Back to Essential Epidemiologic Tools for Public Health Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Essential Epidemiologic Tools for Public Health Practice by Johns Hopkins University

In order to make a difference in the health and well-being of a population, we must understand the burden of all problems and conditions that affect the population, as well as how well our efforts to mitigate these problems are actually working. This course provides you with some essential skills and tools that will enhance your ability to describe and understand the health of your community. The tools that epidemiologists use are in fact useful for all public health practitioners, including data scientists, program officials, agency leaders, and policymakers. Whether you are deeply enmeshed in your career and looking to augment your skills, or are looking to change career paths into the field of public health, this course will give you some of the practical knowledge and skills that we hope you can apply in your professional endeavors....

A
Jan 19, 2021

It was great. A very usefull introduction to the epidemioly. As the title, it was about the essential epidemiological tools, i really liked it. Now I have a clear knowledgment for the public health.

SF
Dec 7, 2020

Excellent course! Epidemiology is my passion and I realize how much I do not know about this subject and how eager I am to learn so much more!\n\nThank you John Hopkins for this amazing opportunity!

151 - 175 of 573 Reviews for Essential Epidemiologic Tools for Public Health Practice

By Trae O

Apr 4, 2020

I really enjoyed this class. It was easy to understand and the information was presented in obviously applicable ways.

By Silvia L P M B

Jun 28, 2020

Great course for an introduction in Epidemiology for PHP. It really made me interested in learning more in this field

By Aedrian A

Jan 15, 2021

This is an excellent introduction to the Coursera Specialization and I am looking forward to the succeeding courses.

By Rupok C

Jun 1, 2020

Great course. I learnt how to visualize and depict data. Got experience for the first time about QGIS mapping tool.

By Fashli A

Apr 26, 2020

Very good introductory course to understand further about necessary tools used in the field of epidemiology studies

By Cesar A M L

Mar 29, 2020

As an introductory course I'd like to see some lectures besides the excercises. great material on the slideshows!

By Dhacacherel G M R

Apr 1, 2020

absolutely flawless presentations!! fantastic breakdown of information and easy to follow along and understand!!

By Tierah T

Apr 28, 2020

I liked this course, I feel that it would be great to create multiple assignments to test what we have learned

By Miatta S S

Apr 23, 2020

The entire course was very helpful and the lecturer did well the break the modules down for my understanding.

By Chrissandra H

May 15, 2020

This Course added to my knowledge of Public Health and more specifically to Epidemiology. Very informative!!

By veronica s

Jan 20, 2021

Muy actualziado y dinamico con herramientas esenciales para el campo de la Epidemiología y la salud pública

By Francesco M

Apr 16, 2020

Thanks a lot; very Useful...I hope i can use it to help Dramatic situations going on in Italy right now....

By Jenny R

Jun 9, 2020

Thank you for a well organised course. A good re-cap on basic epidemiological principles and applications.

By JOSE M T A

Nov 11, 2020

Un curso bueno para poder iniciar un gusto por la sallud publica y conocimientos basicos de epidemiologia

By Sana N

Sep 20, 2020

i learn lots of things here . A great platform to learn skills for new generation. Thanks for this bless.

By Alonso D J T

Jun 21, 2020

Very good introduction to the different tools that one can use when performing research in public health.

By Carolina S M

Mar 26, 2020

Excellent course. I learned a lot about how to use epidemiology tools in Public Health everyday practice.

By Josue G G T

Apr 29, 2020

un curso que como tal te muestra herramientas desde conceptos hasta programas para el análisis de datos.

By Njideka A

Apr 22, 2020

Excellent. i learnt practical epidemiology.

The course on use of GIS was awesome. i will do more courses.

By ALLAM M N

Jun 14, 2020

This course is really useful!Thanks for ur information on public health By using Epidemiological tools.

By ASIF A H

Aug 14, 2020

This course really helped me to understand the basics of Epidemiology. Thanks a ton to the instructor.

By letlhogonolo R

Aug 8, 2020

it is challenging in a fun interesting way. The course material is easy to understand and very helpful

By Beth D

Oct 24, 2020

Excellent instructor, up-to-the-minute, fascinating insights into the inner workings of epidemiology.

By Md. A A

Jul 6, 2020

This course is very helpful and essential for learning epidemiologic tools for public health practice

By Escobar C

May 5, 2020

Its so hard some stuff inside the course, i need to learning how i will use this skills. thank you .