Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In the United States alone, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. Research by Burning Glass Technologies and Capital One shows that digitals skills lead to higher income and better employment opportunities at a time when digital skills job are growing much faster than non-digital jobs. In this second course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the Essentials course. Intermediate Skills I will expand your Excel knowledge to new horizons. You are going to discover a whole range of skills and techniques that will become a standard component of your everyday use of Excel. In this course, you will build a solid layer of more advanced skills so you can manage large datasets and create meaningful reports. These key techniques and tools will allow you to add a sophisticated layer of automation and efficiency to your everyday tasks in Excel. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Prashan and Nicky will guide you through each week (and I am even going to make a guest appearance in Week 5 to help you learn about my favourite tool in Excel - shh, no spoilers!). Work through each new challenge step-by-step and in no time you will surprise yourself by how far you have come. This time around, we are going to follow Uma's trials and tribulations as she is trying to find her feet in a new position in the fictitious company PushPin. For those of you who have done the Essentials course, you will already be familiar with the company. Working through her challenges which are all too common ones that we encounter everyday, will help you to more easily relate to the skills and techniques learned in each week and apply them to familiar and new contexts....

HJ

Mar 23, 2019

I learned a lot from this course. Before starting this course I even can't plot a simple graph for my reports but then this course helped me learning mind blowing skills. Thanks Macquarie University.

JE

Aug 09, 2018

I found the following areas to be particularly useful to learn about:\n\nCombining and Changing Text\n\nExtracting and Finding Text\n\nNamed Ranges\n\nCOUNTIFS and SUMIFS\n\nTables and Pivot Tables

101 - 125 of 470 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

By kunal y

Jan 26, 2019

amazing

By Pritam C

Jan 26, 2019

Nice course to enhance your excel skills

By Ha N

Dec 28, 2018

good

By simor l

Dec 28, 2018

great course. real important function in exceil. really like it

By Larisa Z

Jul 13, 2018

This course is amazing!!! Everything is clear and understandable. Teachers are the best! I loved it! Thank you very much!

By Ying W

Jul 12, 2018

I feel like I have revealed a whole new world of excel, it's truly accomplished!

By Juan A M A

Jul 23, 2018

I want to congratulate all the people behind this course because just as in the essentials course, the way lessons are organized and explained are just perfect. Thank you for this wonderful course.

By Jesús S

Jul 26, 2018

Excellent course, great for building much more skills of Excel and great professors. Completely loved it!

By Hrishsikesh B

Jul 26, 2018

I really liked the progression of this course! for an excel newbie at the start of Essentials course I am now; by end of Intermediate I, able to make dashboards and even forecast trends ! WOW!

By Svetlana Z

Jul 27, 2018

Very well organized course with plenty of new things to learn about Excel tools. Honestly, cannot wait to see what the instructors have prepared for the Intermediate II. I thought my knowledge of Excel was already Intermediate, but now I see how shallow it had been.

By Alexander T

Jul 30, 2018

Game ON! Excel is a powerful tool and if you meet the right teachers - they can teach you so much more about it. And you'll gain confidence. I think that I've met professional teachers at Macquarie University. I highly recommend this course.

By Seshu Y

May 14, 2018

Excellent

By Manish K

May 30, 2018

This course worked like a knowledge pool for me. I have learnt a lot of new things here. The content of the course is good and covered good details. Thank you for sharing your views and knowledge with us through this online medium.

By Jayshal S

Jun 15, 2018

Hats off to the instructors - Prashant and Nikki! I am amazed how smoothly they tutored complex Excel functions so well. I found the course challenging yet fun. I am sure the team must have put a lot of hard work in bringing this course together. This is the first time i am writing such a lengthy feedback! Good luck guys!

By Vishnuvardhan R

Apr 18, 2018

VERY NICELY EXPLAINED.THANK YOU PRASHAN AND NICKY

By Syed F R A

Dec 29, 2017

Very quality course.

By Kip W

Feb 07, 2018

Excellent course, the instructors are easy to follow along with and learn the material.

By Xueyin L

Nov 09, 2017

Really useful functions and tools

By SHRINIVAS K

Mar 25, 2018

amazing course learned a lot thank you DR.prashant

By kailash p

Jan 17, 2018

very nice course thanks team

By Mahesh M

Apr 16, 2018

extremely helpful course for both new comers and masters as there are few tools or techniques which are overlooked even by professionals

By Josnel N

Jun 07, 2018

very useful

By Neeraj K J

Jan 22, 2018

Excellent course, after learning increase efficiency, productivity to work on Excel and especially learn 3-D formula, Making Table, Name Ranges etc. In the last, teaching method of instructors is AWESOME!!!, no problem to understand the content and logic.

Regards, Neeraj Jain

By Yuhan W

Feb 11, 2018

Good!

By Christine P

Mar 31, 2018

Very interesting and challenging. I learned a lot.