Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In the United States alone, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. Research by Burning Glass Technologies and Capital One shows that digitals skills lead to higher income and better employment opportunities at a time when digital skills job are growing much faster than non-digital jobs. In this second course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the Essentials course. Intermediate Skills I will expand your Excel knowledge to new horizons. You are going to discover a whole range of skills and techniques that will become a standard component of your everyday use of Excel. In this course, you will build a solid layer of more advanced skills so you can manage large datasets and create meaningful reports. These key techniques and tools will allow you to add a sophisticated layer of automation and efficiency to your everyday tasks in Excel. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Prashan and Nicky will guide you through each week (and I am even going to make a guest appearance in Week 5 to help you learn about my favourite tool in Excel - shh, no spoilers!). Work through each new challenge step-by-step and in no time you will surprise yourself by how far you have come. This time around, we are going to follow Uma's trials and tribulations as she is trying to find her feet in a new position in the fictitious company PushPin. For those of you who have done the Essentials course, you will already be familiar with the company. Working through her challenges which are all too common ones that we encounter everyday, will help you to more easily relate to the skills and techniques learned in each week and apply them to familiar and new contexts....

OD

Jul 29, 2020

The length of the video lectures are just right and the numbers of exercises or quizzes are just right. Learned a lot of new things about Excel's functionality. A huge step from the Essentials course.

RZ

Jun 06, 2020

Wow, I have no word to say about this course. Its video content, Structure is awesome. The tutor is good. Week assignments and quizzes are always ready to make our practice and make concept permanent.

726 - 750 of 1,768 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

By Andres F A G

Jun 24, 2020

Un curso muy útil, recomendadísimo para ampliar los conocimiento de Excel

By SUMEET M

May 09, 2020

Very precise and most required tools are explained, the best use of time.

By Haoming L

Feb 24, 2020

Excellent course! Clear interpretation and easy to follow and understand.

By Ahmad M

Oct 21, 2018

Excellent Boss. It has really improved my skills regarding excel. Thanks!

By George K D D

Jul 27, 2020

It was interesting to study new things. Well done instructors great job!

By Alison T

May 22, 2020

Excellent course. Easy to follow along and a lot of really good informat

By RACHID E D

May 09, 2020

Outstanding features. Tables and named ranges are time saving treasures.

By Shah M A R

May 03, 2020

This course was excellent and you may open your true potentials in excel

By Nishtha J

Apr 23, 2020

the videos help in clear understanding. The course structure is detailed

By Milind T

u

m

By Adaora F O

Nov 27, 2018

Wow. I learnt a lot I can use for analysis and forecasting. A great one.

By MEGHANA K

Aug 10, 2020

Very useful Course, It was really easy to learn and excellent teaching.

By deepak r

Jul 05, 2020

excited to learn more features of excel, dashboard report is excellent!

By Shafayet K S

Jul 01, 2020

This was just one of the awesome course i had on this coursera platform

By MEENAL J

Excellent & Fabulous. I am curious to learn more n more advance Courses

By H. D L P

Jun 15, 2020

An Excellent course. More like a journey towards the success. Thank you

By Mei-Yin (

I recommend this class because this class is very practical and useful.

By Brijesh K S

May 08, 2020

Good course with lot of examples and l have learned a lot new concepts.

By Siddharth T S

May 07, 2020

A really well-designed course. The practice assignments are phenomenal.

By MD M A

Nov 27, 2019

Learned many things from this course. Thanks to the Coursera authority.

By Tom C

Jun 23, 2019

Excellent Teachers and very well organised and well thought out course.

By NATHANIEL O

Jul 01, 2020

learnt a lot, recommended for anyone in the world of work and business

By Nikhil S

Jun 25, 2020

This is a very good course for people who are more into data analysis.

By Paulina D

Greatly explained content - this is the best online course I've taken!

By Alan L H

This was a very challenging, but very useful class. I learned so much.