Back to Build Your Professional ePortfolio in English

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Build Your Professional ePortfolio in English by Georgia Institute of Technology

Roughly half of the world’s population is already online and so setting yourself apart from the crowd is more important than ever before. One of the best ways to do that is by creating your own ePortfolio. An ePortfolio is a site that showcases or shows your background, your resume, and samples of your work. In this course, you will learn step by step how to build the site and you’ll learn the grammar, vocabulary and writing skills needed to create it. You will learn how to apply information from your ePortfolio to other online tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube in order to network with others so that you get a job or connect with other professionals. For each step in that process, you will listen to lectures, take comprehension quizzes, and learn how to use English appropriately to each part of your site. You will also complete self and peer assessments and gain the needed skills to make your ePortfolio a reality and establish yourself online. By the end of this course, you will be able to • Write a proper headline or title for your ePortfolio • Describe your work in 1 sentence and in longer forms • Identify how to use hashtags effectively • Write an effective summary about yourself and your work • Apply appropriate vocabulary to write your education and professional experience for your resume • Understand how to write a tweet to get a job • Discover how to write specific comments and network work with others • Apply what you have on your portfolio to other tools like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or YouTube....

AV

Nov 11, 2016

It is a very interesting course, on which you can clarify some statements and improve your professional information to be competitive. Thanks a lot! A greetings from Cali, Colombia.

C

Oct 23, 2018

I took the presentation of my professional experience to the next level thanks to this course. I am sure that my new professional ePortfolio will help me to advance my career.

26 - 50 of 64 Reviews for Build Your Professional ePortfolio in English

By Zoya A V

Jul 07, 2017

Muy eficiente.

By Indira L V

May 16, 2018

This course has helped me greatly in presenting myself out there for new job opportunities. My ePortfolio is my new signature and is so different from what everyone else have (Resume, LinkedIn). Also, now I have a better idea of how to explain what I have done in the past and I am currently do in the present. Thank you so much, I feel this specialization is really helping me to improve my writing.

Best,

Indira

By Abdulaziz M A I

Jan 05, 2018

This has been very useful course for personal branding in the social media. I gained a lot!

By omar m f

May 14, 2017

Thanks Mam. I appreciate it.]

By SK M S

Sep 23, 2016

This course is very essential and effective both self and colleagues to do the job in Multi-national platform. Thanks to my instructors and the mentors to frame this kind of courses from the World Renowned Universities.

By Bushra I A J

v.v.good

By Viet T

Jan 04, 2017

Great course.

Thanks Ms Karen Peterson, Georgia Institute of Technology, and Coursera.

By Carlos V

Apr 15, 2018

I feel that this course provided me a well rounded skill set to help me start my virtual presence as a professional. I got from this training exactly what I was looking for with an adequate investment of study time. Great work here!

By MP

Feb 02, 2017

Thank so much for this course. I enjoyed the content.

By Aryan K

Aug 16, 2016

cool

By Christopher M

Jan 16, 2018

G

By Ahmed T

Sep 24, 2016

really great course ... if you need my advice take it

By Lin, M H

Aug 28, 2016

This course is impressive.

By Khushboo K

Mar 19, 2018

Very good course. A must have skill in your career! Highly recommended.

By Ellyka A d S G

Jan 26, 2018

Very good course; didactic and objective.

By Chelito S C

Jul 04, 2016

Great Lectures! I enjoyed your lessons and I am now confident in creating my ePortfolio.

By Francisco M

Aug 18, 2016

Excelent

By Jorge C

May 03, 2019

Very good course. Thanks

By Christmar D Q L

May 07, 2019

Excellent course. I really enjoyed it!

By Waseem A

Apr 25, 2019

It's really a good course.

Thanks

By Andrea D

May 26, 2019

I really enjoy this course, this definitely will bust your resume

By Robert J C

Jun 30, 2019

A very good opportunity to build a personal website and revise CV!

By Abdelrahman M I T