Back to Personal & Family Financial Planning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Personal & Family Financial Planning by University of Florida

Personal and Family Financial Planning will address many critical personal financial management topics in order to help you learn prudent habits both while in school and throughout your lifetime....

E

May 03, 2020

Although I don't live in the US, this course was full of information that I can use by my financial planning. I got more information than I thought. Its system is well strutured, clear and coherent.

AA

May 26, 2018

The course was very accessible and very at ease when it came to completing the various assignments for evaluation. Was very satisfied with the video presentations and the various tutorials as well.

51 - 75 of 359 Reviews for Personal & Family Financial Planning

By Benoy M

Jan 08, 2019

I started this course with a divided mindset. But as i progressed, i found it intriguing and really gripping. this is an excellent course and materials are really helpful. i am really thankful for this opportunity to continue my learning.

By Azfar R

Aug 08, 2020

Excellent introductory course for anyone interested in personal finance or generally anyone who seeks to improve their money management know-hows. I learnt lots of new topics and it did reinforce my existing knowledge in finance as well.

By subharanjan b

Sep 02, 2020

The training is excellent and very beneficial for beginners who want to know the basics of investment and planning....I wanted to thank my trainer for such a great teaching on each and every topics,specially the mutual Fund section

By Stella Y W

Aug 29, 2016

It's my second time to enter this course, last time I quit in the middle due to time conflict. Professor is great on explaning these basic family financial planning things. Grateful & look forward to more related courses.

By Johannes B W

Mar 27, 2017

This course is awesome. It provides information about Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Insurances, and Taxes. The bonus material is also great which provides a chance to become a volunteer for the Internal Revenue Service.

By Ali A S C

Jun 14, 2020

I really loved everything about the course. It helped me to understand many important factors which are very important in our life. After completing the course, I would like to ensure some of these in my own life.

By Saleh S N

Jun 01, 2020

This course is wonderful I would recommend this to anyone out there especially those who wants to start there own life, marriage or move from parents home, I find out that is a helpful course for 20s young adults.

By Vivian F U

Jun 06, 2020

I am impressed completing this course. Thank you for the series of training and learning. I guess I can forge ahead and manage my personal finance and business I the future. It was really beneficial. Thank you.

By Steven G

Jun 19, 2020

Great course! It summarize the essence of personal finance. I have learned some of the lessons from youtube, but this course summarize them all and even add more useful things, and the explanation is very good.

By Ignatius O

Jul 25, 2020

Personal & family financial planning is great since it covers all the basic areas needed for financial intelligence all through from path to financial security to mutual funds. This is a very detailed course.

By Vijaykumar S H

Aug 10, 2020

It was very much helpful in understanding financial planning and saving for future uncertain incidents. I recomend this course to my other friends. Thank you Coursera for intriducing such insightful course.

By ONG C A

The course is very useful and informative. I learned the method to manage my personal and family financial planning. Financial planning at a young age would help me to save sufficient funds when I get old.

By Sneha K T J

Apr 24, 2020

The entire course is really worthy and adds to it much more practical examples too. The way of presentation and content structure is highly appreciable. I really found the course helpful and Insightful.

By Iaroslav G

Apr 20, 2020

Overall greatly informative course. However, taxation and investment parts, for those who don't fully understand them (like me), would have to get additional sources for better understanding. Great job!

By Elvira K

May 03, 2020

By KAren J H A

Sep 16, 2020

muy buen curso, nos brindaron las pautas para administrar bien nuestras finanzas personales y tener en cuenta todos los escenarios que se deben contemplar para generar valor a nuestros recursos.

By AKHILESH B

Aug 25, 2020

I am from technical field and had no knowledge about finance management and this course has really helped me understand many concepts in a easy, interactive manner. The host/teacher is expert!

By Ghamar N

Sep 17, 2020

I learned many things especially about tax and mutual funds and how to find the real rate and plan to budget for my self and how to be ready for somethings that happen accidentally.

By Rounak K

Aug 18, 2020

I have got nice insights about personal finance and investments. Got to know why insurance is necessary and why one should have goals and plans in place for a better retirement

By Zhanna M

Jul 01, 2020

This great course, that give me basic background knowledge about finance. So I want to study futher finance, accounting and business. Thank you Cousera and Dr.Gutter!

By Liana R

Finally teaching useful information that the schooling system failed us in. I've heard about so many of these topics, but never actually understood them until now.

By Suraj c

Jun 28, 2020

It was a very informative course for all those who would like to manage their funds effectively, and understand various ways in which their money works for them.

By Carlos A V R

Apr 09, 2020

It's a great course for getting involved in common financial terms and understanding how to manage your personal finances, in both the short term and long term.

By Georgiana S

Aug 08, 2020

The course is excellent, but the audio quality is very very poor. Please fix it, because the informations are extremely important and the teacher is very good!

By RAVINDRA A

Jul 19, 2020

I was great course . I learnt lot of thing about personal and family planning.set financial goal make worksheet and how to invest.it was amazing exeperience.