Back to Build Your Professional ePortfolio in English

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Build Your Professional ePortfolio in English by Georgia Institute of Technology

Roughly half of the world’s population is already online and so setting yourself apart from the crowd is more important than ever before. One of the best ways to do that is by creating your own ePortfolio. An ePortfolio is a site that showcases or shows your background, your resume, and samples of your work. In this course, you will learn step by step how to build the site and you’ll learn the grammar, vocabulary and writing skills needed to create it. You will learn how to apply information from your ePortfolio to other online tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube in order to network with others so that you get a job or connect with other professionals. For each step in that process, you will listen to lectures, take comprehension quizzes, and learn how to use English appropriately to each part of your site. You will also complete self and peer assessments and gain the needed skills to make your ePortfolio a reality and establish yourself online. By the end of this course, you will be able to • Write a proper headline or title for your ePortfolio • Describe your work in 1 sentence and in longer forms • Identify how to use hashtags effectively • Write an effective summary about yourself and your work • Apply appropriate vocabulary to write your education and professional experience for your resume • Understand how to write a tweet to get a job • Discover how to write specific comments and network work with others • Apply what you have on your portfolio to other tools like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or YouTube....

AV

Nov 11, 2016

It is a very interesting course, on which you can clarify some statements and improve your professional information to be competitive. Thanks a lot! A greetings from Cali, Colombia.

C

Oct 23, 2018

I took the presentation of my professional experience to the next level thanks to this course. I am sure that my new professional ePortfolio will help me to advance my career.

51 - 75 of 320 Reviews for Build Your Professional ePortfolio in English

By Iffat J S

Jun 12, 2020

This is one of the most effective courses I have taken so far. I have learned what I had never thought of before. Thank you all

By Ayesha U

Aug 01, 2020

Loved the course. It's quite interesting and helpful. Lucky to learn from Karen, she is such a dedicated and caring instructor

By A. K M F H

Jul 13, 2020

I very happy to part of this journey. this course is really important for anyone's career to boot up .thank you appreciating.

By Armando V

Sep 29, 2020

I enjoyed myself during the course because I used to have my e-portfolio design already. It was a helpful course for me.

By Daniela M J

Sep 14, 2020

Great course to improve our writing skill related to our CV and professional capabilities. Karen was an amazing teacher!

By RIYA D S

Sep 14, 2020

Great course! One can easily build their portfolio by following some simple, constructive and easy to understand steps.

By Md. S R

Feb 05, 2019

Really nice. It gave me the clear view how to prepare e portfolio & professionally communicate with others on the web.

By Sandeep K

Mar 13, 2020

This is really a wonderful course. I highly recommend this course to the professionals. And thanks to the instructor.

By Nandini.M

Sep 27, 2020

My recommendation to have these cousera... I really love to learn in cousera...love this and gonna miss this❤️❤️❤️

By Sathanand M

Aug 27, 2020

Such insightful learning for building an e-portfolio. Useful to increase and represent our profile to the clients

By Vasanthi V

Apr 23, 2020

Thank you so much, Madam!

It’s indeed a wonderful Experience.

The LMS resources are very effective and beneficial.

By Luis V

Oct 21, 2020

This is a very interesting course. It took me more than what I though, but I finished with a nice portfolio.

By Mr. S K C

This Course have been change my view about e Portfolio building and Make me much professional for My Carrier

By Jahidul I M

May 08, 2020

Well-organized Sections, Helpful tips and resources, Skill upgrading tasks and assignments and useful links.

By Suvarna P D

Great ...You given very good guidance to us. Specially, Your style of speaking is great...Excellent madam.

By Akshara.u

Sep 28, 2020

It is very interesting and I love to learn from cousera.IT IS VERY UNDERSTANDING AND IN EASY MANNER.

By Ravi P

Aug 09, 2020

This is great opportunity for me. I learned how to make connections and how to improve our resume.

By Marthenn S

Apr 03, 2019

An excellent course on how to build an ePortfolio, even for those whose first language is English.

By Faiz S

Nov 11, 2018

Really informative course , it helped me gain insights on how to build a Professional e portfolio.

By Nitish K

This was a wonderful experience with coursera as well as the instructor of this course.

By Shreya S

Jul 30, 2020

i want to unenroll from from the course how can i unenroll mistakenly i enrolled to this course

By GUDLA S K

This course has everything we need to create an apt ePortfolio. An amazing and detailed course.

By Marisela Y B V

Jul 23, 2020

Excellent course it help.me to.improve my eportofolo and expand possibílities to get a new job

By Miri T

Aug 20, 2020

Thank you very much. it was super amazing course. I learn a lots of things about e portfolio.