Back to Problem Solving with Excel

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Problem Solving with Excel by PwC

This course explores Excel as a tool for solving business problems. In this course you will learn the basic functions of excel through guided demonstration. Each week you will build on your excel skills and be provided an opportunity to practice what you’ve learned. Finally, you will have a chance to put your knowledge to work in a final project. Please note, the content in this course was developed using a Windows version of Excel 2013. This course was created by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP with an address at 300 Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10017....

KS

Apr 12, 2020

This was an amazing course that helped me with the real-life case-based implementation of Excel and its key applications. An insightful course taught was some of the greatest minds of PwC!

ZA

Jan 02, 2019

An amazing course with very interactive video lessons and exercises that made sure that candidates were equipped with good knowledge by the end of the course. Thank You for the opportunity

51 - 75 of 717 Reviews for Problem Solving with Excel

By Ivana P

Nov 10, 2019

A really great and awesome experience! Really provide comprehensive view (mix of theory and example cases), easy to understand and moreover, it comes directly from PwC! Awesome and a very great job you all make! Thank you so much

By Muhammad F

Jan 07, 2020

I have been using excel quite frequently but still, this course introduced me to tools and techniques in excel that I am still unfamiliar with. Such knowledge I believe will help me in carrying out data analysis by using excel

By Swarnakshi S

Jan 09, 2019

This course really helped in understanding the usage of Excel tool. The professionals who taught the course were brilliant. Thank you sir, for taking out the time from your busy schedule and create this wonderful course.

By Yanfei C

Feb 27, 2020

All the techniques are very useful! But I am a student who has no business background and some parts are quite tough for me since I am not familiar with those financial concepts. But, still, I recommend this course.

By Lee H Y

Dec 01, 2016

This course is perfect! I learnt a lot of skills and knowledge through this course and the lectures are also wonderful. I really appreciate for the all efforts of Pwc and Coursera team to make this brilliant course.

By Nisarg T

Jan 17, 2020

This course gave an amazing introduction to the different excel functions and how to apply them in a formal business context. I really appreciate PwC's efforts to make everyone familiar with the strength of excel.

By Farhan A

Aug 08, 2019

Thank you for the amazing course. Really had a great time learning. It is really commendable the entire course has been designed. Never felt like there was any distance barrier. Thank you to team PWC and Coursera.

By Mayur B V

Nov 17, 2017

Focuses on the essentials. Not the most thorough guide- There are better courses if you specifically want to dive deep into excel but otherwise this works out great, if you're looking into just the core functions.

By Dina R

Feb 25, 2018

Great learning

My quality of work has already changed.

My perception of data is now based on analyzing to make sense of it.

Thanks for all of the practice and guidance and the curriculum design.

Thank you pwc. :)

By Maria K E

Sep 04, 2017

The course is very well built and quite demanding. I learned many new things and many new tips.

Sometimes the video is not really a good quality and sound could also be better.

Except for that - I fully recommend!

By Kishan P

Pwc is a organisation need not require a intro! and everyone knows when you learn from world leaders then their is no turning back, untill its mission amcomplished.

Very good course with comprehensive learning.

By Akshay G

Dec 21, 2018

All excel important concepts and formulae are covered in this course. A must course for every beginner who want to enter into basic analytics. Thank you PWC for providing such modules. Looking forward for more

By Sara A R

Jan 16, 2019

A very thorough course that provides easy instructions on basic to complex excel formulas as well as tips. This course has really solidified my basic understanding of excel and I would recommend it to others.

By Wei H

Oct 07, 2018

I thought this course might be too basic for me at first. But it turned out the opposite. I did learn some new functions, methods and most of all, standardized work process from this course. Highly recommend.

By Jose P B

Aug 15, 2017

Curso muy interesante de cara a familiarizarme en el manejo de Excel, aprender funciones y herramientas útiles para manejar y tratar información, y poder aprovechar todo el potencial que ofrece esta programa.

By Sarath N S

Jun 17, 2017

This is a great course to know the most used functions and tricks used in Excel. Clearly explains the navigating properties, cleansing tools, pivots, some data analysis functions and all. Highly recommend!

By Priyank G

Dec 11, 2017

This course is a unique in the sense that it does what it promises i.e. teach you some advanced stuff in Excel! Although Week 4 was not as useful to me as all other weeks, it was a good course nonetheless

By Nischal P

Jul 17, 2017

I AM A FRESHER TO DATA ANALYTICS AND LEARNING THIS COURSE GAVE ME A CLEAR IDEA OF BASIC DATA ANALYTICS USING EXCEL AND I FEEL PRETTY CONFIDENT NOW AS EARLIER I LACKED EVEN A BASIC IDEA ABOUT THE ANALYTICS

By Womiloju T

Aug 26, 2019

Have always had an idea about quite a number of advanced excel functions in terms of their capabilities but have never had the opportunity to utilize them. This course has given me just that opportunity.

By Sophie B

Aug 24, 2018

I already knew how to use Excel since I took an offline course at some private institution but this course was absolutely amazing that I could learn lots of useful skills actually used at real workplace.

By Humberto G

Nov 06, 2019

The course gives a lot of hands on examples on working with data to run analysis on those. The examples were life like and it felt like I was building something that could be presented to a stakeholder.

By Gaëtan G

May 21, 2019

Well organized, well presented and with concrete materials. The cases to apply what we learn is also very good. The only way for improvement is the audio on some videos. But all the rest is great.

By Kanwalpreet S

Apr 12, 2020

May 07, 2020

This course was really informative and motivated the learner to practice everything practically. There was some audio problem in some of the lectures though which could be improved.

By Benjie Y

Jan 17, 2019

The functions introduced in this course are very useful for me to utilize the excel in my academic studies and I also think this will help me to develop greatly in my future career.