Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In the United States alone, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. Research by Burning Glass Technologies and Capital One shows that digitals skills lead to higher income and better employment opportunities at a time when digital skills job are growing much faster than non-digital jobs. In this second course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the Essentials course. Intermediate Skills I will expand your Excel knowledge to new horizons. You are going to discover a whole range of skills and techniques that will become a standard component of your everyday use of Excel. In this course, you will build a solid layer of more advanced skills so you can manage large datasets and create meaningful reports. These key techniques and tools will allow you to add a sophisticated layer of automation and efficiency to your everyday tasks in Excel. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Prashan and Nicky will guide you through each week (and I am even going to make a guest appearance in Week 5 to help you learn about my favourite tool in Excel - shh, no spoilers!). Work through each new challenge step-by-step and in no time you will surprise yourself by how far you have come. This time around, we are going to follow Uma's trials and tribulations as she is trying to find her feet in a new position in the fictitious company PushPin. For those of you who have done the Essentials course, you will already be familiar with the company. Working through her challenges which are all too common ones that we encounter everyday, will help you to more easily relate to the skills and techniques learned in each week and apply them to familiar and new contexts....

RR

Jun 06, 2020

Wow, I have no word to say about this course. Its video content, Structure is awesome. The tutor is good. Week assignments and quizzes are always ready to make our practice and make concept permanent.

HJ

Mar 23, 2019

I learned a lot from this course. Before starting this course I even can't plot a simple graph for my reports but then this course helped me learning mind blowing skills. Thanks Macquarie University.

626 - 650 of 1,409 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

By Chetan B

Jun 07, 2020

The course content is well selected and well designed with handsOn

By Anirban B

Jun 01, 2020

One of the best learning experience in online courses . Very good.

By Selwin Y Z

Some quiz questions could be more specific about the requirements.

By Mukil V N

Apr 30, 2020

Great teachers and a good course for all excel learners out there.

By Mehdi A

Feb 26, 2020

Excellent Course outline designed with relevant practice material.

By SHIVALI M

Oct 15, 2019

Intro to pivot tables was helpful- wish there was more focus on it

By Lynn Z

Aug 22, 2019

Amazingly designed and presented course. Learning was exponential!

By Onkar

Apr 16, 2019

It helps in every possible aspects that we required for Enterprise

By Rulibeth C

Feb 20, 2018

This is amazing! Super helpful! Thank you for putting it together.

By Thanadech A

Jun 30, 2020

Really good, I believe the lesson would be helpful for daily task

By Alonso A R P d A

Jun 15, 2020

awesome, teachers and didatic are very by acoord with the lessons

By Earl C Y

Jun 13, 2020

very good course for anyone wanting to boost his/her excel skills

By Saddam H

This is an amazing course that gave me an abundance of knowledge.

By Lidia T

Apr 05, 2020

Thank you! thank you! i feel myself much more confident in Excel!

By Aleksandra

Mar 02, 2020

Great course with a lot of practices and challenging assignments.

By Muhammad N

Dec 03, 2019

Learned New Things, Thanks Macquarie University, Thanks Coursera.

By Katarzyna K

Jul 13, 2019

Very good course, I learned a lot. I would recommend to everyone.

By AVNISH C

Jun 20, 2020

IT WAS EXCELLENT COURSE AND I HAVE LEARNT A LOT FROM THIS COURSE

By Ahmed R

Excellent course with an excellent assessment. Totally worth it!

By Adarsh

May 08, 2020

Amazing course for people who know basics or essentials of excel

By Mayank S

May 03, 2020

Superb course and great learning!! Must recommend for everyone!!

By Vítor F L

Apr 19, 2020

Interesting. I learn some tools which previously I did not know.

By Sujan T

Oct 07, 2019

Excellent course for business students or from any other stream.

By Luiz f d A J

Sep 02, 2019

Excellent! A lot information archived. Thanks to offer the best.

By Sarah M

Aug 05, 2019

Professional team of presenters with clear tools and explanation