Back to Personal & Family Financial Planning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Personal & Family Financial Planning by University of Florida

Personal and Family Financial Planning will address many critical personal financial management topics in order to help you learn prudent habits both while in school and throughout your lifetime....

AA
May 25, 2018

The course was very accessible and very at ease when it came to completing the various assignments for evaluation. Was very satisfied with the video presentations and the various tutorials as well.

AB
Aug 24, 2020

I am from technical field and had no knowledge about finance management and this course has really helped me understand many concepts in a easy, interactive manner. The host/teacher is expert!

101 - 125 of 454 Reviews for Personal & Family Financial Planning

By PANKAJ G

Aug 26, 2020

COURSE IS REALLY VERY HELPFUL TO KNOW HOW TO PLAN YOUR INVESTMENTS WITH THE HELP OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF FINANCIAL PORTFOLIO'S AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET

By Ravikumar P

Apr 20, 2020

Very Useful course. And My Instructor Mr. Michael S. Gutter, Ph.D.

Thank you for you selflessness. I will never forget your contribution to my life.

By Himanshu V

First of all Thank You Coursera Team For Giving all student A Best Platform for Learning and collect more and valuable knowledge again Thank You

By Cauan V M S

Apr 21, 2020

It's actually a pretty easy course, but it has great basics on all kinds of planning financially speaking. It accomplishes what you want.

By Christian A A E

May 7, 2020

Everything in the course is well-presented, and understandable for someone who completely has no prior knowledge on Financial Planning.

By Hardik G

Dec 25, 2020

Great structured. Excellent reference material provided, and take you from the scratch of financial planning. I recommend this course!

By Shernell E

VERY INFORMATIVE I HAVE A BETTER APPRECIATION FOR BUDGETING, SAVINGS, AND INVESTMENT. ALSO A BETTER INSIGHT ON INSURANCE. THANK YOU.

By Jack W

Aug 23, 2020

Definitely helped me learn more about personal finance, and made it easy for any type of background knowledge in financial success.

By First R

May 15, 2020

The course provides comprehensive contents of personal finance and they are very useful for my life to achieve my financial goal.

By Fario P P

Apr 8, 2020

very good explanation, but i suggest for the lecturer to use proper mic because in some video its hard to hear what you're saying

By jalan-jalan k

I happy because i had a very important knowledge for my future life, and I think saving and investment is my priorities for now

By Ammu A

Apr 1, 2020

I have learned a lot in course this course was interesting and easy to u understand. They are explaining in very good manner.

By Raman Y

Sep 9, 2020

Financial education is essential and this course as a beginners level course does a great job of covering a lot of ground.

By critical m

Apr 22, 2020

This course is explain about hoe we can mange our money and where we have to invest our money so that we can get benefit .

By Christopher R B

May 4, 2020

Very informative course. More than than, it makes the student inspired to apply the learning in the course. Thanks a lot!

By sudindra

May 16, 2019

Self study material, clearly articulated presentation, links for various financial planning and participating approach

By Sabrina

Oct 4, 2020

I loved this course I learned a lot of new information that will be beneficial to my life.Very easy and informative.

By mukkotichalam@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2020

Wealth management is best course to learn where we have to invest for further growth or increase of individual wealth

By Harshil

May 6, 2020

It was just awesome to learn from the professor. He was to the point and I got more than I expected from the course.

By Makarand J

Jul 19, 2020

Its wonderful course. Learned different aspect. What investments. Whats Risk. Risk vs Rewards, Types of insurance.

By Venkatesan R

Jul 6, 2020

This course help me to gain knowledge on the financial matters that can really help to manage my hard earned money

By Shyanne R

Jul 24, 2017

Really enjoying the course so far! Teaches the basics in an understanding format. A++ you get your money's worth!

By lynnhu

Jan 23, 2017

I'm an expat and this course is super helpful for me to understand the tax, retirement and investment in the US

By Bicheka M

Aug 14, 2020

I learnt a lot from this course. What I was doing right and what I need to put more effort into. Great course.

By shainkey g

Oct 6, 2020

The course content were very good and so was the professor. I definitely learned something out this course.