Back to Everyday Excel, Part 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Everyday Excel, Part 1 by University of Colorado Boulder

"Everyday Excel, Part 1" is aimed at learners who are seeking to learn Excel from the ground up. No experience with Excel is necessary. While this course is meant for beginners of Excel, advanced users will undoubtedly pick up new skills and tools. This course is the first part of a three-part series and Specialization that focuses on teaching introductory through very advanced techniques and tools in Excel. In this course (Part 1), you will: 1) learn how to effectively navigate around the Excel environment; 2) edit and format Excel worksheets; 3) implement basic to advanced Excel functions (including financial, logical, and text functions); 4) learn how to manage data sets (filter, remove duplicates, consolidate data, sort data, and validate data); and 5) learn how to effectively visualize data through scatterplots, column charts, and pie charts. New to Excel? That is entirely fine! This course is meant to be fun, thought-provoking, and appeal to a wide audience. No prior knowledge in programming nor advanced math skills are necessary. The course is organized into 5 Weeks (modules). To pass each module, you'll need to pass a mastery quiz and complete a problem solving assignment. This course is unique in that the weekly assignments are completed in-application (i.e., on your own computer in Excel), providing you with valuable hands-on training....

MH
Apr 28, 2021

That was extremely helpful, I liked it so much, I liked everything about it from the breaking down of new subjects, literally someone with zero experience in excel can understand and use these things

GF
Apr 7, 2021

Great course!. It covers very basis tools to more complex features like vlookups function. I have learned new things and definitely very useful for the workday task. Looking forward for the Part 2.

226 - 250 of 650 Reviews for Everyday Excel, Part 1

By Gabriela G C

Aug 6, 2020

I like this course, the assignments were very hard to complete but at the end I felt that I learnt a lot. Thank you

By Syed F G

Jul 27, 2020

Really. The course is just awesome. I am going for Part 2

I would like to recommend this course to all of my friends

By Laura M D V

Nov 16, 2020

Great for a basic undertanding of excel, you never finish to learn about excel but this is a great starting point.

By Kadine M

Aug 16, 2020

Excelente explicación en cada semana. Una más interesante que la anterior.

Muchísiams gracias por tan buen curso!!!

By Swarali P

Jun 17, 2020

Excellent instruction, great for an overview of important Excel features that may be needed on a day-to-day basis.

By Esteban A C

Jul 14, 2020

¡Excelente curso!, pensaba que conocía muchas funciones básicas, hasta que hice este curso y me enseñó mucho más.

By John R E L

Aug 16, 2020

Thank You for this introductory course of the most used program in computer, The Excel spreadsheet. EXCEL-lent!

By Anthony B

Oct 29, 2020

in this course he manages to learn new ways to use excell in addition to being more dynamic when doing my work

By Nayara P

Sep 28, 2020

Great course. Clear and objective teacher. I learned a lot and I'll definitely use it in my professional life.

By MD. S I

Jul 9, 2020

I have enjoyed a lot throughout the whole course,Its really fun and Iam very much interested in taking part 2

By Leelavathi

Dec 3, 2020

Excel tools are very well explained with great voice . Very informative for a beginner to put excel into use.

By Char S

I learn many useful functions in Excel especially VLOOKUP, this helps me so much in my daily work. Thank you.

By Kristine M

May 10, 2021

This is helpful! I learned a lot from this course, and I am excited to apply my learning to my future works!

By Saksham L

Apr 16, 2021

This is very good course for beginner who have little or no knowledge of excel, can start with this course .

By Abdenour Z

Apr 5, 2021

I very much enjoyed the course. It helped me not only to refresh my skills in excel but learned a lot more.

By WONG Y L

Nov 21, 2020

I learn many useful ways of using Excel through this course. The instructor is very good at teaching others.

By Alfin

Jul 29, 2021

It is an amazing course for beginners. The content is put across in such a way that it is really effective.

By Franco, E

Apr 9, 2021

Very simple to follow the instructions in each video, group was willing to help as well as the instructor.

By Miada A

Instructor is clear, and knowledgeable. Videos are short and to the point. I enjoyed it and learnt a lot.

By jerry d

Mar 12, 2021

Very good course with a lot of practical formulas that we could use everyday Can't wait to take Part 2

By Rosario M C

Jun 24, 2020

Difficult course, but I learned a lot. I guess "Everyday excel" is not the proper name for the course.

By Mubarak A

Oct 17, 2020

I'm glad I applied for this course, it was totally worth it and I got more out of it than I expected.

By Maryam k

Aug 9, 2020

My favourite course indeed, it was so nicely taught and quizes and assignments were so fine and just.

By Justin L

Jun 16, 2021

I loved Everyday Excel, Part 1!

I cannot wait to take Part 2 once they correct an error with my sub.