Back to Build Your Professional ePortfolio in English

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Build Your Professional ePortfolio in English by Georgia Institute of Technology

Roughly half of the world’s population is already online and so setting yourself apart from the crowd is more important than ever before. One of the best ways to do that is by creating your own ePortfolio. An ePortfolio is a site that showcases or shows your background, your resume, and samples of your work. In this course, you will learn step by step how to build the site and you’ll learn the grammar, vocabulary and writing skills needed to create it. You will learn how to apply information from your ePortfolio to other online tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube in order to network with others so that you get a job or connect with other professionals. For each step in that process, you will listen to lectures, take comprehension quizzes, and learn how to use English appropriately to each part of your site. You will also complete self and peer assessments and gain the needed skills to make your ePortfolio a reality and establish yourself online. By the end of this course, you will be able to • Write a proper headline or title for your ePortfolio • Describe your work in 1 sentence and in longer forms • Identify how to use hashtags effectively • Write an effective summary about yourself and your work • Apply appropriate vocabulary to write your education and professional experience for your resume • Understand how to write a tweet to get a job • Discover how to write specific comments and network work with others • Apply what you have on your portfolio to other tools like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or YouTube....

AV

Nov 11, 2016

It is a very interesting course, on which you can clarify some statements and improve your professional information to be competitive. Thanks a lot! A greetings from Cali, Colombia.

C

Oct 23, 2018

I took the presentation of my professional experience to the next level thanks to this course. I am sure that my new professional ePortfolio will help me to advance my career.

51 - 75 of 289 Reviews for Build Your Professional ePortfolio in English

By Riya S

Sep 14, 2020

Great course! One can easily build their portfolio by following some simple, constructive and easy to understand steps.

By Md. S R

Feb 05, 2019

Really nice. It gave me the clear view how to prepare e portfolio & professionally communicate with others on the web.

By Sandeep K

Mar 13, 2020

This is really a wonderful course. I highly recommend this course to the professionals. And thanks to the instructor.

By Nandini.M

Sep 27, 2020

My recommendation to have these cousera... I really love to learn in cousera...love this and gonna miss this❤️❤️❤️

By Sathanand M

Aug 27, 2020

Such insightful learning for building an e-portfolio. Useful to increase and represent our profile to the clients

By Vasanthi V

Apr 23, 2020

Thank you so much, Madam!

It’s indeed a wonderful Experience.

The LMS resources are very effective and beneficial.

By Mr. S K C

This Course have been change my view about e Portfolio building and Make me much professional for My Carrier

By Jahidul I M

May 08, 2020

Well-organized Sections, Helpful tips and resources, Skill upgrading tasks and assignments and useful links.

By Suvarna P D

Great ...You given very good guidance to us. Specially, Your style of speaking is great...Excellent madam.

By Akshara.u

Sep 28, 2020

It is very interesting and I love to learn from cousera.IT IS VERY UNDERSTANDING AND IN EASY MANNER.

By Ravi P

Aug 09, 2020

This is great opportunity for me. I learned how to make connections and how to improve our resume.

By Marthenn S

Apr 03, 2019

An excellent course on how to build an ePortfolio, even for those whose first language is English.

By Faiz S

Nov 11, 2018

Really informative course , it helped me gain insights on how to build a Professional e portfolio.

By Nitish K

This was a wonderful experience with coursera as well as the instructor of this course.

By Shreya S

Jul 30, 2020

i want to unenroll from from the course how can i unenroll mistakenly i enrolled to this course

By GUDLA S K

This course has everything we need to create an apt ePortfolio. An amazing and detailed course.

By Marisela Y B V

Jul 23, 2020

Excellent course it help.me to.improve my eportofolo and expand possibílities to get a new job

By Miri T

Aug 20, 2020

Thank you very much. it was super amazing course. I learn a lots of things about e portfolio.

By Akbar H C

Jun 07, 2020

I have learned a lot from this. I really like this course and the instructor was really nice.

By Arshi N S

Sep 04, 2020

thank you very much for this course. This course help me in developing my linkedin profile.

By Abdulaziz M A I

Jan 05, 2018

This has been very useful course for personal branding in the social media. I gained a lot!

By kushal k

Aug 28, 2020

it helped me how to create e portfolio which is strongly recommended for today's society

By Andrés F M C

Jun 29, 2020

It was a great opportunity to work and enhance my persona portfolio! Tons of learnings ^^

By Chelito S C

Jul 04, 2016

Great Lectures! I enjoyed your lessons and I am now confident in creating my ePortfolio.