Back to The Evolving Universe

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Evolving Universe by Caltech

This is an introductory astronomy survey class that covers our understanding of the physical universe and its major constituents, including planetary systems, stars, galaxies, black holes, quasars, larger structures, and the universe as a whole....

JH

Jul 16, 2017

Wonderful course! A brief introduction to cosmology but with plenty of material to cover. I recommend researching for papers additionally to the material, but you'll need more time than 4 weeks.

JI

Apr 28, 2019

I really enjoyed every lesson. It's an incredible and very complete course. Anyone who loves astronomy should do it. In addition, I was able to improve English, which is my second language.

51 - 75 of 102 Reviews for The Evolving Universe

By Sebin A

Mar 24, 2016

Giving inputs to the Universe.

By Richard K

Jan 24, 2018

Very well done and informative

By Humberto C C

Jul 19, 2016

Clear explanations of everything you need to know about the Universe, really enjoyable and graphic. I love it

By Ariel S

Sep 25, 2015

Awesome course. Covers a lot key information in understanding our universe.

By JOHN Q

Jul 09, 2017

great course.

By Kousay a

Jan 30, 2016

serious knowledge

By Jeffrey G P

Aug 17, 2017

This was a very good course and I highly recommend it to anyone with an interest in astronomy.

By Hellen L S C

Sep 26, 2015

I love this course!

By Haris K

Oct 28, 2015

Amazing presented and documented, change my view of universe and life....

By Bart S

Jan 25, 2016

Great introductory class, do it again!

By Tomer T

Dec 27, 2015

Nice work love it! Thanks for the great support!

By Marcus V B C

Feb 21, 2017

Excelente!!

By Rafael R O V

Dec 10, 2016

An awesome introduction to astrophysics

By Shagil C

Mar 01, 2017

This is a very brilliant course and was taught in a very good manner. I really learned a lot and look forward to enroll in more courses

By Mehmet K

By José R I

Apr 28, 2019

By Juan C R V

May 14, 2019

Me gustó muchísimo, aprendí bastante sobre todo lo que quería aprender de cosmología. Ahora a seguir profundizando!

By Evisa T

May 16, 2019

Thank you for the really nice course!

By Fabiha N

Jun 06, 2019

This is a very wonderful course. First of all when I started to do the classes, it felt really difficult. But the professor is amazing and really I could learn a lot of things by doing this course. I will recommend everyone who loves astronomy or astrophysics to do this course patiently.

By Rahul R

Jun 28, 2019

Very nicely planned and covered all the important topics.

By Jose N C B

Jul 02, 2019

Muy buenas explicaciones, temas interesantes, y diferentes puntos de vista para comprender mejor lo mas posible de todo el universo.