Back to Foundations of Everyday Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Everyday Leadership by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

In this course you will learn about the “head and heart” of everyday leadership, individual decision making, group decision making, and managing motivation. The objectives are to understand why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success, and learn the foundations of effective leadership skills. Learners: • Understand why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success • Know how to use leadership skills to work more effectively with others, and are able to organize teams to work more effectively together • Will be able to apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations faced by leaders. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

IJ

Jul 04, 2020

Honestly, its one of the most effective online foundational course on effective leadership. I'm particularly overwhelmed by the much I have learnt about utilising the group decision making process.

CK

Sep 11, 2020

This is a good session covering key aspects of everyday leadership. The sessions are just the right length and cover the topics in sufficient detail. The tutors have a good grasp over the subject.

176 - 200 of 1,030 Reviews for Foundations of Everyday Leadership

By Shaswathaa G

Oct 22, 2019

Coursera gave me the right platform to understand the concepts deeply rather than just learning . Through coursera one could learn and understand the concepts clearly .

By Sohrob N G

Jul 30, 2019

Thanks for offering a useful course with lots of supporting videos, presentations, pdf files, and materials to test my comprehension level. Would definitely recommend.

By Christopher C

Sep 16, 2020

That as leader you need to involve people before you can take a decision ,always engage you team to be part of the things you are doing or want them to do or implement

By SONIA S

May 07, 2020

Course covered all the aspects, Detail oriented,systematic flow of thoughts with much clarity.Thanks to the Faculty team for developing such content. Great experience!

By Andrea V

Apr 29, 2020

I really enjoyed this course and I have learned so much from it ! I only hope that soon I will have the opportunity to implement this knowledge to my working position.

By Ishan M

Fundamental yet Exceptional insights into everyday leadership. The assignments are so perfectly intertwined to bring out the learning into action. Highly recommended.

By NAND K J

Apr 30, 2020

Excellent entire session and all module are crisp and detailed kept on curiosity of learner and answering the questions giving the complete concept and understanding

By babak f

May 04, 2017

I really enjoyed the course, and could easily relate to a lot of the issues discussed. The material is well explained and the supplemental readings are very helpful.

By Rohan K

Feb 08, 2020

Wonderful course which provides with a completely different perspective on leadership that's not easily known to technologists like myself. I highly recommend it!

By Aranza

Aug 26, 2019

This was great, most of the lessons and case studies involved situation I'm going through at the moment and helped me figure them out in the most objective way.

By Sajjan G

Sep 08, 2016

It was a great experience learning this topic, particularly as a group.

Thanks to Prof. Gregory Northcraft for making the sessions simple and easy to understand.

By Rajesh o

Oct 01, 2020

Extremely well organized and quoted learnings. I loved it. The course taught you s much about Inclusiveness, leading, decision making, and many more. Thank you

By DHANESH B

Sep 06, 2020

Incredible course with real-life applications. I've definitely walked off this course with a better knowledge of handling teams and thus being a better leader.

By Dnyaneshwar M

Aug 29, 2020

To good... course...How to build leader ship.in personal & professional life that's why this course need thanks Coursera & TMTC...to get this opportunity......

By Ana C C d l R

Jul 31, 2020

Great experience, at the beginning was difficult find classmates to work with, but we end with a great group. I learned a lot, great information and resources.

By Adam J K

Jan 28, 2020

Very interesting content that offered insights into everyday leadership challenges while delivering actionable information that can be implemented immediately.

By Sameh E

Jul 10, 2017

Well delivered and engaging, materials were perfect and the instructor was knowledgable. I really enjoyed the course, and it will definitely make a difference.

By NIKOLAOS D

Oct 05, 2020

The course is indeed very useful. this experience helps me to identify weaknesses and adjust properly my approach to several leadership and management issues.

By Elena I D

Jan 10, 2018

Very well structured, clear information.

I didn't like that the peer graded assignments were limited to 120 words, I would suggest increasing the limit to 200.

By Sean E

Feb 08, 2019

I enjoyed this course and learned a lot. The professors made the lectures go by fast by encouraging participation and thought about the discussion material.

By Jacob W

Jun 23, 2020

This was a great course! I learned things that I can begin putting into practice immediately. Thank you for offering it. I look forward to taking others

By H A

Mar 15, 2019

This has really help me to understand the inportant of inclusiveness and also the two tasks of a leader. making of decision and implementation of decision.

By DINNA D U

Oct 18, 2017

This course if very usefully the course content was adequate, pertinent and relevant The knowledge acquired will improve my performance and productivity .

By Juan D L L

Jul 13, 2020

Nice course! This is a very interesting and helpful course if you want to introduce to the basics of leadership (a skill that everyone should know about)

By Jorge A A

Feb 18, 2020

Informational and practical application of the content allows for deep understanding of the concepts and methods I was introduced to through this course.