Back to Environmental Management & Ethics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Environmental Management & Ethics by Technical University of Denmark (DTU)

Decision-makers often turn to scientists and engineers to assist them to navigate through complex environmental, health and societal challenges pervaded by systemic uncertainty, ambiguity and ethical implications. This course prepares you to meet the requests and demands of current and future decision-makers and in this course, you will analyze ethical challenges associated with environmental dilemmas and apply different decision making tools relevant to environmental management and regulation....

SB

Jun 01, 2020

Being a sustainability consultant it was important for me to understand the ethical principles to serve better solution. This course helped me gained that clarity.

CB

Feb 28, 2019

Good content and well structured. Lecturers are clear and the questions in the exams really make you think and learn the topic to its fullest.

1 - 25 of 29 Reviews for Environmental Management & Ethics

By Franz F

Mar 18, 2019

This course truly made me think about us as a species and our purely negative impact on the environment.

By Mahmud H T

Jan 14, 2018

Update knowledge of Environmental management and ethics that i am learning from this course! Nicely designed.

By Tem K J

Oct 03, 2019

This course is an eye opener in my career of becoming a complete professional environmental manager. The course was so rich, simple and easy to understand the key principles of managing the environment. I thank all the instructors for their time and initiative to impart knowledge across the world. I also extend my appreciation to the donors of the financial aid used in seeing me through this course. I highly recommend this course to anyone who want to know more about our environment or start a career in environmental management.

By Constantin P

Jul 20, 2019

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the course videos presented. I also liked that we had to done essays. It was a nice and easy way to learn guided by those videos. I would recommend Steffen Foss Hansen as an excellent instructor to those looking to take this course, he is great!. Laud Klausen it is great too! Thank you DTU for this course!

By Akshayan S

Everything explained was so brief. And Thanks to DTU for providing all the right information to know the environment from POV of ethics and how to well manage the system that would help our generation in taking care of it. Its true that the History tells a lot about us, and nature than we already know about it.

By Celso T G

Feb 13, 2018

The course will add a lot of value to my career and judgement in regards to Environmental matters. I feel much confident and capable to discuss ethics, principles and foundations of environmental sciences. The facilitators are incredibly amazing.

By Sanjukta B

Jun 01, 2020

By Christian B

Feb 28, 2019

By Laura G

The content is very complete. I was introduced to a range of new terms and topics that have given the tools to further study by myself.

By Danielle O

Jun 24, 2020

Very highly recommend if you want to further your understanding and knowledge of land management and protection.

By Pashupati N K

Dec 09, 2017

The idea behind ethics is great and impressive, needs to learn by all development activists.

By Barbara M G

Jan 17, 2020

Excellent course and materials, great tutors, good help on the website, very encouraging

By Roberta G

Oct 15, 2017

Excellent introduction to environmental management and ethical considerations.

By KOUASSI K T B

Oct 24, 2019

Excellent cours. Mention spéciale aux enseignants pour la qualité du contenu.

By Ricardo d S R

Feb 05, 2018

Very good! The teachers are very kind and have enough knowledge to pass.

By mohammad I

Jul 02, 2020

This course very much useful for me to fulfill my environment career

By Enrique R R

May 22, 2020

Very useful, i hope it helps me in my career.

By ANNA M G

Feb 17, 2019

Very hard but challenging.

By Mutwali E A M s

By Christina H

Jun 03, 2020

F

By AAKASH P

i think when it comes to researching outside the course content should be a voluntary activity. one of the week the entire time was dedicated to asking students to do do self research

By Dewan H M

Loved doing this course. Learnt a lot. Regards.