Back to Foundations of Everyday Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Everyday Leadership by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

In this course you will learn about the “head and heart” of everyday leadership, individual decision making, group decision making, and managing motivation. The objectives are to understand why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success, and learn the foundations of effective leadership skills. Learners: • Understand why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success • Know how to use leadership skills to work more effectively with others, and are able to organize teams to work more effectively together • Will be able to apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations faced by leaders. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

IR
Dec 16, 2020

I found this course to be very informative. I really enjoyed the Videos and i was very much surprised at the interactive sessions. I am encouraged to complete other courses.\n\nA huge THANK YOU!!!!!!!

IJ
Jul 3, 2020

Honestly, its one of the most effective online foundational course on effective leadership. I'm particularly overwhelmed by the much I have learnt about utilising the group decision making process.

176 - 200 of 1,107 Reviews for Foundations of Everyday Leadership

By Peter K

Apr 27, 2018

I think the most useful content I've ever seen. Even If you are a beginner or an experienced leader you will find interesting things during the course.

Highly recommended!

By Rahul S

Sep 6, 2020

I have learned so many things from this course, how the leadership work, how to manage the team, how to make the decisions. i have gained best knowledge from this course.

By Carmen T

Feb 8, 2020

This is an amazing course; so nicely taught and concepts simplified. The case studies are great at reinforcing the theoretical concepts. I have enjoyed this course a lot!

By Lawrence A

Sep 12, 2019

I have really enjoyed this course especially the sections on motivation and leading in a group environment. The concepts are very easily applicable in every day work life

By Eduardo L

May 13, 2018

I appreciate the way the course is shown. I am a busy person and i need easy ways to obtain information, to share information, and this course achieve all my requeriments

By Leola S K

Jan 24, 2020

What a fantastic way to learn as a full-time employed single mom. I found the course to be well structured, insightful and practical. Looking forward to the next course!

By Holly C

Apr 22, 2020

Engaging and educational. Brief but interesting stories really helped reinforce the concepts. Thank you for the instruction and things I can use everyday in leadership.

By Himanshu G

Feb 9, 2020

This course equipped me with structural underpinnings to think about decisions I make every day- as an individual, or as a leader of a group, or as a member of a group.

By Shaswathaa G

Oct 22, 2019

Coursera gave me the right platform to understand the concepts deeply rather than just learning . Through coursera one could learn and understand the concepts clearly .

By Sohrob N G

Jul 30, 2019

Thanks for offering a useful course with lots of supporting videos, presentations, pdf files, and materials to test my comprehension level. Would definitely recommend.

By Christopher C

Sep 16, 2020

That as leader you need to involve people before you can take a decision ,always engage you team to be part of the things you are doing or want them to do or implement

By SONIA S

May 7, 2020

Course covered all the aspects, Detail oriented,systematic flow of thoughts with much clarity.Thanks to the Faculty team for developing such content. Great experience!

By Andrea V

Apr 29, 2020

I really enjoyed this course and I have learned so much from it ! I only hope that soon I will have the opportunity to implement this knowledge to my working position.

By Ishan M

Fundamental yet Exceptional insights into everyday leadership. The assignments are so perfectly intertwined to bring out the learning into action. Highly recommended.

By NAND K J

Apr 29, 2020

Excellent entire session and all module are crisp and detailed kept on curiosity of learner and answering the questions giving the complete concept and understanding

By babak f

May 4, 2017

I really enjoyed the course, and could easily relate to a lot of the issues discussed. The material is well explained and the supplemental readings are very helpful.

By Bernard C

Dec 7, 2020

Foundations of Everyday Leadership is a good introduction to Strategic Leadership. I am pleased and excited to continue learning to improve my leadership qualities.

By Rohan K

Feb 8, 2020

Wonderful course which provides with a completely different perspective on leadership that's not easily known to technologists like myself. I highly recommend it!

By Aranza

Aug 25, 2019

This was great, most of the lessons and case studies involved situation I'm going through at the moment and helped me figure them out in the most objective way.

By Sajjan G

Sep 8, 2016

It was a great experience learning this topic, particularly as a group.

Thanks to Prof. Gregory Northcraft for making the sessions simple and easy to understand.

By Rajesh o

Sep 30, 2020

Extremely well organized and quoted learnings. I loved it. The course taught you s much about Inclusiveness, leading, decision making, and many more. Thank you

By DHANESH B

Sep 6, 2020

Incredible course with real-life applications. I've definitely walked off this course with a better knowledge of handling teams and thus being a better leader.

By Dnyaneshwar M

Aug 29, 2020

To good... course...How to build leader ship.in personal & professional life that's why this course need thanks Coursera & TMTC...to get this opportunity......

By Ana C C d l R

Jul 30, 2020

Great experience, at the beginning was difficult find classmates to work with, but we end with a great group. I learned a lot, great information and resources.

By Adam J K

Jan 27, 2020

Very interesting content that offered insights into everyday leadership challenges while delivering actionable information that can be implemented immediately.