Back to Entrepreneurship I: Laying the Foundation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Entrepreneurship I: Laying the Foundation by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course will explore the earlier stages of the entrepreneurial venture process across four modules. The modules will examine the nature of growth and error in entrepreneurial settings and how to manage resources in those settings. In addition, the modules will explore the emergence of entrepreneurial opportunities, the formulation of ideas in relation to those opportunities, and how those opportunities and ideas influence entrepreneurial phenomena. Finally, the course will focus on how business concepts underlie compelling entrepreneurial missions that provide guidance to the evolution of a venture’s business model and future strategic planning. You will be able to: - Develop a foundational understanding of the entrepreneurial process - Consider the relationship between growth and error - Understand how particular opportunities influence entrepreneurial phenomena This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

DR
Sep 8, 2020

The course material is excellent and relevant to the times. The interviews with former students and entrepreneurs provides a real world view of the application of the knowledge disseminated in course.

CR
Oct 16, 2020

I love this one it opens me up something i never been experience and trying to interview people that i dont know and im surprise that i did and i evolve because of what i learn from here.

151 - 175 of 181 Reviews for Entrepreneurship I: Laying the Foundation

By Shreya K

Sep 26, 2020

good

By Favas 1

Sep 21, 2020

good

By Vikram K V

Jul 24, 2020

Good

By CIVIL_SY_04

Jul 14, 2020

good

By Tofig M

Jun 30, 2020

nice

By Marcia B

Mar 2, 2020

T

By Cody B

Feb 5, 2020

Would be interested in taking follow up courses to this as I feel this one was more common knowledge when it comes to what I already understand. However, I did get some great insights in the interviews that I would not have been aware of otherwise - I will watch those again. Also, the readings were very good. Quizzes a little too easy.

By Benjamin D

Jul 18, 2018

Great content and instructor. The videos could use a little more excitement. At some points it felt a bit like a power point presentation.

By Carmen L

Jan 30, 2021

It is fun to learn more about entrepreneurship. However, the assignments can feel a bit unreasonable for some.

By Kellyanne J

Oct 14, 2020

Great class. Really helps to understand the process as I push towards Entrepreneurship

By Jatuat N B

Jun 1, 2020

This is a very detailed and tailored course to help the average entrepreneur.

By Sheena E

Sep 24, 2020

Information was easily understood, concepts flowed and connected

By Matthew E

Oct 19, 2020

Great and inspiring course to engage in a start up of your own.

By SHRADHANJALI B

Jul 8, 2020

It was great experience to learn from this university.

By Gowsik S

Apr 29, 2020

loved this course but hope there is lot to learn

By Tennacie J J

Jun 17, 2021

very good and glad that i took the course

By serigne f

Feb 20, 2021

great course will recommend to my friend

By Ammar E M

May 23, 2020

Pleased to attend this course

By Jezreel A

Feb 8, 2021

Nice

By Mohammed R I

Sep 19, 2020

good

By Leanna F

Jun 22, 2021

I'M a guyanese and i really hate the verify id section because it never picKs up my face and always says cannot verify.SHOULD CHANGE TO ONLY NAME VERIFICATION LIKE OTHER COURSES.