and i evolve because of what i learn from here.

26 - 50 of 181 Reviews for Entrepreneurship I: Laying the Foundation

By Nicholas F

Aug 23, 2018

Very informative course and exceptional presentation

By Thejaswini

Feb 10, 2020

this course was very helpful. thank you

By Aasiya M

Feb 20, 2020

Great clear and detailed information

By Rahul T

Dec 31, 2018

AMAZING EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COURSE

By Marie g

Nov 3, 2020

I learned a lot from this course journey...the professor is very profound Excell teacher...as a Philippines nationality l get to get accros with different students in the class where I'm so much grateful of the LEARNINGS l got from it....thank you COURSERA AND UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS

SUCH AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE WITH YOU

By Afsana A

Aug 10, 2020

it's a perfect course for new one who is searching his or her goal. I learned a lot of new things from this course. Now when I will launch a new business I will easily able to apply these ideas. This course will help me to take decisions about my start up.

By Carolyn A S

Sep 16, 2020

This course was very educational and enjoyable. I really learnt a lot, I enjoyed the video and the readings. I loved doing the peer review and doing the peer review assignments helped me to understand the notes a lot more. I give this course a 5 star.

By A.M I H A

Aug 8, 2020

Great course to the new comers for the entrepreneurship. This course providing valuable knowledge the core concept about entrepreneurship. Also, the course instructor cover the all thing related to the topic. Thank you for your valuable guidance.

By Jannatul F

Oct 5, 2020

I am a new entrepreneur and I needed basic knowledge and skills to move on with. This course was the perfect push for me and I have earned so many basic skills like Presentation skills, leadership skills, customer analyzing skills etc.

By Md. D H

Aug 7, 2020

I'm happy to got practice in corcera e-learning platform. Also happy because they provide us world first class university course. Coursera fulfilled my dream on reading international university. I started my entrepreneurship journey.

By A.J S

Aug 6, 2020

Professor Parkinson has been amazing, GREAT COURSE. This course had so much introduction to Entrepreneurship that I was unaware of and Professor Parkinson navigated through all topics amazingly well, and explained concepts very well.

By Anna K T

Nov 9, 2020

The modules were organized into topics very appropriate to the course and the interviews were very enlightening. It's nice to know other people who have gone through the process, how they started and what they did to keep growing.

By ZARIN S

Aug 10, 2020

I understand the course very well. As I start my new bussiness. it help to understand the market, the plans should i follow. TOM PARKINSON sir helped me out a lot. The interviews give me live knowledge. Overall i feel it helpful.

By Tamanna T R

Aug 6, 2020

The professor was really good and his teaching process is very easy going for which i was able to understand the lecture very good. I am really highly satisfied after having this course and excited to see the next level.

By Shurma F

Nov 30, 2020

A lot of foundation was covered in this course. You have to keep an open mind in order to grasp the various concepts mentioned and to complete the exercises entailed. I am grateful to have completed it successfully.

By Jhonny P S G

Apr 15, 2021

A really very interesting course with important methodological concepts and practical application techniques that have allowed me perfectly to complement my knowledge.

By IRENE B L

Jul 27, 2020

Highly recommended course for those Entrep-spirited people...very knowledgeable...high credits to our Professor/Discussant...God bless and more power!

By Sina G

Sep 12, 2020

Excellent course, informational, hands on and a perfect glimpse into what an entrepreneur is up against. Also, a superb teacher with great insights.

By Brunilda R

Mar 26, 2021

Very well explained. Easy to follow. The instructor is doing a great job at having the student understand the content. Thank you.

By Oswald Z B

Dec 26, 2020

The course materials are very much engaging and practical, I like it very much. It'll help me a lot with my new business.

By Mondira D

Aug 4, 2020

Thank you very much for giving me an opportunity for participating the course Entrepreneurship I laying the foundation.

By Sohelia S

Aug 8, 2020

A lot new ideas and business technique learnt from this course. This course will help me to go ahead in the business.

By MST.AFSANA H T

Aug 22, 2020

I learned a lot about business and development my business basic skills

Really it is very very important for me

By Denise P T

Mar 17, 2021

This course was vey informative, I enjoyed every thing about it. Thank you Coursera for bring this on stream

By R G

Nov 17, 2020

muy buen curso, ame aprender tanto en tan poco tiempo, he aprendido informacion realmente muy valiosa