Back to Foundations of Everyday Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Everyday Leadership by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

In this course you will learn about the “head and heart” of everyday leadership, individual decision making, group decision making, and managing motivation. The objectives are to understand why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success, and learn the foundations of effective leadership skills. Learners: • Understand why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success • Know how to use leadership skills to work more effectively with others, and are able to organize teams to work more effectively together • Will be able to apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations faced by leaders. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

IJ
Jul 3, 2020

Honestly, its one of the most effective online foundational course on effective leadership. I'm particularly overwhelmed by the much I have learnt about utilising the group decision making process.

CK
Sep 10, 2020

This is a good session covering key aspects of everyday leadership. The sessions are just the right length and cover the topics in sufficient detail. The tutors have a good grasp over the subject.

251 - 275 of 1,072 Reviews for Foundations of Everyday Leadership

By Aref M R

Sep 2, 2020

I truly and honestly enjoyed learning the materials in this course, listening to lectures and getting involved in discussions.

By Kshatriya A K S

Aug 24, 2020

Great Course . This is well structured with best Case study for better understanding. Appreciate it. its the wonderful course.

By Megan M

Dec 22, 2017

Really great course - I have already used the information learned in the course in real life examples. Excited to continue on.

By Turia H

Jul 8, 2020

Great course! One thing I love the most from this course is we can share and discuss about each other's opinion and thoughts.

By Tina

Mar 7, 2018

Very helpful and enlightened me quite a lot, much convinced that I shall benefit in my future career by learning this course.

By Cristina M

Jul 22, 2018

I will like to say a big thank you to the professor, he is brilliant great teacher with very good explanation and examples .

By Noel C

Dec 14, 2017

This was a very practical course for leadership motivations. I have learned much about how to motivate and influence others.

By Hamna A

Jul 10, 2020

Good way to learn, amazing online resources suggested by professors who made virtual classes very interesting and engaging.

By Rayssa K

Nov 18, 2018

Very good and useful introduction to leadership. I do recommend, specially for technical people starting a business career.

By Ali A

Oct 8, 2018

Great course, I have learned many new skills. Especially, how to make the effect on other when you want to make a decision.

By SOMAYA U K

Aug 24, 2020

Well structured and helps develop skills such as communication in small groups, individual decision making, and motivation

By Umer W

Mar 10, 2018

great course explaining the fundamentals of leadership which are useful in every domain and daily lives of the individuals

By Ahmed A

Sep 8, 2020

It was a great course sharing the information in a systematic yet user friendly way tailored to all walks of Professions.

By mustafa s a

Jan 9, 2017

It was good starting point to understand the group dynamic for team leader. Instructor of the class explained very well.

By VIJAY K

Jan 17, 2020

Fantastic course. Loved the professors videos, videos are short, concise and hit the main points. Very educative course.

By Carol J H

Oct 8, 2017

This course does a great job of explaining several principles of organizational behaviour in a clear, condensed manner.

By Upul C

Jul 26, 2020

A well organized, very productive course which helped me to enhance my knowledge and skills in the realm of Leadership

By Alam A & P

Oct 14, 2018

Outstanding and easy to follow; I strongly recommend everyone to take this course and improve your leadership quality.

By Magda M

Aug 3, 2017

Excellent materials and lecturer. Examples were real and having guests speakers gives a perception of in class format.

By Kelly N

Nov 11, 2020

I found the information in the course very helpful and immediately applicable. It was well worth the time investment.

By Danny P

Sep 10, 2019

It's a phenomenal course that provides a plethora of wisdom and case studies to enrich one's Leadership Utility Belt!

By KAMRAN A

Aug 16, 2020

It is very beneficial course for me. I have learnt a lot from this course. Leadership skills improve by this course.

By Dr. J W H

Jul 22, 2020

Fantastic course. The references are a bit outdated but I really enjoyed the group work and good knowledge transfer.

By Miguel A O E

Dec 23, 2017

Very good, thanks! I've learned a lot. The content of the course is absolutaly applicable in my every day team work.

By Martina S

Jul 6, 2020

Awesome course - Module 2 was a challenge to understand but overall I am happy with my decision to take the course.