Back to Foundations of Everyday Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Everyday Leadership by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

In this foundational course, you will learn about the “head and heart” of everyday leadership by exploring dynamics of individual and group decision making and the challenges of managing motivation. Central to the course is forming a nuanced understanding of why and how leadership skills are critical to an organization’s success. You will be able to: - Articulate why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success - Use leadership skills to work more effectively with others and organize teams to work more effectively together - Apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

IR
Dec 16, 2020

I found this course to be very informative. I really enjoyed the Videos and i was very much surprised at the interactive sessions. I am encouraged to complete other courses.\n\nA huge THANK YOU!!!!!!!

IJ
Jul 3, 2020

Honestly, its one of the most effective online foundational course on effective leadership. I'm particularly overwhelmed by the much I have learnt about utilising the group decision making process.

1126 - 1150 of 1,268 Reviews for Foundations of Everyday Leadership

By Drishtee C

May 6, 2021

The course touched upon important concepts with relevant examples. The content was interesting and applicable to practical scenarios.

By Rahul P P

Jun 23, 2020

Excellent course and good learning to keep us going in day to day work life, good case studies and quiet relevant for professionals

By Ru T

Aug 23, 2018

Almost all the case studies and the lectures are super relevant for any one striving to learn the science behind Leadership!

By Abhishek R

Jun 11, 2019

Main agenda of the course to explain how decision management work in real life. How to make decision , implement decision .

By Mohamed S A S

May 15, 2021

Some parts are quite fast paced and challenge is to follow. I had to go cover module 2 twice.

Overall very informative.

By Umang N

Sep 11, 2019

this. course focus is learn from other person perspective. common things which we tend to forget while doing our job

By Babangida I B

Sep 18, 2020

Besides difficulty navigating some of the module's activities on my mobile device, I enjoy every bit of the course.

By Emi K

Dec 31, 2018

I felt as if the course could have gone deeper on the concept of heuristics and on probability in decision making.

By Kiy S

Oct 11, 2018

Great course; better if you put in the time to do the exercises and case studies as directed. I certainly learned

By Sandeep S

Aug 15, 2020

Extremely helpful for kickstarting your leadership qualities for a ride to continous and daily changing world.

By LONKOJU V

Aug 13, 2020

The course content and the process of delivery both are excellent. I submit my gratitude to Prof. Northcraft.

By Mr. A K D

It is a good course to understand the basics of leadership and accordingly l will change my way of working

By Sarah A

Jul 27, 2020

I am disturbed that I didn't get a certificate because I don't have the time for the other 6 courses now.

By Aqsa S

Dec 23, 2019

It provides a knowledge in a better way and platform for learning. It improves our skills of leadership,

By Manith S

Sep 19, 2020

A really well designed course, not overburdening but precise and focuses on the most important points.

By Ibikunle, O D

Jun 30, 2020

One of the best management course that have come across. The videos and documents are well understood.

By Jessy S

Apr 27, 2020

Very interesting course content. It is well structured and straight to the point. Highly recommended

By Samarpan M

Sep 6, 2020

Learned a lot from this course. Course materials were very easy to understand and nicely explained.

By Maud M

Mar 25, 2021

The course was great.

But my excitement has been short-lived as I am unable to get my certificate.

By Mohammed A

Jun 13, 2019

Very good introductory concepts. Would love to have more real time stories as part of the course.

By Kuehl, C [

Mar 2, 2020

I liked how the course was organized, and I thought the videos were helpful and a good length.

By Bassem A F

Dec 24, 2019

Very good course learn the future leaders how to manage the group and make everyone feel happy

By Joseph A

Sep 28, 2020

Well structured and compiled. Session could have been animated to create more engaging ones,

By Jacques P P

Aug 3, 2019

Good content and different case study approach that was more interactive than other courses.

By ALEXIS E

Jun 4, 2018

Good course, give fundations to explain and use leadership in entreprise-related situations