Back to Personal & Family Financial Planning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Personal & Family Financial Planning by University of Florida

Personal and Family Financial Planning will address many critical personal financial management topics in order to help you learn prudent habits both while in school and throughout your lifetime....

AA
May 25, 2018

The course was very accessible and very at ease when it came to completing the various assignments for evaluation. Was very satisfied with the video presentations and the various tutorials as well.

AB
Aug 24, 2020

I am from technical field and had no knowledge about finance management and this course has really helped me understand many concepts in a easy, interactive manner. The host/teacher is expert!

401 - 425 of 475 Reviews for Personal & Family Financial Planning

By Jose M

Jan 12, 2021

This course was great. However, I feel quizzes could and should have served international students more.

By Saptarshi M

Jan 7, 2021

Basic financial planning course, useful to understand the fundamentals of money management for families

By n m

Jun 14, 2020

this is very useful for our life but something is different from my country so i'm very confused.

By Jarmaine C

Dec 12, 2020

I really liked the course! The Assessments were not too heavy and the videos were very helpful!

By sutthiluk m

Apr 28, 2020

This is a basic course for every student who want to gain knowledge about money management.

By Deborah T H

May 29, 2021

I​ learned a lot of different strategies to incorporate into my personal financial set up.

By Neha K

Jan 9, 2020

Good Course which helps to align the personal finance thing s in line for our entire Life.

By Saurabh S C

Jul 5, 2020

This course is help to manage all financial problem realated my family and personal life

By Loela M

Apr 13, 2020

It has all the things you need to learn about the course. Very organized modules.

By Stefanos K

Jul 23, 2020

very informative course . it really gave me insights into managing my finances

By TEJAS D

Aug 24, 2020

A good intro into different modes of investing and financial planning

By Rashorn F

Good For Americans, Not quite there yet for those outside of America.

By Hadi N

Jan 2, 2021

It was a good Course but most of the contents was for USA

By May T K

Jul 29, 2020

Throughout the 9 weeks, the instructor explain briefly.

By Nevin P

Learned so many things about banking in the real world.

By Nuttakron P

Apr 11, 2020

this course is interesting. I can manage my money well.

By Yee C H

Apr 26, 2020

Very good introduction class for absolutely beginner!

By Anna M B M

I enjoyed learning here in this course! Thank you!

By kari

May 7, 2020

it was a great course! I really enjoyed it. thanks

By Fardeen S

Aug 26, 2020

A good course to know the financial system of USA

By VIRENDRAKUMAR R P

Aug 10, 2020

very useful for personal & professional life

By Barnabás C

Aug 5, 2020

Good course, but sometimes too long sessions

By Muhammad R S

Apr 15, 2020

good, but they should update the materials

By Aarti

Apr 30, 2020

great for beginners. very interesting.

By Swapnil P

Well taught and it was fun to learn