Back to Everyday Excel, Part 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Everyday Excel, Part 1 by University of Colorado Boulder

"Everyday Excel, Part 1" is aimed at learners who are seeking to learn Excel from the ground up. No experience with Excel is necessary. While this course is meant for beginners of Excel, advanced users will undoubtedly pick up new skills and tools. This course is the first part of a three-part series and Specialization that focuses on teaching introductory through very advanced techniques and tools in Excel. In this course (Part 1), you will: 1) learn how to effectively navigate around the Excel environment; 2) edit and format Excel worksheets; 3) implement basic to advanced Excel functions (including financial, logical, and text functions); 4) learn how to manage data sets (filter, remove duplicates, consolidate data, sort data, and validate data); and 5) learn how to effectively visualize data through scatterplots, column charts, and pie charts. New to Excel? That is entirely fine! This course is meant to be fun, thought-provoking, and appeal to a wide audience. No prior knowledge in programming nor advanced math skills are necessary. The course is organized into 5 Weeks (modules). To pass each module, you'll need to pass a mastery quiz and complete a problem solving assignment. This course is unique in that the weekly assignments are completed in-application (i.e., on your own computer in Excel), providing you with valuable hands-on training....

MH
Apr 28, 2021

That was extremely helpful, I liked it so much, I liked everything about it from the breaking down of new subjects, literally someone with zero experience in excel can understand and use these things

GF
Apr 7, 2021

Great course!. It covers very basis tools to more complex features like vlookups function. I have learned new things and definitely very useful for the workday task. Looking forward for the Part 2.

201 - 225 of 692 Reviews for Everyday Excel, Part 1

By Daniel F

Dec 18, 2020

A good course which allows you to combine skills you have learnt each week. The course teacher is very knowledgeable and clearly explains everything

By Vanessa M

Aug 30, 2020

Great beginnings. Charlie Nuttelman is definitely an amazing instructor and therefore I'm further enrolling for more courses. Thank you Coursera

By Cruzmanoel F

Aug 12, 2021

Great course with many in depth topics and formulas to learn. The Instructor explains it thoroughly and can be understood by beginners as well.

By Lina P

Oct 19, 2020

Really great course. I have experience in using Excel, but in this course, I find out a new function, new possibilities to visualize the data.

By Jamal W K

Oct 7, 2020

A wonderful course to start with the basic knowledge of Excel and end up with sufficient background to use excel everyday just within 5 weeks.

By Wasim A

Jun 4, 2021

E​xcellent learning opportunity for begineers .Very well desingned course and quizes and assingments are bit challenging but worth to learn .

By Husain T

Oct 27, 2020

A very amazing course. The instructor is a very experienced tutor as is seen in his screencasts. Hope to learn from him more in the future.

By TOLGA B U

Dec 11, 2020

Instructor must have spent toooooooooooooo many hours on creating this beautiful course. Thank you Charlie, you are really a good teacher.

By Ayush J

Dec 9, 2020

Don't think much about the course. Its just wonderful. Go for it. Good luck :)

Thanks for teaching us. Lots of love and respect from India.

By DENIZ M C K

Aug 9, 2020

excelente curso, muy bien explicado, tareas desafiantes pero muy adecuadas al desarrollo de las habilidades obtenidas en las explicaciones

By Laura L R

Feb 21, 2021

Fue un curso muy bueno, aprendí demasiado ya que hay muchas herramientas que Excel ofrece. Es de fácil comprensión el material del curso.

By Vienes M

Nov 18, 2020

This course taught me a lot, especially the formula functions. I would definitely use all the things I learned in this course. Thank you!

By Himanshu S

May 27, 2021

One of a kind. it was an experience in learning something new about a software which we use in daily work. Amazing learning experience!

By Vaquera R M A

Feb 19, 2021

Excelente curso, muy didáctico y entretenido, con contenido sumamente interesante estoy contento con lo aprendido y hare la parte 2 y 3

By Muhamad H F

Nov 30, 2020

All of the materials are good. Your Teaching style is very easy to understand. Really enjoyable. Thank so much for creating this course

By Anoop R D

Jul 7, 2020

This is indeed such a beeautiful course for beginners. My sincere gratitude to Prof. Nuttleman, who took me through it effortlessly.

By Kevin C I

Apr 7, 2021

Thanks to this course, I have learned cool tricks that I will be able to use at my work to improve my productivity and efficiency.

By Mellania R A

Nov 14, 2020

The tutor is really great, i understand every subject, he give us short explanation and totally understandable. i love it thankyou

By Teo S N P

Aug 15, 2020

I really thoroughly enjoyed this module for someone that does not have much basic excel knowledge. I am looking forward to part 2.

By VIGNESH A P R

Oct 12, 2020

i like it and thank you to university of Colorado Boulder for giving to me a luck study in your university.

By Niphon W

Jul 5, 2020

Quite a challenge quiz and assignments in this course but FUN! You will learn a lot even though you know something about Excel.

By Dipalee G

Jul 2, 2020

Very helpful for future use,I learn so many things so i was not aware, thanks to coursera and team for arrangeing such program.

By elie h

Nov 22, 2020

Amazing Course! Mr. Charlie is a great instructor, and the course is a very clear introduction to excel. Thank you very much

By Mubarak S B

Jul 18, 2020

it was a really nice course, made me fall in love with excel. Now I wanna advance into learning more about the office tool .

By Daniela R A

Jul 13, 2020

Muy útil y las explicaciones están hechas para que las entienda cualquiera, además el material del curso esta muy organizado