Back to Foundations of Everyday Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Everyday Leadership by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

In this course you will learn about the “head and heart” of everyday leadership, individual decision making, group decision making, and managing motivation. The objectives are to understand why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success, and learn the foundations of effective leadership skills. Learners: • Understand why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success • Know how to use leadership skills to work more effectively with others, and are able to organize teams to work more effectively together • Will be able to apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations faced by leaders. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

IJ

Jul 04, 2020

Honestly, its one of the most effective online foundational course on effective leadership. I'm particularly overwhelmed by the much I have learnt about utilising the group decision making process.

SP

Jun 24, 2020

This course has engaging content and comes with excellent examples that one can relate to. Also the discussion forums are a great place to learn from co-learners. Totally worth the time invested.

226 - 250 of 858 Reviews for Foundations of Everyday Leadership

By Seetha B

Sep 07, 2019

I really enjoyed this course and learnt great insights about how leader should work with his team and also lead.

By Carlos d L

Feb 18, 2019

Loved this course, the readings are very interesting and the lectures were very detailed and easy to understand.

By Mel L

Jul 24, 2020

An excellent educational experience for me. User-friendly interface and a very practical yet very rich content.

By Vikash P

Jun 23, 2016

Simply excellent. Professor Greg has designed the course in such a way that that the participants REALLY learn.

By Yanko T

Mar 20, 2017

Excellent course and very good use of my time. This is a great program and I have already share its value with

By PRINCE K A

Aug 03, 2020

A truly value adding experience easily transferable to the workplace environment to make a real good impact.

By Lewi S K

Apr 06, 2020

very inspiratif, and what can be learn in the material is applicable in the real world my business operation

By Alexander K

Mar 30, 2019

Really good course. Some simple, but yet very important concepts are being explained in detail. Recommended!

By Muralikrishnan R

Nov 10, 2018

Very nice course and very much useful. The way the professors taught was simply out of the world. Thank you.

By Philippe B

Sep 23, 2016

Really interesting, straight to the point, the teacher is passionating, thank you for this wonderful course!

By Keerthana S

Mar 30, 2020

An exemplary faculty to teach and great practical course material with an uncanny focus on problem solving.

By Ng T G

Oct 23, 2019

Gives me a good understanding for what leadership entails, which is very applicable to my job as a manager.

By Ricardo P

Mar 15, 2018

The instructors are great at explaining the subjects and the structure of the course is very easy to follow

By Leticia L

Aug 03, 2020

thank you for this amazing course, It couldn't be better. Thank you to the professors and their knowledge.

By Bridget M

Jul 22, 2020

This was a great course, i learnt a lot and the professor is very good. I would recommend it for everyone.

By Mariam M

Jun 29, 2020

I am so thankful for this course because I learnt new skills and techniques that I can apply to my career.

By Olena G

It was very interesting course. My first experience in online education. I completely enjoyed to study it!

By Corina H

Jul 14, 2019

If you want to learn to lead efficiently and humanly - emotional intelligence, this is the course for you.

By Monica D C M

Jan 28, 2018

Loved it to pieces, extremely well structured course. Looking forward to completing an iMBA at Illinois U!

By Sonia M

Feb 18, 2020

Really interesting class! And applicable to every day situation no matter what field you're in! Loved it!

By Jennesan C

Feb 22, 2018

I will do my best to complete the entire courses for my advantage of leading people entrusted to my care.

By Adrian W C

Aug 14, 2020

This course is a very informative course, It really opened my eyes towards what leadership is all about.

By Camesha R

Sep 08, 2019

I really enjoyed the course, the information and topics covered and the interaction with other learners.

By Andres S

Oct 21, 2019

Very well thought out course, easy to follow and with enough materials to dive deeper into the subject.

By Marco A C

May 29, 2018

We cover some good points, if you want to improve your leadership skills look into this specialization.