Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In the United States alone, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. Research by Burning Glass Technologies and Capital One shows that digitals skills lead to higher income and better employment opportunities at a time when digital skills job are growing much faster than non-digital jobs. In this second course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the Essentials course. Intermediate Skills I will expand your Excel knowledge to new horizons. You are going to discover a whole range of skills and techniques that will become a standard component of your everyday use of Excel. In this course, you will build a solid layer of more advanced skills so you can manage large datasets and create meaningful reports. These key techniques and tools will allow you to add a sophisticated layer of automation and efficiency to your everyday tasks in Excel. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Prashan and Nicky will guide you through each week (and I am even going to make a guest appearance in Week 5 to help you learn about my favourite tool in Excel - shh, no spoilers!). Work through each new challenge step-by-step and in no time you will surprise yourself by how far you have come. This time around, we are going to follow Uma's trials and tribulations as she is trying to find her feet in a new position in the fictitious company PushPin. For those of you who have done the Essentials course, you will already be familiar with the company. Working through her challenges which are all too common ones that we encounter everyday, will help you to more easily relate to the skills and techniques learned in each week and apply them to familiar and new contexts....

HJ

Mar 23, 2019

I learned a lot from this course. Before starting this course I even can't plot a simple graph for my reports but then this course helped me learning mind blowing skills. Thanks Macquarie University.

JE

Aug 09, 2018

I found the following areas to be particularly useful to learn about:\n\nCombining and Changing Text\n\nExtracting and Finding Text\n\nNamed Ranges\n\nCOUNTIFS and SUMIFS\n\nTables and Pivot Tables

251 - 275 of 470 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

By Richard F C M

Mar 29, 2018

hard but enlightening :v

By SAROJA R P

Mar 03, 2018

Excellent course for beginners and advance learners as well. Ultimate clarity in teaching and relevant subject matters for everyone

By Phuong X P

Mar 20, 2018

An extremely helpful and fun to study course! I have improved my analysis plus data reporting skills effectively after taking this course.

By Francisco Y

Jun 27, 2018

The exercise workbooks are very well done! Thanks!

By robert h

Jun 01, 2018

Excellent course

I have struggled for years to understand Pivot Tables and now I do

Great work thanks guys

By Kerry E S

Apr 16, 2018

Enjoyed the class. The topics were challenging and I learned a lot. Would be nice to have more practice material like the weekly Challenge.

By DANILLO W C D S

Apr 12, 2018

I really liked the course. It helped me to improve and get news skills in spreadsheets. The way they teach is clear and easy.

By 沈嘉慈(Ka S

Mar 28, 2018

Nice course. I did learn a lot. Enjoy so much in the whole process^^. Thanks for

By Kyle M

Feb 02, 2018

The course was very challenging but also organized to perfection. The way the instructors walked through each lesson step by step, as well as including practice challenges at the end of each week really reinforced and challenged the user to practice, practice, practice! I am already looking forward to completing more courses!

By Tejas P

Oct 22, 2018

Excellent course! Course structure is well thought out and perfectly designed. This course, along with the rest of the specialization, is hands down the best learning resource on Excel.

By Varsha J

Oct 25, 2018

The course is of real help. Course material is in detail and very comprehensive. Looking forward to more such courses. Feeling much more confident! Thank you Coursera and Macquarie University.

By Ben R

Oct 24, 2018

Excellent course!

By Ahmad M

Oct 21, 2018

Excellent Boss. It has really improved my skills regarding excel. Thanks!

By Ahsan S

Nov 01, 2018

Amazingly paced and explained in detail course. Very easy to follow quizzes and very helpful and full of learning experience

By sarfaraz

Nov 02, 2018

Great course. Learnt tons of stuff!!

By Cristo U

Nov 03, 2018

Excellent lectures.

Thanks.

By Vaibhave s

Nov 03, 2018

very important course for professionals who have to analyze big data

By Eva Š

Aug 15, 2018

Excellent. I feel so challenged every time I open the workbooks and yet at the end of each week I feel like it's a piece of cake. The videos are very well done - comprehensible and easy. Great job.

By Xiaoli Y

Aug 16, 2018

Love this course! I have learned so much! Never thought of doing so much using Excel! :)

By Ahmed A M H

By Sunil V

Aug 31, 2018

By Hrishsikesh B

Jul 26, 2018

I really liked the progression of this course! for an excel newbie at the start of Essentials course I am now; by end of Intermediate I, able to make dashboards and even forecast trends ! WOW!

By Jesús S

Jul 26, 2018

Excellent course, great for building much more skills of Excel and great professors. Completely loved it!

By Svetlana Z

Jul 27, 2018

Very well organized course with plenty of new things to learn about Excel tools. Honestly, cannot wait to see what the instructors have prepared for the Intermediate II. I thought my knowledge of Excel was already Intermediate, but now I see how shallow it had been.