Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In the United States alone, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. Research by Burning Glass Technologies and Capital One shows that digitals skills lead to higher income and better employment opportunities at a time when digital skills job are growing much faster than non-digital jobs. In this second course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the Essentials course. Intermediate Skills I will expand your Excel knowledge to new horizons. You are going to discover a whole range of skills and techniques that will become a standard component of your everyday use of Excel. In this course, you will build a solid layer of more advanced skills so you can manage large datasets and create meaningful reports. These key techniques and tools will allow you to add a sophisticated layer of automation and efficiency to your everyday tasks in Excel. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Prashan and Nicky will guide you through each week (and I am even going to make a guest appearance in Week 5 to help you learn about my favourite tool in Excel - shh, no spoilers!). Work through each new challenge step-by-step and in no time you will surprise yourself by how far you have come. This time around, we are going to follow Uma's trials and tribulations as she is trying to find her feet in a new position in the fictitious company PushPin. For those of you who have done the Essentials course, you will already be familiar with the company. Working through her challenges which are all too common ones that we encounter everyday, will help you to more easily relate to the skills and techniques learned in each week and apply them to familiar and new contexts....

OD

Jul 29, 2020

The length of the video lectures are just right and the numbers of exercises or quizzes are just right. Learned a lot of new things about Excel's functionality. A huge step from the Essentials course.

RR

Jun 06, 2020

Wow, I have no word to say about this course. Its video content, Structure is awesome. The tutor is good. Week assignments and quizzes are always ready to make our practice and make concept permanent.

351 - 375 of 1,706 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

By Phuong X P

Mar 20, 2018

An extremely helpful and fun to study course! I have improved my analysis plus data reporting skills effectively after taking this course.

By Akbet

Mar 06, 2018

Very good course. All specifically and on the case. And most importantly - nothing superfluous. A special respect for the course teachers.

By Federico E R C

Jun 12, 2020

It is a great course that takes you step by step in everything, it is not complicated and the practice videos are very clear and helpful.

By Ravindu W

Great course to learn Excel from basic to advanced! Has step by step tutorials and great exercises to improve our excel knowledge. 5/5 :)

By Tom A

Apr 23, 2020

This course was very informative and very easy to follow along with. I look forward to taking and completing other courses in the series.

By Ahmed I A E H

Mar 21, 2019

This course adds a lot to my ability to get the best of using Excel, especially in tables and pivot tables.

It is a remarkable experience.

By Sofa Z

Sep 24, 2018

Some problems with files. For example, the date (as a filter) was not changed, and it took some time to understand, which data they used.

By Nowshin I

Jul 19, 2020

The course is quite detailed and the contents are designed well for anyone who is new to Excel. A wonderful job done by the instructors.

By Yasser A

Jun 25, 2020

Well organized course and appreciated effort. you will learn a lot of excel technique even if you are knowledgeable about the materials.

By KANEEZ F

Jun 04, 2020

This was one of the great experience taking excel online classes. The material is adequate and relevant. I Highly recommend this course.

By Abhishek A

Jun 04, 2020

The course is truly amazing. Everything was very neatly organized and well documented. The explanation is well mannered. Really enjoyed.

By Mudit K

May 13, 2020

Great course. Great Instructors. Most importantly perfect example and assignments. Kudos to all involved and to the Professor especially

By Kehinde B

Jul 15, 2019

This was a great learning experience. I am confident that i can use the things i have learnt to make my job less stressful and more fun!

By Алмаз А

Jun 17, 2019

Thank you for informational and interesting course, that wide excel horizons and boosting new skills . For sure will follow second part.

By Mahesh M

Apr 16, 2018

extremely helpful course for both new comers and masters as there are few tools or techniques which are overlooked even by professionals

By Vetra L

Apr 16, 2020

This course was extremely informational and well-designed, effectively guiding learners regarding the various functionalities of Excel.

By Rick M P

Mar 30, 2020

Highly informational. Very detailed and properly structured instructions to help you learn features of excel that one finds complicated

By Maja V

Nov 28, 2019

Great course!!! Congratulations guys! I have learned things I didn't know they existed in MS Excel. Looking forward to the next course!

By Oyebanji J H

Jan 10, 2020

Was a bit daunting. But so long you're following the videos and you're trying out the exercises, you're certainly on a good footing.

By Suraj D

Jul 15, 2020

Amazing course! Learnt lot of new features like pivot tables and slicers. Quizzes designed were challenging yet very helpful! Thanks!

By Michael J P N

Jul 13, 2020

I learned a lot of new and useful tricks in this course. This course definitely helped me become more efficient with Microsoft Excel.

By Sheldon S

Jun 01, 2020

Well Done!! Fantastic opportunity to consolidate and learn more and well done to Prashan and Nicky. Looking forward to the next level

By ABHINAV B

Excellent course. The instructors explain the important points of excel to improve the way we work on excel with ease and in details.

By Sebastian T R

Jan 25, 2019

In my opinion this is the best course; named ranges, tables and pivot tables are my favorites, and their use and flexibility is wide.

By Akash S

Jul 03, 2020

Quite informative and enjoyed a lot, and after going through so many quizzes, one will have a definite idea about the excel overall.