Back to Build Your Professional ePortfolio in English

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Build Your Professional ePortfolio in English by Georgia Institute of Technology

Roughly half of the world’s population is already online and so setting yourself apart from the crowd is more important than ever before. One of the best ways to do that is by creating your own ePortfolio. An ePortfolio is a site that showcases or shows your background, your resume, and samples of your work. In this course, you will learn step by step how to build the site and you’ll learn the grammar, vocabulary and writing skills needed to create it. You will learn how to apply information from your ePortfolio to other online tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube in order to network with others so that you get a job or connect with other professionals. For each step in that process, you will listen to lectures, take comprehension quizzes, and learn how to use English appropriately to each part of your site. You will also complete self and peer assessments and gain the needed skills to make your ePortfolio a reality and establish yourself online. By the end of this course, you will be able to • Write a proper headline or title for your ePortfolio • Describe your work in 1 sentence and in longer forms • Identify how to use hashtags effectively • Write an effective summary about yourself and your work • Apply appropriate vocabulary to write your education and professional experience for your resume • Understand how to write a tweet to get a job • Discover how to write specific comments and network work with others • Apply what you have on your portfolio to other tools like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or YouTube....

AV

Nov 11, 2016

It is a very interesting course, on which you can clarify some statements and improve your professional information to be competitive. Thanks a lot! A greetings from Cali, Colombia.

C

Oct 23, 2018

I took the presentation of my professional experience to the next level thanks to this course. I am sure that my new professional ePortfolio will help me to advance my career.

26 - 50 of 137 Reviews for Build Your Professional ePortfolio in English

By Sandeep K

Mar 13, 2020

This is really a wonderful course. I highly recommend this course to the professionals. And thanks to the instructor.

By Vasanthi V

Apr 23, 2020

Thank you so much, Madam!

It’s indeed a wonderful Experience.

The LMS resources are very effective and beneficial.

By Mr. S K C

This Course have been change my view about e Portfolio building and Make me much professional for My Carrier

By Jahidul I M

May 08, 2020

Well-organized Sections, Helpful tips and resources, Skill upgrading tasks and assignments and useful links.

By Suvarna P D

Great ...You given very good guidance to us. Specially, Your style of speaking is great...Excellent madam.

By Marthenn S

Apr 03, 2019

An excellent course on how to build an ePortfolio, even for those whose first language is English.

By Faiz S

Nov 11, 2018

Really informative course , it helped me gain insights on how to build a Professional e portfolio.

By Nitish K

This was a wonderful experience with coursera as well as the instructor of this course.

By GUDLA S K

This course has everything we need to create an apt ePortfolio. An amazing and detailed course.

By Abdulaziz M A I

Jan 05, 2018

This has been very useful course for personal branding in the social media. I gained a lot!

By Chelito S C

Jul 04, 2016

Great Lectures! I enjoyed your lessons and I am now confident in creating my ePortfolio.

By Calvin, X Z Z

Apr 23, 2020

Very good advice that to build your personal website to show more of your accomplishment

By Viet T

Jan 04, 2017

Great course.

Thanks Ms Karen Peterson, Georgia Institute of Technology, and Coursera.

By Sandra V

Aug 11, 2016

I had the opportunity to learn useful tools about how to build an online e-portfolio.

By Siddhartha K

May 14, 2018

A nice course to take, learn and grow, but it does not have supportive peers always.

By Cristian A C A

Jun 02, 2020

Excellent course! It helps me to improve my English level and the teacher is fine.

By Md M H

Apr 27, 2020

This is a very nice course for fresher's or job seekers. I highly recommend this.

By Khushboo K

Mar 19, 2018

Very good course. A must have skill in your career! Highly recommended.

By Yonwoo S

Mar 13, 2020

This is a very good course to build my own professional ePortfolio.

By Robert J C

Jun 30, 2019

A very good opportunity to build a personal website and revise CV!

By Andrea D

May 26, 2019

I really enjoy this course, this definitely will bust your resume

By Balaji N

Dec 19, 2016

I loved it this course. It was very pleasant in content and flow.

By Lomov D

Apr 17, 2020

It is a great course for those who want to create a Eportfolio!

By Nishant R

Apr 06, 2020

It provides to think professionally towards my career and goal

By VENKATA C S R

May 22, 2020

Professor is Excellent in teaching and knowledgeable for me