Back to Foundations of Everyday Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Everyday Leadership by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

In this foundational course, you will learn about the “head and heart” of everyday leadership by exploring dynamics of individual and group decision making and the challenges of managing motivation. Central to the course is forming a nuanced understanding of why and how leadership skills are critical to an organization’s success. You will be able to: - Articulate why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success - Use leadership skills to work more effectively with others and organize teams to work more effectively together - Apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

IR
Dec 16, 2020

I found this course to be very informative. I really enjoyed the Videos and i was very much surprised at the interactive sessions. I am encouraged to complete other courses.\n\nA huge THANK YOU!!!!!!!

IJ
Jul 3, 2020

Honestly, its one of the most effective online foundational course on effective leadership. I'm particularly overwhelmed by the much I have learnt about utilising the group decision making process.

251 - 275 of 1,245 Reviews for Foundations of Everyday Leadership

By Rohit A P

Aug 12, 2020

Nice content in the course. it will help you to solve the Routine leadership issues and also help you in taking the decisions in the uncertainty.

By Prerit B

May 5, 2020

Prof Northcraft was simply amazing! From the examples that he gave to the beautiful words related to leadership that he explained, he is amazing.

By David A G P

Mar 14, 2020

I've used many of the concepts of this course on my daily basis as a team leader, and the benefits have been tangible. I absolutely recommend it.

By Antonio E Z C

Jul 10, 2020

Amazing , well structured, easy to follow and understand, topics are clear and relevant to day by day work, application, I really recommend it !

By Karu J

Jun 12, 2020

It is very good and I came to know so many useful methods for making decisions and implementing it.I surely recommend this and it is very useful

By Jacob K

Sep 5, 2019

I thought this was a good introduction into a different way to think about leadership and how everyone can be a leader in their every day lives.

By Krishna M

Jun 8, 2018

Started off this course expecting an academic course but found it practical and learnt aspects that I'm sure I can apply in my day to day work,

By Ogaga U

Aug 27, 2020

this is an awesome course to run through. My idea about leadership and team work has upgraded for the better in just four weeks of dedication.

By Malene D A

Apr 19, 2020

Thank you so much for an educational course. I am a new leader and therefore i have learned a lot that I can work on to become a great leader.

By Narendra K M

Sep 7, 2020

Nicely design Training module easy to understand . Specially Case study , Assignment a unique way of learning. Congrt to team for making such

By Chetan K M

Aug 12, 2020

Excellent and awesome online course happy to get enrolled and learnt many new things like different type of decision making skills. loved it.

By Kyle M

Apr 3, 2018

Very informative course and I was able to hit the ground running and use some of the topics in this course to improve my team's productivity.

By KRISTINE P

Jun 30, 2017

Relevant material presented in an easy to follow manner & drove me to think critically about how to approach different aspects of leadership

By Johnatan M

Jun 8, 2021

I was surprised by the overall quality of the course. Be it the platform and the depth of knowledge taught. I will recommend to my friends.

By Faith S

Nov 26, 2020

well presented. i love the structure of the videos. the case studies are relatable in our day to day life. it generally an excellent course

By M M h S

Apr 23, 2020

just an amazing course by Gregory Northcraft, (Professor of Business Administration and Harry J. Gray Professor of Executive Leadership )

By RENATA W

Sep 29, 2020

I had a great time learning Foundations of Everyday Leadrership.

It;s very useful knowledge with practical cases.

I recommend it to others.

By JOJODE G 9

Mar 18, 2021

This course related to the foundation of everyday leadership is really amazing and technically it is good and the quizzes are really good

By Allen H

Feb 17, 2020

Great course! Helped define the understanding of team leadership and team dynamics by breaking it down into easy to understand concepts.

By Biswajit N

Dec 27, 2020

The course is very helpful in understanding leadership skills and its implementation while working for an organization in present days.

By AKUKA S S

Nov 24, 2020

THIS COURSE HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL TO ME. I HAVE ACTUALLY ENJOYED IT AND WILL LIKE TO CONTINUE TILL I OBTAIN THE SPECIALIZED CERTIFICATE

By Shoumik D

Jul 28, 2020

The course is very good. The materials are extraordinary. I loved the 12 Angry Men part. Thanks to the instructors. Thanks to coursera.

By Sana H

Sep 24, 2020

A very informative course, enhancing leadership skills for daily life in true manner. Instructors well explained the all the contents.

By Leticia D

Besides the fact I couldn't get the last case study in my email until today, 03 weeks later, this was a very enjoyable course to take.

By Emezube O

Feb 24, 2020

It was a very insightful program, It was very helpful especially learning how to make decision as a team.The timing was also flexible.