Back to Foundations of Everyday Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Everyday Leadership by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

In this foundational course, you will learn about the “head and heart” of everyday leadership by exploring dynamics of individual and group decision making and the challenges of managing motivation. Central to the course is forming a nuanced understanding of why and how leadership skills are critical to an organization’s success. You will be able to: - Articulate why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success - Use leadership skills to work more effectively with others and organize teams to work more effectively together - Apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

IR
Dec 16, 2020

I found this course to be very informative. I really enjoyed the Videos and i was very much surprised at the interactive sessions. I am encouraged to complete other courses.\n\nA huge THANK YOU!!!!!!!

IJ
Jul 3, 2020

Honestly, its one of the most effective online foundational course on effective leadership. I'm particularly overwhelmed by the much I have learnt about utilising the group decision making process.

376 - 400 of 1,255 Reviews for Foundations of Everyday Leadership

By Omar S

Jun 7, 2020

Excellent Content Tackling Individual & Group Decision Making & Role Of Leaders

Excellent instructors

By Sanjiv K T

A very well designed course which gave new insight for Role of Leader & how best to deliver his role

By S R M

May 9, 2020

This course has taught me the various aspects to be considered to take a better decision as a leader

By Anthony B T

Nov 15, 2017

Fantastic course that provides the foundations of required for leadership in a professional setting.

By Sridhar R G

Sep 23, 2020

I have learned a lot through this course. It helped me to my skills in decision making and analysis

By Michaela E

Apr 23, 2020

Really great content! Interesting, engaging, and a wonderful way to boost your professional skills.

By Divyang S

Oct 14, 2019

Very useful and informative. Came across new concepts of leadership skills in everyday leadership.

By Lionel S (

Sep 15, 2019

This course taught me new leadership concepts which allowed me to apply in my current role at work.

By Irina

Aug 6, 2019

Excellent course, very interesting, well structured and useful information in the future.

Thank you!

By Jason L

Aug 21, 2021

There are too many things to list without taking forever. So, I will say that I loved this course.

By Shouvik B

Sep 30, 2020

Necessary leadership skills which are required. Also how can we able to generate innovative ideas.

By María V E R

Aug 22, 2020

Thank you, this course allows me to update the basic concepts of leadership on a day-to-day basis.

By Jelah G

May 4, 2020

Very good course with very informative case studies, and reading materials and very good lecturer.

By Thiago S d S

May 2, 2020

That´s was a very good experience and bring me a lot of new knowledge for applying in daily basis.

By Khrileva A

Feb 28, 2018

Thank you so much for such an amazing course! Cases, videos, speakers - everything was just great.

By Jason T

Dec 1, 2018

Great course and so many wonderful details and "common sense" and decision/evaluation Leadership.

By Harsha H

Aug 20, 2020

Excellent class! I really appreciated the simple and clear explanation by instructor and guests.

By Trishara C

Jul 18, 2020

It was an exceptional experience.This course will definitely make me a better leader. Thank you.

By Sahito, D B

Jun 29, 2020

brilliant course , awesome way to clear ideas about leadership. Thanks alot to all the teachers.

By José E G E

It is a great great course. I am really thankful with the great team that created this course.

By Loïc B

Jan 13, 2020

Very very interesting! I will definitely change the way you perceive the basics of team leading.

By Soretha V

May 20, 2019

Loved the course. The material is well presented and insightful. Can't wait for the next course.

By KAmran A

Oct 29, 2016

this course was so helpful to understand every day leadership and motivation in decision making.

By Alejandra C Z

Jul 25, 2020

Excellent course, very light but functional if you want to improve the way you work with people

By Waleed M

Jul 15, 2020

This is one of the most informative, organized, and well designed courses i have ever attended.