Back to Applications of Everyday Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Applications of Everyday Leadership by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course covers the following topics: negotiation, feedback and coaching, conflict management, and leading change. The objectives are to learn how to use leadership skills to work more effectively with others, how to use leadership skills to organize others to work more effectively together, and to apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations faced by leaders. Learners: • Will be able to negotiate effectively and influence others • Provide feedback and coaching that is appropriate and influential • Will be able to manage conflict and lead change This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

SR
May 19, 2017

Excellent learning. These kind of courses really help an individual learn and implement what leaders in organizations do. The best part of this was the Emotional Intelligence and the Negotiation part.

AP
May 23, 2020

This Course was very informative and some of the concepts I learned will stay with me forever. For sure, application of concepts of this course is not only in professional lives but personal as well.

51 - 75 of 326 Reviews for Applications of Everyday Leadership

By EKOR,Faustine A

May 1, 2018

The professor is good and l am in expectation of meeting him in subsequent lectures. His explanation is so vivid you would want to hear him over and over.

By Sharon C

May 29, 2018

This course was outstanding. I learned so much and can apply this to so many different areas of my work. I truly enjoyed the course and the lectures.

By Jose L M

Oct 5, 2019

Overall, this course and the previous one are excellent. Not only the quality of the content is terrific but also the professors are knowledgeable.

By Sunil K J

Dec 1, 2016

All the topics in this course are very relevant to our day-to-day management. Content, Case study and video materials are also very good. Thank You.

By 18BCO529 N U

Aug 6, 2020

It was indeed an interesting course. I have learned a lots of things and also gained knowledge. The quizzes which I attended was very interesting.

By Javier A

Oct 4, 2019

Fundamental skills to manage people from different functions of an organization. Applying these skills will make a big difference in any company.

By Vaishnavi G K

Sep 20, 2019

I found the professors knowledge extremely insightful. I really enjoyed the simplification of concepts by using examples to justify the points.

By ARJUN S D

Fantastic course and the case study were extremely helpful. Thank you all the Professors for their insights and the links to different reads.

By Melitza P

May 6, 2020

Great content and the course was easy to follow, but challenging. I recommend this course to any business leader or aspiring leader/ manager.

By Rachel G

Mar 26, 2016

Excellent contact with relevant case studies. I've been impressed with the course's organization, guest interviews, and level of interaction.

By Woo S L

Oct 6, 2019

The course was very insightful, lectures really focused on the key areas and very real-life case studies / reading materials were provided.

By Leon B

Oct 10, 2019

Excellent course with practical solutions to solving some key issues such as conflict management, performance management and negotiations.

By LUIS L C

Oct 5, 2020

I highly recommend this course to any new Manager or aspiring leader. I see it from that perspective; I think it was time well invested.

By NAND K J

May 7, 2020

Excellent learning experience in depth knowledge in very easy to understand practical on real life examples made this quite impressive

By Chibuike N

Dec 16, 2016

Well taught topics. Lectures were delivered in clear terms without much ambiguity.

Thanks to the instructors, thanks to Coursera staff.

By Julien P

Aug 12, 2016

I highly recommend this course by the Professor Northcraft. Great communication style, pedagogue and with a good sense of humor.

Bravo!

By Charis H N

Sep 26, 2020

A well-balanced course on leadership! Ties in nicely with the Foundations of Everyday leadership. It's been a great learning journey!

By Luis D B C

an excellent course, that helps everybody to treat with common situations in a real life, not necessarily as a manager of big company

By Saruhasini.R

Jul 30, 2020

I have a great experience while learning this course it's very useful for my career. Thank you so much for giving this opportunity.

By Javier C C

Dec 2, 2020

The course helped me to identify the potentialities of applying head and heart leadership, conflict resolution and leading change!

By Nirajkumar S

Feb 5, 2018

Such a Great Certification Course. Some how I was not Done On TIme. But I will done After Applying Financial Aid Again. Thanks

By PRISCILLA G S

Oct 15, 2020

The course was very informative and I plan on implementing what I have learnt in my workplace and even in my every day living

By Irtiza A

Mar 5, 2019

Had a great time learning on the applications of leadership and all the key concepts related to head and heart of leadership.

By Syed A A

Jun 30, 2018

Really influential case study activities that help the learner under the bigger picture and implementation of lessons learned

By mohammad h y

Dec 9, 2017

that is very worthy piece of work. I really need to thanks the team behind the design of that course.