Back to Personal & Family Financial Planning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Personal & Family Financial Planning by University of Florida

Personal and Family Financial Planning will address many critical personal financial management topics in order to help you learn prudent habits both while in school and throughout your lifetime....

AA
May 25, 2018

The course was very accessible and very at ease when it came to completing the various assignments for evaluation. Was very satisfied with the video presentations and the various tutorials as well.

AB
Aug 24, 2020

I am from technical field and had no knowledge about finance management and this course has really helped me understand many concepts in a easy, interactive manner. The host/teacher is expert!

101 - 125 of 404 Reviews for Personal & Family Financial Planning

By Sabrina

Oct 4, 2020

I loved this course I learned a lot of new information that will be beneficial to my life.Very easy and informative.

By mukkotichalam@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2020

Wealth management is best course to learn where we have to invest for further growth or increase of individual wealth

By Harshil

May 6, 2020

It was just awesome to learn from the professor. He was to the point and I got more than I expected from the course.

By Makarand J

Jul 19, 2020

Its wonderful course. Learned different aspect. What investments. Whats Risk. Risk vs Rewards, Types of insurance.

By Venkatesan R

Jul 6, 2020

This course help me to gain knowledge on the financial matters that can really help to manage my hard earned money

By Shyanne R

Jul 24, 2017

Really enjoying the course so far! Teaches the basics in an understanding format. A++ you get your money's worth!

By lynnhu

Jan 23, 2017

I'm an expat and this course is super helpful for me to understand the tax, retirement and investment in the US

By Bicheka M

Aug 14, 2020

I learnt a lot from this course. What I was doing right and what I need to put more effort into. Great course.

By shainkey g

Oct 6, 2020

The course content were very good and so was the professor. I definitely learned something out this course.

By Almas A C

Jul 13, 2020

the best learn courses for the students when the pandemic situation to still productive. Thank you coursera

By Ivana P

Great course. I learned basic in finances, how to manage budget and what options I have to build my wealth.

By SHAILESH K

Jun 6, 2020

This course should done for each job worker and family member how to retain financial management, and all.

By Autumn T L

Jul 14, 2020

This course was very helpful. I hope to use the skills I learned for personal and professional purposes.

By Louise A K

Apr 18, 2020

Very interesting and not that hard to understand. Surely will definitely doing this on my daily basis!

By Subipra D

Apr 23, 2020

Taught me a lot, Now, I shall really want to become the richest man because now I know the know-how.

By FARHAAN H

Apr 19, 2020

Excellent course. A little difficult for non technical background people but its still manageable.

By Biswajit M

Aug 1, 2020

Excellent Knowledge Provide By University Of Florida and Thanks To Coursera To Bring Opportunity.

By Alexander R

Sep 25, 2017

Get course!!! It is always great to review basics. You never know, you might learn something new.

By Akshay K

Aug 19, 2020

This is very great course with all the touch points and awareness related to Personal Finance.

By MOHINI

Aug 18, 2020

Yes this course is very intresting to understanding the cocept of finance.

Thank you Coursera.

By Ali E

May 9, 2020

Thank you UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA, Thank you Mr. Michael S. Gutter, and Thank you coursera.org.

By James B

Jul 17, 2017

Great course. I learned a lot and feel more confident about my personal finances as a result

By Kumar a

May 2, 2020

VERY NICE AND EXPLAINED EACH AND EVERY TOPIC, PARAGRAPH IN FULL DETAILS. ABLE TO LEARN FAST

By Robin D

Mar 29, 2020

Even though it focuses on US citizens, it is very informative - even for internationals.

By Oana M

Aug 12, 2016

A really great approach to personal finance, with a lot of useful tips and information.