Back to Essential Epidemiologic Tools for Public Health Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Essential Epidemiologic Tools for Public Health Practice by Johns Hopkins University

In order to make a difference in the health and well-being of a population, we must understand the burden of all problems and conditions that affect the population, as well as how well our efforts to mitigate these problems are actually working. This course provides you with some essential skills and tools that will enhance your ability to describe and understand the health of your community. The tools that epidemiologists use are in fact useful for all public health practitioners, including data scientists, program officials, agency leaders, and policymakers. Whether you are deeply enmeshed in your career and looking to augment your skills, or are looking to change career paths into the field of public health, this course will give you some of the practical knowledge and skills that we hope you can apply in your professional endeavors....

KG

Apr 03, 2020

The lessons are very helpful and the method of teaching is very straightforward. I just wish there would have been handouts for the exercises so that we can easily keep a file for future reference.

MS

Mar 29, 2020

This course was a simple and easy-to-follow introduction to some integral programs that are used by public health practitioners. I highly recommend spending a few hours learning from this course!

151 - 175 of 449 Reviews for Essential Epidemiologic Tools for Public Health Practice

By Nashae P

Apr 01, 2020

This did a great job of explaining several tools, practices, and ideas regarding epidemiology.

Apr 01, 2020

This was a very informative course and the hands on exercise in week 4 was great.I enjoyed it

By Lamario J

Mar 31, 2020

This course was very informative. It was really nice to brush up on my Public Health skills.

By CHRISTIE J J

Sep 02, 2020

wonderful course especially when we have to study the disease dynamics during the pandemic

By Luis A D C

May 01, 2020

It was so great, useful, and thinked to help in practice. Thank you so much from Colombia!

By SUCCESS L

Mar 28, 2020

I learnt a lot through this platform. Thank you for making me better equipped in my field.

By Juan E L C

Jun 06, 2020

Pensei que tivesse mais conteúdo. Contudo, o curso é muito bom para dar uma noção básica!

By Asheley T

Mar 29, 2020

Amazing learning experience! I totally enjoyed this as an upcoming Public Health Student!

By Sherene B

Jul 25, 2020

The course was very clear, the questions I had at work this course was very transparent.

By Emily W

Apr 03, 2020

An amazing opportunity to learn online. Also such a helpful course with the map making!

By jacqueline v

Apr 01, 2020

This course was great. The professor explained everything clearly and straight forward.

By Madorah S

Mar 29, 2020

I learned so much from this course. I feel prepared to take on the public health world.

By Romanos R

Aug 31, 2020

Great course for every health professional, I was excited about use of GIS software !

By Dr. B P

Jul 28, 2020

This course is highly recommended as it is based on easy language and clear concepts.

By Cayla C

Mar 30, 2020

Amazing course! Breaks down essential concepts of public health in a very useful way.

By Kalinda G

Jul 15, 2020

The walkthrough of QGIS was very helpful and the projects were simple and pertinent.

By Kyle Y

Mar 30, 2020

I really enjoyed this Course and like that you could complete this at your own pace.

By Zarima J

Jul 16, 2020

I really enjoyed this course, I have learned new interesting topics I didnt know.

By Stephanie M

Apr 08, 2020

Very informative and easy to follow. Interactive applications made learning easy.

By Cooper D

Jul 29, 2020

Super useful information, going to use what i learned to build up my resume. :)

By Jonathan E M A

Jul 22, 2020

amazing course I really enjoy it, and I learned a lot of things of epidemiology

By Wanderley A A O

Apr 21, 2020

Excelente! He aprendido muchísimo. Ejercicios aplicados, información muy buena,

By Andrew P

Apr 12, 2020

Well taught with a good assortment of practical elements built into the course.

By Tun T W

Jul 13, 2020

This course equips me basic epidemiological skills for public health practice.

By Antoni S M

Apr 09, 2020

Really useful for someone that wants to start in the world of the epidemiology