Back to Foundations of Everyday Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Everyday Leadership by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

In this foundational course, you will learn about the “head and heart” of everyday leadership by exploring dynamics of individual and group decision making and the challenges of managing motivation. Central to the course is forming a nuanced understanding of why and how leadership skills are critical to an organization’s success. You will be able to: - Articulate why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success - Use leadership skills to work more effectively with others and organize teams to work more effectively together - Apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

IR
Dec 16, 2020

I found this course to be very informative. I really enjoyed the Videos and i was very much surprised at the interactive sessions. I am encouraged to complete other courses.\n\nA huge THANK YOU!!!!!!!

IJ
Jul 3, 2020

Honestly, its one of the most effective online foundational course on effective leadership. I'm particularly overwhelmed by the much I have learnt about utilising the group decision making process.

376 - 400 of 1,268 Reviews for Foundations of Everyday Leadership

By Gustavo A L B

Jan 3, 2018

Excelente curso, sensibiliza la forma de como liderear a grupos de personas y técnicas para lograrlo.

By Nikhil C

Feb 23, 2021

It was a best course I ever had . All the concept were cleared and also there were good case study .

By Damon H

Sep 3, 2020

Course was very informative and gave solid insight to Leadership and the Foundation needed to create

By Arun V

Jun 14, 2020

The entire course was well structured and explained wonderfully with real examples and case studies.

By Omar S

Jun 7, 2020

Excellent Content Tackling Individual & Group Decision Making & Role Of Leaders

Excellent instructors

By Sanjiv K T

A very well designed course which gave new insight for Role of Leader & how best to deliver his role

By S R M

May 9, 2020

This course has taught me the various aspects to be considered to take a better decision as a leader

By Anthony B T

Nov 15, 2017

Fantastic course that provides the foundations of required for leadership in a professional setting.

By Sridhar R G

Sep 23, 2020

I have learned a lot through this course. It helped me to my skills in decision making and analysis

By Michaela E

Apr 23, 2020

Really great content! Interesting, engaging, and a wonderful way to boost your professional skills.

By Divyang S

Oct 14, 2019

Very useful and informative. Came across new concepts of leadership skills in everyday leadership.

By Lionel S (

Sep 15, 2019

This course taught me new leadership concepts which allowed me to apply in my current role at work.

By Irina

Aug 6, 2019

Excellent course, very interesting, well structured and useful information in the future.

Thank you!

By Jason L

Aug 21, 2021

There are too many things to list without taking forever. So, I will say that I loved this course.

By Shouvik B

Sep 30, 2020

Necessary leadership skills which are required. Also how can we able to generate innovative ideas.

By María V E R

Aug 22, 2020

Thank you, this course allows me to update the basic concepts of leadership on a day-to-day basis.

By Jelah G

May 4, 2020

Very good course with very informative case studies, and reading materials and very good lecturer.

By Thiago S d S

May 2, 2020

That´s was a very good experience and bring me a lot of new knowledge for applying in daily basis.

By Khrileva A

Feb 28, 2018

Thank you so much for such an amazing course! Cases, videos, speakers - everything was just great.

By Jason T

Dec 1, 2018

Great course and so many wonderful details and "common sense" and decision/evaluation Leadership.

By Harsha H

Aug 20, 2020

Excellent class! I really appreciated the simple and clear explanation by instructor and guests.

By Trishara C

Jul 18, 2020

It was an exceptional experience.This course will definitely make me a better leader. Thank you.

By Sahito, D B

Jun 29, 2020

brilliant course , awesome way to clear ideas about leadership. Thanks alot to all the teachers.

By José E G E

It is a great great course. I am really thankful with the great team that created this course.

By Loïc B

Jan 13, 2020

Very very interesting! I will definitely change the way you perceive the basics of team leading.