Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

VJ
Nov 10, 2020

With this course you learn how to use Excel in your daily life. I recommend it to everyone that starts using excel and the ones that want to become better in understanding how it works and be quicker.

RB
Aug 28, 2019

The course was defiantly more than I expected. It not only strengthened what I did know about Excel but it showed me several options that I was not using or haven't found. I would highly recommend it.

1351 - 1375 of 8,176 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Akriti k

Jun 11, 2020

fantastic. the way of explaining things are smooth and course has been design in proper way to make things clear easily. best experience till date with online courses.

By Puwat T

A good course for all EXCEL beginners. May be too easy for the people who already know how to work with EXCEL but still offer some good tips if you have enough time to

By Paul A

May 3, 2020

This was an excellent course to give a good solid grounding in excel for most business day to day purposes. Would highly recommend it even to those who are self taught

By Tahsin A S

Apr 12, 2020

It was a great course! It helped me to create a good concept on Excel. Now I am able to use Excel in my professional life. Thanks to Coursera and Macquarie University.

By ABHISHEK K

Jan 8, 2020

This course was very useful for me because now i am able to handle excel in very handy and professional manner, which will provide me an upper edge in my career growth

By Jacob A

Aug 7, 2019

Fun little beginner course to get your feet wet. I'm experienced using Excel, but it helped learning some new keyboard shortcuts and honing skills that I had forgotten

By Zoya R S

Feb 1, 2019

Enjoyed my experience. Was very scared about learning a technical skill. Although i am slow at the moment i feel a lot more confident. Practise will make permanance :)

By Jeremy B

Apr 26, 2018

excellent, easy to follow with achievable exercises, tests and exam. A definite requirement to gain all basics of the tool and make one competent at daily excel tasks.

By Lisa C

Nov 7, 2020

As someone who has used Excel a fair bit, I didn't feel this was too slow paced, and yet packed a lot of good tips and tricks while ensuring the basics were complete.

By MD M U

Oct 5, 2020

Excellent training. Many years I used Excel but this Training learn me huge subject. I am very proud to join this training course. Many many Thanks to all Instructor.

By Angelica C V Y

Sep 3, 2020

Excelente curso, metodologia de aprendizaje excelente, aprendí mucha informacion que no tenia en cuenta que me ayudará al desarrollo de mis competencias profesionales

By Abdullah S R

Aug 15, 2020

it was all fun! as an educational journey & great explaining ..

i will complete the other courses in this specialisation ! thanks to good teaching and clear explaining

By Diana C

Aug 8, 2020

excellent! i was able to remember and improve lots of features i have forgotten about + learn new features i have never used. looking forward to intermediate I level.

By Karen M S T

Jul 20, 2020

Me encantó. No sólo aprendí nuevos trucos para agilizar mi trabajo en Excel sino que practiqué inglés. Es muy dinámico pues después de cada video sale un mini examen.

By Kacper K

Jun 29, 2020

Great course. Level of teaching is soo high. I'm impressed. I would like lessons like that in school. I'm sure that I will continue my excel learning. Thanks for all.

By Manuel G

Jun 18, 2020

even though I knew a lot already I learn they why behind it and some new tools that will speed up my work and improve the quality of my presentations. On to Course 2

By Adibah Y B Z

Jun 7, 2020

Well I had fun doing this course. It was fun and exciting. Many tips and shortcut you can get from this course. Definitely a good course to enhance your excel skills.

By Chong C Y

I truly enjoyed learning this course. Very informative and the learning plan is well executed with practice and assignments. Will move on to the next learning course!

By Safqat M I

May 9, 2020

all resources are good,lectures are good, discussion ,practices challenges are very helpful all over the instructors are very good in full course. thank you very much

By Shivam C

May 3, 2020

Hello. I am very thankful to the university for such a good course. The way of teaching is fantastic. Assignments during weeks are neatly prepared. Thank you so much.

By Shikha S

Apr 16, 2020

The course is very well designed with encouraging remarks at each step, be it in the videos or in the assessments. Thank you so much, professors. I'm highly grateful.

By Aditya M

Apr 13, 2020

Nikki and Prashan are both very encouraging mentors. I developed huge interest in Excel because of these 2 guides. Keep Practicing. Because 'Practice Makes Permanent'

By Philip C

Apr 12, 2019

if your assessments arent appearing it means you should go to google chrome. i would like if there was a easy to reach helpdesk or chat centre for issues expereinced.

By Andrea A

Jan 29, 2019

The course was greatly done and despite looking to simple to the level i felt to be, it gave greatly useful shortcuts and procedures that are needed on a daily basis.

By Aarshi M

Sep 16, 2020

AMAZING COURSE!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDING IT TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN EXCEL IN DEPTH OR JUST BRUSH OFF YOUR SKILLS. TIME WORTHY AND LEARNED SO MUCH FROM THIS COURSE.