Back to Applications of Everyday Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Applications of Everyday Leadership by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course covers the following topics: negotiation, feedback and coaching, conflict management, and leading change. The objectives are to learn how to use leadership skills to work more effectively with others, how to use leadership skills to organize others to work more effectively together, and to apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations faced by leaders. Learners: • Will be able to negotiate effectively and influence others • Provide feedback and coaching that is appropriate and influential • Will be able to manage conflict and lead change This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

SR

May 20, 2017

Excellent learning. These kind of courses really help an individual learn and implement what leaders in organizations do. The best part of this was the Emotional Intelligence and the Negotiation part.

AO

Oct 18, 2017

This course has been an eye opener for me; a really great experience in deed. The faculty is lovely, and professor Gregory Northcraft knows how to keep you engaged virtually.\n\nThank you Coursera.

126 - 150 of 188 Reviews for Applications of Everyday Leadership

By Maria J R d S

Aug 04, 2019

Very well designed, easy to understand and useful course.

By Hsin-Fang H

May 08, 2019

Good

By Lyushin A

Aug 24, 2019

Best online course!

By Raed H A

Aug 13, 2017

Very nice course. I have gain a lot from it.

By Mahesh S D

Mar 15, 2018

It is really insightful and practical course.

By Javier F P

Nov 24, 2019

This course is much better that the first one. It is true that the first course was a introduction to the most important topics of everyday leadership, but this one was all about how to implement them in a daily basis. In other words, how to front difficult situations in a business environment, such as negotiation, weather the leader is or isn't in the dispute, or change management. I consider this last topic very important to understand and manage as a leader in order to apply a good management within a team and/or organization.

By Jeanine D

Oct 23, 2019

I honestly have to say, this is my favorite course to date! It covers a variety of issues and complexities that every leader does encounter on a day to day basis.

By Vivian C

Nov 26, 2019

I enjoyed course a great deal. Learned a great deal. Prof Northcraft is wonderful.

By Jose S

Sep 05, 2019

Professor Gregory Northcraft adds so much value to this course, the way he explains and presents the course content is so easy to follow and learn. Assignments are accurate, well designed and cover the topics.

By Fatima M

Oct 01, 2019

very informative professor! I liked his style. Let me note the course easily. Appreciate it all sir

By mohamed a

Sep 30, 2019

Very good , it opens a lot of ideas in my mind

By Javier A

Oct 05, 2019

Fundamental skills to manage people from different functions of an organization. Applying these skills will make a big difference in any company.

By Rashmi R

Oct 03, 2019

Excellent course and teachings, highly recommend this course to people of all professions

By Anna L

Sep 11, 2019

very goo

By Jason H

Oct 07, 2019

Great class!

By Woo S L

Oct 06, 2019

The course was very insightful, lectures really focused on the key areas and very real-life case studies / reading materials were provided.

By Camesha R

Oct 08, 2019

This was a great learning experience and convenient for a working, single parent such as myself. I feel confident in having such a platform that will allow me to continue to grow and develop as a business professional.

By Olusolade B H

Oct 10, 2019

I really enjoyed this course. Thank you for the opportunity to learn. I have indeed learned so much, and I am excited to infuse all the things I have learned into my daily life and dealings with teams and others. I am looking forward to the next course. Thank you once again.

By Robert ( B

Oct 08, 2019

Fantastic course!

By Mohammad A

Oct 10, 2019

It's a wonderful course where you can learn and apply it immediately to your job.

By Noureldin B

Oct 12, 2019

Another great experience added to my professional career.

By Lieu L C

Nov 07, 2019

It provides useful information about technical

By Palysaeva G A

Nov 08, 2019

Thanks for this quality education and great experience !

By Maya R

Oct 26, 2019

Very good follow up course for the one on "Foundations of Everyday Leadership". This course brings all the concepts together and links them with issues we face in our every day work life!

By Shaswathaa G

Oct 25, 2019

Coursera helped me to gain more information and apply it at my work place .coursera is the best platform for one who loves learning and could gain knowledge usefully.