Back to Foundations of Everyday Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Everyday Leadership by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

In this course you will learn about the “head and heart” of everyday leadership, individual decision making, group decision making, and managing motivation. The objectives are to understand why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success, and learn the foundations of effective leadership skills. Learners: • Understand why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success • Know how to use leadership skills to work more effectively with others, and are able to organize teams to work more effectively together • Will be able to apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations faced by leaders. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

IJ

Jul 04, 2020

Honestly, its one of the most effective online foundational course on effective leadership. I'm particularly overwhelmed by the much I have learnt about utilising the group decision making process.

CK

Sep 11, 2020

This is a good session covering key aspects of everyday leadership. The sessions are just the right length and cover the topics in sufficient detail. The tutors have a good grasp over the subject.

226 - 250 of 1,030 Reviews for Foundations of Everyday Leadership

By RENATA W

Sep 29, 2020

I had a great time learning Foundations of Everyday Leadrership.

It;s very useful knowledge with practical cases.

I recommend it to others.

By Allen H

Feb 18, 2020

Great course! Helped define the understanding of team leadership and team dynamics by breaking it down into easy to understand concepts.

By Shoumik D

Jul 28, 2020

The course is very good. The materials are extraordinary. I loved the 12 Angry Men part. Thanks to the instructors. Thanks to coursera.

By Sana H

Sep 24, 2020

A very informative course, enhancing leadership skills for daily life in true manner. Instructors well explained the all the contents.

By Leticia D O

Besides the fact I couldn't get the last case study in my email until today, 03 weeks later, this was a very enjoyable course to take.

By Emezube O

Feb 24, 2020

It was a very insightful program, It was very helpful especially learning how to make decision as a team.The timing was also flexible.

By Amelie D

Jun 20, 2018

This was a very good course on Leadership foundations. I particularly enjoyed the group decision making process and how to best manag

By Brian C

Jun 12, 2017

Excellent course for learning, or reminding, yourself what is the fundamental job of leaders and how to be more effective as a leader

By JOLAOSHO O B

Dec 24, 2018

Am short of works.. This is Course is very educative. I will recommend it for all Leaders that want to get the best from their group

By Prasana R

Oct 08, 2018

Excellent. Loved and learned all the topics discussed in this course. I could relate to many experiences at work from this course !

By Lawrence L

Feb 06, 2016

Awesome instructor with an in-depth leadership delivery. Learned a lot with skills that are applicable to daily professional life.

By Anokwaah k M

Aug 28, 2020

The Course Instructors have a unique way of making learning what they teach really practical. I enjoyed every bit of the Lectures.

By Bharath k k

May 09, 2020

Really a great structured course, a very insightful course, which pushes you to learn the concept by all mean. The perfect Course.

By Le H N N

Oct 03, 2019

Great course! The course program is exactly the theory I need for more understanding and responsibility in the future career path.

By TERENCE W

May 08, 2017

Gives me a breakdown on aspects of effective leadership, and how each action engages the members to think for the group's benefit.

By Maia P A

Sep 29, 2020

English is not my first language but I still got to understand everything pretty well, the professor explains himself really good

By Aref M R

Sep 03, 2020

I truly and honestly enjoyed learning the materials in this course, listening to lectures and getting involved in discussions.

By Kshatriya A K S

Aug 24, 2020

Great Course . This is well structured with best Case study for better understanding. Appreciate it. its the wonderful course.

By Megan M

Dec 22, 2017

Really great course - I have already used the information learned in the course in real life examples. Excited to continue on.

By Turia H

Jul 08, 2020

Great course! One thing I love the most from this course is we can share and discuss about each other's opinion and thoughts.

By Tina

Mar 07, 2018

Very helpful and enlightened me quite a lot, much convinced that I shall benefit in my future career by learning this course.

By Cristina M

Jul 22, 2018

I will like to say a big thank you to the professor, he is brilliant great teacher with very good explanation and examples .

By Noel C

Dec 14, 2017

This was a very practical course for leadership motivations. I have learned much about how to motivate and influence others.

By Hamna A

Jul 10, 2020

Good way to learn, amazing online resources suggested by professors who made virtual classes very interesting and engaging.

By Rayssa K

Nov 18, 2018

Very good and useful introduction to leadership. I do recommend, specially for technical people starting a business career.