Back to Personal & Family Financial Planning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Personal & Family Financial Planning by University of Florida

Personal and Family Financial Planning will address many critical personal financial management topics in order to help you learn prudent habits both while in school and throughout your lifetime....

AA
May 25, 2018

The course was very accessible and very at ease when it came to completing the various assignments for evaluation. Was very satisfied with the video presentations and the various tutorials as well.

AB
Aug 24, 2020

I am from technical field and had no knowledge about finance management and this course has really helped me understand many concepts in a easy, interactive manner. The host/teacher is expert!

376 - 400 of 476 Reviews for Personal & Family Financial Planning

By Varun L

Jun 1, 2021

I found the course to be quite country-specific to the US, so the laws, websites and account names that were discussed would only be relevant to the students residing in the US. The other information was universal and applicable to all other countries as well.

By Marissa

Sometimes the explanation is still a bit complicated especially for beginner who does not study finance previously. But overall, it really helps give me the insight of how to plan my finance especially from young age. Thank you.

By Connor S

Jan 24, 2018

Excellent course! It was presented in a very simple, understandable way that allowed me to take in all the information presented to me. I feel much more comfortable managing my own finances and personal wealth going forward!

By Naphatsorn D

Jun 14, 2020

This course provides better understanding about financial management for personal and family. However, it would be better for improving understanding if lecturer uploaded the slide handout for learner.

By Sagar P

Jun 13, 2020

It was good to be financially educated. The course taught us to be disciplined in financial matters. The planning from the day one till the retirement is utmost necessary. Thanks to the instructor

By SEKHARAMANTRI V K

Mar 31, 2020

Everything was good but what would have satisfied us more is the inclusion of Indian tax rules at least in the readings section but doctor was great in explaining all the complex terms with ease.

By Christos E C

Apr 16, 2020

Very helpful course in terms of family budgeting. As I'm based in the UK, I found some times it was a little bit more US economy centric however overall very satisfied with the tools I gained.

By Cristiana d S A

Sep 13, 2020

I feel like I have learrned a lot, explained in a very simple manner. A constructive review would be to be more diversified on how to present the module, i.e., to have diversified lessons.

By Sharanya B

Jun 14, 2020

A very good course on Personal and Family Financial Planning. I recommend this to everyone, but even more so for US nationals or someone who is living and paying taxes to the US Government

By JIYA Y

May 8, 2021

Superb course from Coursera. I knew a lot about family planning, but after taking the course came to know how vast it is. Thanks a lot for the course.

By upasna b

Jul 10, 2020

This course was amazing . Dr.G was more brilliant. I learned a lot from this course. If you are new to finance,dont think just enroll this cousre.

By Jonathan V

Sep 5, 2017

Great course, it provided me more in-depth knowledge in the various topics. Michael Gutter manages to make the course enjoyable and fun to follow

By Priyansa K

Financial Planning is really important for the aspect of Proper Cash benefits and proper allocation of Budget planning throughout your life

By Kirthika S

Sep 14, 2020

It was great experience for me to learn this course. It helped me a lot in understanding the ways to save money and Invest in useful ways.

By Low H H

Jun 13, 2020

The course is well designed, It help me in better understanding Personal & Family Financial Planning.

Thank you professor Michael Gutter.

By Greggory C

Jun 14, 2020

Needs to updated, particularly the tax segment but overall a great place to learn for someone not familiar with these vital concepts.

By Cyril O

Jun 27, 2020

The materials available in this course are really educative, informative and a great source of reference. Totally recommend this!

By APOORVA

Sep 8, 2020

You know there is always room for improvement. so continuous improvement and upgradations in your modules will enhance learning.

By Benjamín A C

Dec 6, 2020

Contenido de valor. Proporciona una base para el análisis financiero. Lastimosamente el sonido en algunos videos era muy bajo.

By OYEDEJI O

Apr 22, 2020

It's a great course, though some parts are not applicable to people outside the US, but those applicable, are very profiting.

By Apoorva B

May 21, 2021

A helpful course for gaining basic understanding of handling personal finances. Would recommend for every young adult.

By Santhosh R

Aug 1, 2020

The course is really very good and the contents were very easy to understand. Thank you for providing valuable course.

By Ibrahim Q

Jan 4, 2019

It was fantastic! But I think that it needs more improvement in calculations - especially algebra equations. Thanks!

By Oscar E B

May 3, 2020

It was good. But it is always based on taxes and insurances in EEUU. So for foreign people is sometimes is useless.

By Perpetua M

Oct 15, 2020

Totally useful and relevant. Happy to have finished it. How do I go about upgrading to get my certificate.