Back to Personal & Family Financial Planning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Personal & Family Financial Planning by University of Florida

Personal and Family Financial Planning will address many critical personal financial management topics in order to help you learn prudent habits both while in school and throughout your lifetime....

AA

May 26, 2018

The course was very accessible and very at ease when it came to completing the various assignments for evaluation. Was very satisfied with the video presentations and the various tutorials as well.

JV

Feb 11, 2019

The discussion is very informative and helpful. I've learned a lot and my perspective in personal and family financial planning has widen and deepened. Thank you to Coursera and sir Michael!

26 - 50 of 61 Reviews for Personal & Family Financial Planning

By lynnhu

Jan 24, 2017

I'm an expat and this course is super helpful for me to understand the tax, retirement and investment in the US

By Attila K

Nov 20, 2016

Useful course!

By JIE G

Dec 01, 2016

Its a good lesson before starting a new life

By Lynn J

Jan 23, 2018

This course was very well presented with examples, inter

By Stella Y W

Aug 29, 2016

It's my second time to enter this course, last time I quit in the middle due to time conflict. Professor is great on explaning these basic family financial planning things. Grateful & look forward to more related courses.

By ELSA G

Sep 14, 2017

This is the course I needed to adequately plan my financial security. Excellent course. Thanks!

By HIMANK S

Oct 22, 2016

A MUST FOR EVERYONE.

By James B

Jul 17, 2017

Great course. I learned a lot and feel more confident about my personal finances as a result

By Maria M

Dec 04, 2016

Really good!

By Andrew1224

Oct 01, 2016

good

By Prashant Y

Mar 05, 2017

Good Understanding of Personal & Financial planing for savings and investement

By KARTIKEYA J

Apr 04, 2019

Great course was very enlightening

By Ian I

Apr 09, 2019

Very eye opening and simple tom understand. Great work

By James D

May 16, 2019

Very informative and timely.

By sudindra

May 16, 2019

Self study material, clearly articulated presentation, links for various financial planning and participating approach

By David J M

May 31, 2019

Excellent course for which I learned a lot

By Ali'i G

Jun 09, 2019

Wonderful information for the finance amateur. Getting your house in order is an important skill to acquire. This course does a wonderful job at tackling the aspects of personal and family financial planning across all stages of life. You might need headphones though as the lecture videos tend to be softer than the announcement videos.

By Leandro C M

Jun 23, 2019

Very good!! I highly recommend!

By Jesupelumi P O

Aug 06, 2019

Amazing lectures. I had a good time learning.

By Bethania F D M

Aug 15, 2019

Thanks Michael for all the well explanation in the knowledge of financial, it really change my way to deal with my finances and how I can help my family as well.

This course is its like a mutual funds =D Have all the information that I might need. So surprise with so much information provided. Thank you so much!

By HOLLMAN M Z

Aug 28, 2019

muy buen curso

By Ibrahim Q

Jan 04, 2019

It was fantastic! But I think that it needs more improvement in calculations - especially algebra equations. Thanks!

By Jonathan R

Feb 11, 2017

Great stuff.

By Manoj R

Sep 26, 2017

The professor is awesome. I love his presentations. It is a good course and I hope it helps me in the future to manage my finances. I got chance to learn many new things from this course. Thank you all the direct and indirect team members of this course. Thank you very very much.

By tifini k

Jun 25, 2018

This course has been a complete blessing in my life (personally and professionally). I learned many concepts that I could apply in real life, in real time. My only suggestion is that the questions featured in the quizzes / assignments more closely align with the lecture material. Otherwise this is the perfect class to begin a foundation in the ever-changing world of finance.