Back to Foundations of Everyday Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Everyday Leadership by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

In this course you will learn about the “head and heart” of everyday leadership, individual decision making, group decision making, and managing motivation. The objectives are to understand why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success, and learn the foundations of effective leadership skills. Learners: • Understand why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success • Know how to use leadership skills to work more effectively with others, and are able to organize teams to work more effectively together • Will be able to apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations faced by leaders. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

IJ

Jul 04, 2020

Honestly, its one of the most effective online foundational course on effective leadership. I'm particularly overwhelmed by the much I have learnt about utilising the group decision making process.

CK

Sep 11, 2020

This is a good session covering key aspects of everyday leadership. The sessions are just the right length and cover the topics in sufficient detail. The tutors have a good grasp over the subject.

376 - 400 of 1,034 Reviews for Foundations of Everyday Leadership

By Sachin S

Sep 27, 2020

Very good course for emerging leaders.

It changes your perspective on how to lead team .

By Allan A

Great content - very flexible. I learned a lot and was able to tailor it to my schedule

By Mahfuzur R F

May 23, 2020

Gives a depth view in leadership. Hoping for more depth knowledge in up coming courses!

By Natasha N

Sep 11, 2019

Great instructors -- enthusiastic, informative; assignments are reinforcing. Thank you!

By Sharon C

May 19, 2018

Learned a lot of valuable information about the decision-making process and motivation.

By Grant M

Feb 03, 2017

Professor Northcraft's teaching style make the valuable content immediately applicable.

By ANIRUDDHA A

Aug 20, 2020

Excellent course gives a structured approach to get to the decision making. Thank You.

By Kiesha M

Aug 13, 2020

t

h

is course was very informative and can be applied immediately to my work situations.

By YASSINE E K

Aug 02, 2020

good course sincerly it was realy an amazing experience and i leanrned a lot from this

By Lalita N

Apr 22, 2020

This is an extremely knowledgeable course. I enjoyed and learned leadership qualities.

By Narender J

Oct 22, 2019

It was indeed great learning experience to learn basic leadership concepts and skills.

By TERRI C

Oct 01, 2020

Thoroughly enjoyed this course and learned much that I can apply to my everyday life!

By Saman J

Sep 09, 2019

Well-structured course and the exercises really ensure that you've learned the topic.

By Pilar R M

Apr 06, 2018

It is a very good a well structured course. It has helped me a lot to manage my team.

By Wacek K

Oct 18, 2017

Well organised, systematic, interesting course. Useful, sometimes eye-opening advice.

By Daniel H H P

Jun 16, 2017

The course really gave some quality insight and I would highly recommend it to others

By Suma V

Oct 03, 2020

Very informative. The topics discussed are the issues that I face in the workforce.

By Ismail M M H

Mar 12, 2020

Easy to understand.

Exposed me to new ideas and solutions.

Recommended for beginners.

By Barry L

Jan 19, 2018

This course opened my eyes to numerous elements of Leadership that I was unaware of!

By sangram d

Jun 14, 2020

This is an important course that I enjoyed much . It will build my career in life .

By KALUMBA T

Feb 05, 2019

I have joined the course and am now competent in what l do where leading is concern

By James S

Apr 27, 2017

Great course! I was able to relate the concepts immediately to my current job role.

By Olivia B

Oct 18, 2020

Loved every bit of it. It was very easy to follow. The lecturers were all amazing.

By Nehemiah Y K

Oct 08, 2019

This is an excellent course for anyone aspiring to be in a position of leadership.

By Vikas T

Feb 19, 2018

Covers the basics of leadership, decision making and motivation very effectively.