Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In the United States alone, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. Research by Burning Glass Technologies and Capital One shows that digitals skills lead to higher income and better employment opportunities at a time when digital skills job are growing much faster than non-digital jobs. In this second course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the Essentials course. Intermediate Skills I will expand your Excel knowledge to new horizons. You are going to discover a whole range of skills and techniques that will become a standard component of your everyday use of Excel. In this course, you will build a solid layer of more advanced skills so you can manage large datasets and create meaningful reports. These key techniques and tools will allow you to add a sophisticated layer of automation and efficiency to your everyday tasks in Excel. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Prashan and Nicky will guide you through each week (and I am even going to make a guest appearance in Week 5 to help you learn about my favourite tool in Excel - shh, no spoilers!). Work through each new challenge step-by-step and in no time you will surprise yourself by how far you have come. This time around, we are going to follow Uma's trials and tribulations as she is trying to find her feet in a new position in the fictitious company PushPin. For those of you who have done the Essentials course, you will already be familiar with the company. Working through her challenges which are all too common ones that we encounter everyday, will help you to more easily relate to the skills and techniques learned in each week and apply them to familiar and new contexts....

SM
Dec 3, 2020

Amazing course. I am amazed by the value provided by the instructors. The Pivot Tables in Week 6 is a must for everyone working with Excel. I am glad I chose this course over the other online courses.

RZ
Jun 5, 2020

Wow, I have no word to say about this course. Its video content, Structure is awesome. The tutor is good. Week assignments and quizzes are always ready to make our practice and make concept permanent.

351 - 375 of 2,650 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

By Owen O A

Oct 25, 2020

This is an excellent course for building up on fundamental knowledge in excel. It is a buildup at the right pace, and at the right level and as such comes highly recommended by me.

By DEBASHISH P N

Sep 19, 2020

If any one wants to handle huge sets of data and want to analyze in form of charts and pie graphs.....then, this intermediate course will help u a lot. THANK U MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY

By Yhonico A C

Jul 16, 2019

This Course is amazing, i find this unbelievably useful, I usually solving excel problem through search engine and I can't believe I have found 70% of my answer here in this course

By Ralph J R

Jul 3, 2020

An Excellent course to improve you Excel skills. Weekly practice challenge and practice sheets for ever lecture will truly enhance you ability to master this powerful application.

By Chris R

Apr 29, 2020

The intermediate course is done as well as the basic course though I would caution that until you use these applications frequently, you will likely need to refer to past content.

By Gautam A K

Aug 5, 2019

Excellent course, well structured and presented. To get the total benefit of this course, I would recommend completing all courses in the Excel Skills for Business Specialization.

By AB. M F R

Oct 2, 2020

This course really surprised me. I learned how to convert "At a Glance No clue" data to a "Eye Appealing Summarized" data using Pivot tables and charts. Amazing. Just amazing. :D

By Moawia A

Sep 13, 2020

than you very much for all the teacher. this is the best excel course. I have learned a lot from this course, I strongly recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn excel.

By Theodoros B

Aug 26, 2020

The Second specialization was amazing!

It gave me deep knowledge about tools that have super potential and are time saving. I will absolutely continue to the third specialization.

By Max B

Apr 3, 2020

Really clear instructions, useful videos, practice challenges and quizes to test what you learned. Clear explanations by the nice professors as well. This course helped me a lot!

By Carlos J B A

Mar 9, 2019

A rewarding experience because I have been able to learn very valuable information. It is an excellent course. It has helped me in the personal and professional field. Thank you.

By Muhammad O S

Jan 6, 2019

This is my first course on coursera which I passed with much happily. I strongly recommend others to join this course and make excel more easy and more useful and save much time.

By A G M A T

Sep 4, 2020

Course materials are really helpful and presentation is just amazing. Anyone can easily catch and follow the lectures. This specialization is the best one I'm doing on Coursera.

By Ana B M N

Aug 31, 2019

Great course and very easy to follow. It would be good that they do a small recap of everything before doing the final test but still very happy to have enrolled in this course.

By MATHEW M R

Jun 17, 2020

This has really been a course worth studying. I have learnt quite a multitude of tricks for analyzing and visualising data. Thanks, Coursera, and thanks, MacQuarrie University.

By Vanessa A

May 8, 2020

Excellent course, the teacher's explanation is professional, concrete, and they show you step by step, I really recommend this course, you will learn a lot of tools and skills.

By Janda N S

Nov 5, 2019

I really enjoy this course. Thanks for everyone worked on the course. some topics are new and very important for me such as R-squared. I will continue and take the next course.

By Kunjalkumar K P

Nov 13, 2020

Aptly designed course with easy to understand videos. Loaded with enough practice sheets and quizzes. Ultimately the course is furnished in a very easily digestible landscape.

By MUSTAFA K E

Sep 30, 2020

I am really grateful that I access this wonderful course with full of wonderful instructors who frequently motivate me and encourage me.Now time to pass the Intermediate 2 :D

By Law L T

Jun 18, 2020

Understandable lectures and awesome practices and quizzes!

One thing I found it frustrated was the language structure it uses for the quizzzz that make me confused all the time

By Kathryn G

Jun 9, 2020

Great course. I thought I knew excel very well. I was taking this as a review and learned more than I thought I would. I'm going to finish this series of courses this year.

By Susan C

Jan 29, 2020

I enjoyed so much this course, I learned a lot of new things in Excel, I am amazed on how much I can do now. Excellent course, the pace is great and the facilitators amazing.

By Khin Y S

Oct 17, 2020

This course is so helpful to me. Because of this course I know many things I've not known about Excel. I recommended this course to those who use Excel and want to use Excel.

By Hira M

Jul 18, 2020

this course helped me to an ample extent learning different tools, enhanced my skills and made me able to leverage, organize and format data playing with enormous bomb tools.

By Yaqoob Z

Feb 16, 2020

So much amazing content! Really liked the sections on named ranges and Pivot Tables. Really learned a lot that I see myself using in my work. Thank you so much Coursera!! :)