Back to Essential Epidemiologic Tools for Public Health Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Essential Epidemiologic Tools for Public Health Practice by Johns Hopkins University

In order to make a difference in the health and well-being of a population, we must understand the burden of all problems and conditions that affect the population, as well as how well our efforts to mitigate these problems are actually working. This course provides you with some essential skills and tools that will enhance your ability to describe and understand the health of your community. The tools that epidemiologists use are in fact useful for all public health practitioners, including data scientists, program officials, agency leaders, and policymakers. Whether you are deeply enmeshed in your career and looking to augment your skills, or are looking to change career paths into the field of public health, this course will give you some of the practical knowledge and skills that we hope you can apply in your professional endeavors....

KG

Apr 03, 2020

The lessons are very helpful and the method of teaching is very straightforward. I just wish there would have been handouts for the exercises so that we can easily keep a file for future reference.

AC

Apr 02, 2020

It was refreshing to go through the course content. I could not go through the fact finder as the website is moved to https://data.census.gov and hence the options too. Thank you for the learning

126 - 150 of 453 Reviews for Essential Epidemiologic Tools for Public Health Practice

By Silvia L P M B

Jun 29, 2020

Great course for an introduction in Epidemiology for PHP. It really made me interested in learning more in this field

By Rupok C

Jun 01, 2020

Great course. I learnt how to visualize and depict data. Got experience for the first time about QGIS mapping tool.

By Fashli A

Apr 26, 2020

Very good introductory course to understand further about necessary tools used in the field of epidemiology studies

By César A M L

Mar 29, 2020

As an introductory course I'd like to see some lectures besides the excercises. great material on the slideshows!

By Dhacacherel G M R

Apr 01, 2020

absolutely flawless presentations!! fantastic breakdown of information and easy to follow along and understand!!

By Tierah T

Apr 29, 2020

I liked this course, I feel that it would be great to create multiple assignments to test what we have learned

By Miatta S S

Apr 23, 2020

The entire course was very helpful and the lecturer did well the break the modules down for my understanding.

By Chrissandra H

May 15, 2020

This Course added to my knowledge of Public Health and more specifically to Epidemiology. Very informative!!

By Francesco M

Apr 16, 2020

Thanks a lot; very Useful...I hope i can use it to help Dramatic situations going on in Italy right now....

By Jenny R

Jun 09, 2020

Thank you for a well organised course. A good re-cap on basic epidemiological principles and applications.

By Sana E

Sep 20, 2020

i learn lots of things here . A great platform to learn skills for new generation. Thanks for this bless.

By Alonso D J T

Very good introduction to the different tools that one can use when performing research in public health.

By Carolina S M

Mar 26, 2020

Excellent course. I learned a lot about how to use epidemiology tools in Public Health everyday practice.

By Josue G G T

Apr 29, 2020

un curso que como tal te muestra herramientas desde conceptos hasta programas para el análisis de datos.

By Njideka A

Apr 22, 2020

Excellent. i learnt practical epidemiology.

The course on use of GIS was awesome. i will do more courses.

By ALLAM M N

Jun 14, 2020

This course is really useful!Thanks for ur information on public health By using Epidemiological tools.

By ASIF A H

Aug 14, 2020

This course really helped me to understand the basics of Epidemiology. Thanks a ton to the instructor.

By letlhogonolo R

Aug 09, 2020

it is challenging in a fun interesting way. The course material is easy to understand and very helpful

By Md. A A

Jul 06, 2020

This course is very helpful and essential for learning epidemiologic tools for public health practice

By Escobar C

May 05, 2020

Its so hard some stuff inside the course, i need to learning how i will use this skills. thank you .

By Kelsey M

Apr 05, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed taking this course and learning various modes to obtain information. Thank you!

By Samiksha S

Jun 24, 2020

It's really a nice course on epidemiology . And I have received very useful informations about GIS

By Victor R D V G

Jun 05, 2020

Very informative and interactive. Has definitely reoriented me ! I loved the history and the GIS!

By Shaibu I

Mar 31, 2020

Very great course, with a lot of insight. Thank you John Hopkins University, thank you Coursera

By Fatimah Z

Mar 31, 2020

Great course and learned a lot of info that will help me in the future in my medical profession