Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In the United States alone, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. Research by Burning Glass Technologies and Capital One shows that digitals skills lead to higher income and better employment opportunities at a time when digital skills job are growing much faster than non-digital jobs. In this second course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the Essentials course. Intermediate Skills I will expand your Excel knowledge to new horizons. You are going to discover a whole range of skills and techniques that will become a standard component of your everyday use of Excel. In this course, you will build a solid layer of more advanced skills so you can manage large datasets and create meaningful reports. These key techniques and tools will allow you to add a sophisticated layer of automation and efficiency to your everyday tasks in Excel. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Prashan and Nicky will guide you through each week (and I am even going to make a guest appearance in Week 5 to help you learn about my favourite tool in Excel - shh, no spoilers!). Work through each new challenge step-by-step and in no time you will surprise yourself by how far you have come. This time around, we are going to follow Uma's trials and tribulations as she is trying to find her feet in a new position in the fictitious company PushPin. For those of you who have done the Essentials course, you will already be familiar with the company. Working through her challenges which are all too common ones that we encounter everyday, will help you to more easily relate to the skills and techniques learned in each week and apply them to familiar and new contexts....

RZ
Jun 5, 2020

Wow, I have no word to say about this course. Its video content, Structure is awesome. The tutor is good. Week assignments and quizzes are always ready to make our practice and make concept permanent.

CM
Aug 22, 2020

I love this course a lot! Thank you very much for this course. It is easy to understand and follow. The practice challenges are so fun to do. Looking forward to the next course in this specialization.

701 - 725 of 3,258 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

By Ankit M

Sep 3, 2018

Everything made and taught with proper structure, it made things absolutely clear. Loved the communication of the tutor, perfect.

By wondwossen a

Sep 29, 2021

Y​ou guys are a true blessing and an excellent example. You have helped me to excel in my work. Thank you! Me'rcy! Ameseginalew!

By Christopher T

Nov 21, 2020

Everything was really well explained and the quizzes covered on the content that was taught which made it easy to test progress.

By João F

Oct 9, 2020

Pude aprender muitas funções e formas de usar Excel que não conehcia. Realmente o essencial que pode me tornar um usuário melhor

By Chong F M

Aug 23, 2020

excellent instructors and the learning videos are easy to follow except for some worksheets that can't be opened when downloaded

By Mohammad a

Jul 19, 2020

This was the most detailed and understandable excel course with numerous quizzes making students mastering al functions of excel

By Shoumik D

Jun 25, 2020

The course was good. Videos and reading items were perfect. Although I found the quizzes a bit challenging. But it was worth it.

By Aaroh

Jun 6, 2020

Thank You for collating such an informative course. I had a great time learning about the multifaceted use of Excel in Business.

By MD. R

Apr 30, 2020

Awesome. I would like to have more courses on other sectors such like AutoCad, Revit, Animation, photoshop etc like this course.

By Ramón Z

Mar 17, 2019

Very good explanations, content, exercices, quizzes, etc. Simply perfect for someone who wants to improve their excel abilities.

By Sherry S

Nov 22, 2021

This was pretty challenging to complete. However, the lessons learned are invaluable! I will continue on to the next modules.

By Gerardo A V E

Sep 8, 2021

Muy buen curso, me encantó. Las explicaciones son muy buenas y los ejercicios muy interesantes y didácticos. Lo recomiendo 100%

By dyytan

Dec 10, 2020

I love this class. I always want to learn to make pivot tables and perform data analysis. I can't wait to take the next course!

By Jessica M C S

Sep 24, 2020

Excelentes explicaciones, prácticas tanto sencillas como retadoras, ejercicios de repaso efectivos. Este es un curso grandioso.

By Mohammed H

May 14, 2020

I loved the course. i learned a lot form it and many techniques that i found very useful. i am very excited for the next level!

By Darshan K J

Jan 26, 2020

A little more information is needed In the consolidate part of week one. Rest all is very good. Had fun with Prashan and Nicky.

By Gaurav B

Dec 30, 2019

Well Made.

If Possible Solutions Given for Assesment to Check few Mistakes Done after Once Someone is Qualified for Certificate.

By Ibrahima D D

Jul 1, 2018

Very please with the progress of this course. The course has motivated me ti spend more time with MS Excel to improve mu skills

By Leiah N

Apr 5, 2018

I learned so much in this course. While it was much more difficult than the Essentials course, I took my time and learned a lot

By Tony C

Jul 24, 2020

As a long time excel user (of older versions) I found the use of pivot tables and other information in this course most useful

By Sattajit K D

Jul 12, 2020

I got the best teachers'. Although my grades are a little bit of low, I learned everything taught in the course. Thanks a lot.

By James C

Apr 13, 2020

Very well explained. Excellent grounding. Good pacing. Very few incomprehensions. Minor issues due to difference to Mac Excel.

By Debayan C

Oct 10, 2018

Great Course! Thank You teachers & coursera for providing me this opportunity to learn excel with an altogether new dimension.

By eridan l s

Mar 9, 2021

This course is excellent, thank you for this class which allows you to come out with a very good and professional excel level

By mushfiq q

Dec 20, 2020

Perfect explanation of course, real life tasks. I recommend to everyone who is desired to excel their MC Excel skills. Thanks