Back to Applications of Everyday Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Applications of Everyday Leadership by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course covers the following topics: negotiation, feedback and coaching, conflict management, and leading change. The objectives are to learn how to use leadership skills to work more effectively with others, how to use leadership skills to organize others to work more effectively together, and to apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations faced by leaders. Learners: • Will be able to negotiate effectively and influence others • Provide feedback and coaching that is appropriate and influential • Will be able to manage conflict and lead change This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

SR

May 20, 2017

Excellent learning. These kind of courses really help an individual learn and implement what leaders in organizations do. The best part of this was the Emotional Intelligence and the Negotiation part.

AO

Oct 18, 2017

This course has been an eye opener for me; a really great experience in deed. The faculty is lovely, and professor Gregory Northcraft knows how to keep you engaged virtually.\n\nThank you Coursera.

51 - 75 of 228 Reviews for Applications of Everyday Leadership

By Chibuike N

Dec 17, 2016

Well taught topics. Lectures were delivered in clear terms without much ambiguity.

Thanks to the instructors, thanks to Coursera staff.

By Julien P

Aug 13, 2016

I highly recommend this course by the Professor Northcraft. Great communication style, pedagogue and with a good sense of humor.

Bravo!

By Nirajkumar S

Feb 05, 2018

Such a Great Certification Course. Some how I was not Done On TIme. But I will done After Applying Financial Aid Again. Thanks

By Irtiza A

Mar 05, 2019

Had a great time learning on the applications of leadership and all the key concepts related to head and heart of leadership.

By Syed A A

Jun 30, 2018

Really influential case study activities that help the learner under the bigger picture and implementation of lessons learned

By mohammad h y

Dec 09, 2017

that is very worthy piece of work. I really need to thanks the team behind the design of that course.

By Sheena B

May 06, 2020

I am thoroughly enjoying learning how to be a successful leader and look forward to putting it all into practice. Thank you

By mark a s

Feb 13, 2018

I really learned a lot from this course, from foundation to application of leadership. It is really world class teachings.

By Keertthi V K

Apr 17, 2020

I have learned a lot about the key skills to be a better leader and understand the head and heart of leadership management

By Prasana R

Apr 18, 2020

Learned quite a bit in this course. It's a continuation to the Fundamentals course (course 1) of every day leadership.

By Izabela K

Dec 27, 2019

Excellent course. I could apply the knowledge and the skills into my everyday work from the day one of the course.

By Soretha V

Apr 30, 2020

What am amazing course! I would highly recommend it to anyone who would like to take their job to the next level.

By Dahouet-Boigny A A

Jul 18, 2018

Excellent course, amazing new subjects to me, like creativity and emotional intelligence subjects ! Good stuff!

By Vikash P

Jun 23, 2016

Simply excellent. Professor Greg has designed the course in such a way that that the participants REALLY learn.

By Asad U

Jul 20, 2019

I love this course and the professor. Thank you very much for providing us quality education in our home.

By Nuaima H A

Feb 23, 2020

i really enjoyed this course and i learnt a lot from it. i found it an eye opening and very helpful

By Fatima M

Oct 01, 2019

very informative professor! I liked his style. Let me note the course easily. Appreciate it all sir

By Vladimir H

Jun 27, 2019

Awesome course. I highly recommend it, if you want to learn how to implement leadership strategies.

By Benjamin V

Nov 03, 2016

Very well designed course, clear and didactic....

Lots of rich strategy and tactics to take home!

By Abid a

May 13, 2020

It is really hard enough, but excellent experience. Great Faculty is a key point of this course.

By Paul S

Mar 05, 2019

Excellent course packed with pragmatic approaches to leadership that can be applied immediately.

By Jorge A A

Mar 11, 2020

Great level of interaction and really enjoyed being able to employ the lessons learned at work.

By Musa B

Aug 06, 2018

Very valuable course. I will recommend this course for anyone who is in a leadership position.

By Jerry D

Mar 05, 2018

Awesome management course. I learned lots of practical things that I can implement in my work

By Ray

Feb 12, 2020

Excellent course. Very well put together. Relevant concepts that can be immediately applied!