Back to Personal & Family Financial Planning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Personal & Family Financial Planning by University of Florida

Personal and Family Financial Planning will address many critical personal financial management topics in order to help you learn prudent habits both while in school and throughout your lifetime....

AA
May 25, 2018

The course was very accessible and very at ease when it came to completing the various assignments for evaluation. Was very satisfied with the video presentations and the various tutorials as well.

AB
Aug 24, 2020

I am from technical field and had no knowledge about finance management and this course has really helped me understand many concepts in a easy, interactive manner. The host/teacher is expert!

76 - 100 of 401 Reviews for Personal & Family Financial Planning

By Rounak K

Aug 18, 2020

I have got nice insights about personal finance and investments. Got to know why insurance is necessary and why one should have goals and plans in place for a better retirement

By Zhanna M

Jul 1, 2020

This great course, that give me basic background knowledge about finance. So I want to study futher finance, accounting and business. Thank you Cousera and Dr.Gutter!

By Kathleen S

Nov 20, 2020

This course was a tremendous opportunity to learn the ins and outs of financial planning from an energetic instructor who knows the material on a professional level.

By Liana R

Finally teaching useful information that the schooling system failed us in. I've heard about so many of these topics, but never actually understood them until now.

By Suraj C

Jun 28, 2020

It was a very informative course for all those who would like to manage their funds effectively, and understand various ways in which their money works for them.

By Carlos A V R

Apr 9, 2020

It's a great course for getting involved in common financial terms and understanding how to manage your personal finances, in both the short term and long term.

By Georgiana S

Aug 8, 2020

The course is excellent, but the audio quality is very very poor. Please fix it, because the informations are extremely important and the teacher is very good!

By RAVINDRA A

Jul 19, 2020

I was great course . I learnt lot of thing about personal and family planning.set financial goal make worksheet and how to invest.it was amazing exeperience.

By Teresa D

Aug 1, 2020

The instructor was very knowledgeable and the course was very informative. I've learned the steps I need to take in order to better my financial future.

By PANKAJ G

Aug 26, 2020

COURSE IS REALLY VERY HELPFUL TO KNOW HOW TO PLAN YOUR INVESTMENTS WITH THE HELP OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF FINANCIAL PORTFOLIO'S AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET

By Ravikumar P

Apr 20, 2020

Very Useful course. And My Instructor Mr. Michael S. Gutter, Ph.D.

Thank you for you selflessness. I will never forget your contribution to my life.

By Himanshu V

First of all Thank You Coursera Team For Giving all student A Best Platform for Learning and collect more and valuable knowledge again Thank You

By Cauan V M S

Apr 21, 2020

It's actually a pretty easy course, but it has great basics on all kinds of planning financially speaking. It accomplishes what you want.

By Christian A A E

May 7, 2020

Everything in the course is well-presented, and understandable for someone who completely has no prior knowledge on Financial Planning.

By Shernell E

VERY INFORMATIVE I HAVE A BETTER APPRECIATION FOR BUDGETING, SAVINGS, AND INVESTMENT. ALSO A BETTER INSIGHT ON INSURANCE. THANK YOU.

By Jack W

Aug 23, 2020

Definitely helped me learn more about personal finance, and made it easy for any type of background knowledge in financial success.

By First R

May 15, 2020

The course provides comprehensive contents of personal finance and they are very useful for my life to achieve my financial goal.

By Fario P P

Apr 8, 2020

very good explanation, but i suggest for the lecturer to use proper mic because in some video its hard to hear what you're saying

By Rizka A P N

I happy because i had a very important knowledge for my future life, and I think saving and investment is my priorities for now

By G Y

Apr 1, 2020

I have learned a lot in course this course was interesting and easy to u understand. They are explaining in very good manner.

By Raman Y

Sep 9, 2020

Financial education is essential and this course as a beginners level course does a great job of covering a lot of ground.

By critical m

Apr 22, 2020

This course is explain about hoe we can mange our money and where we have to invest our money so that we can get benefit .

By Christopher R B

May 4, 2020

Very informative course. More than than, it makes the student inspired to apply the learning in the course. Thanks a lot!

By sudindra

May 16, 2019

Self study material, clearly articulated presentation, links for various financial planning and participating approach

By Sabrina

Oct 4, 2020

I loved this course I learned a lot of new information that will be beneficial to my life.Very easy and informative.