Back to Foundations of Everyday Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Everyday Leadership by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

In this foundational course, you will learn about the “head and heart” of everyday leadership by exploring dynamics of individual and group decision making and the challenges of managing motivation. Central to the course is forming a nuanced understanding of why and how leadership skills are critical to an organization’s success. You will be able to: - Articulate why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success - Use leadership skills to work more effectively with others and organize teams to work more effectively together - Apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

IR
Dec 16, 2020

I found this course to be very informative. I really enjoyed the Videos and i was very much surprised at the interactive sessions. I am encouraged to complete other courses.\n\nA huge THANK YOU!!!!!!!

IJ
Jul 3, 2020

Honestly, its one of the most effective online foundational course on effective leadership. I'm particularly overwhelmed by the much I have learnt about utilising the group decision making process.

451 - 475 of 1,268 Reviews for Foundations of Everyday Leadership

By Grant M

Feb 3, 2017

Professor Northcraft's teaching style make the valuable content immediately applicable.

By Grace C

Nov 28, 2021

One of the most rewarding lessons i have learned from this course and i will apply it.

By ANIRUDDHA A

Aug 20, 2020

Excellent course gives a structured approach to get to the decision making. Thank You.

By Kiesha M

Aug 13, 2020

t

h

is course was very informative and can be applied immediately to my work situations.

By YASSINE E K

Aug 2, 2020

good course sincerly it was realy an amazing experience and i leanrned a lot from this

By Lalita N

Apr 22, 2020

This is an extremely knowledgeable course. I enjoyed and learned leadership qualities.

By Narender J

Oct 22, 2019

It was indeed great learning experience to learn basic leadership concepts and skills.

By TERRI C

Oct 1, 2020

Thoroughly enjoyed this course and learned much that I can apply to my everyday life!

By Saman J

Sep 9, 2019

Well-structured course and the exercises really ensure that you've learned the topic.

By Pilar R M

Apr 6, 2018

It is a very good a well structured course. It has helped me a lot to manage my team.

By Waclaw K

Oct 18, 2017

Well organised, systematic, interesting course. Useful, sometimes eye-opening advice.

By Daniel H H P

Jun 16, 2017

The course really gave some quality insight and I would highly recommend it to others

By Suma M

Apr 9, 2021

Very informative. The topics discussed are the issues that I face in the workforce.

By Ismail M M H

Mar 12, 2020

Easy to understand.

Exposed me to new ideas and solutions.

Recommended for beginners.

By Barry L

Jan 19, 2018

This course opened my eyes to numerous elements of Leadership that I was unaware of!

By Delgodage A C

Jun 10, 2021

Excellent. This course truly enhanced my knowledge on everyday leadership.Thank you

By Tomasz P

Feb 8, 2021

Top-notch quality covering all the crucial foundations of everyday Leadership life.

By sangram d

Jun 14, 2020

This is an important course that I enjoyed much . It will build my career in life .

By tyson k

Feb 5, 2019

I have joined the course and am now competent in what l do where leading is concern

By James S

Apr 27, 2017

Great course! I was able to relate the concepts immediately to my current job role.

By Kibet Y

Jun 8, 2021

This is an excellent course for anyone aspiring to be in a position of leadership.

By Olivia B

Oct 17, 2020

Loved every bit of it. It was very easy to follow. The lecturers were all amazing.

By Vikas T

Feb 19, 2018

Covers the basics of leadership, decision making and motivation very effectively.

By Sunny U

Mar 2, 2017

Good course and well designed to deliver value - memorable value for that matter.

By Julio J G C

Mar 1, 2016

It helped me to understand better the principles of a leader and how to be a good