Back to Personal & Family Financial Planning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Personal & Family Financial Planning by University of Florida

Personal and Family Financial Planning will address many critical personal financial management topics in order to help you learn prudent habits both while in school and throughout your lifetime....

AA
May 25, 2018

The course was very accessible and very at ease when it came to completing the various assignments for evaluation. Was very satisfied with the video presentations and the various tutorials as well.

AB
Aug 24, 2020

I am from technical field and had no knowledge about finance management and this course has really helped me understand many concepts in a easy, interactive manner. The host/teacher is expert!

126 - 150 of 454 Reviews for Personal & Family Financial Planning

By Almas A C

Jul 13, 2020

the best learn courses for the students when the pandemic situation to still productive. Thank you coursera

By Ivana P

Great course. I learned basic in finances, how to manage budget and what options I have to build my wealth.

By SHAILESH K

Jun 6, 2020

This course should done for each job worker and family member how to retain financial management, and all.

By AKASH M

Mar 31, 2021

An interesting course for those who want to build their career in Financial planning or wealth management

By Autumn T L

Jul 14, 2020

This course was very helpful. I hope to use the skills I learned for personal and professional purposes.

By Louise A K

Apr 18, 2020

Very interesting and not that hard to understand. Surely will definitely doing this on my daily basis!

By Subipra D

Apr 23, 2020

Taught me a lot, Now, I shall really want to become the richest man because now I know the know-how.

By FARHAAN H

Apr 19, 2020

Excellent course. A little difficult for non technical background people but its still manageable.

By Biswajit M

Aug 1, 2020

Excellent Knowledge Provide By University Of Florida and Thanks To Coursera To Bring Opportunity.

By Alexander R

Sep 25, 2017

Get course!!! It is always great to review basics. You never know, you might learn something new.

By Akshay K

Aug 19, 2020

This is very great course with all the touch points and awareness related to Personal Finance.

By MOHINI

Aug 18, 2020

Yes this course is very intresting to understanding the cocept of finance.

Thank you Coursera.

By Ali E

May 9, 2020

Thank you UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA, Thank you Mr. Michael S. Gutter, and Thank you coursera.org.

By James B

Jul 17, 2017

Great course. I learned a lot and feel more confident about my personal finances as a result

By Kumar A

May 2, 2020

VERY NICE AND EXPLAINED EACH AND EVERY TOPIC, PARAGRAPH IN FULL DETAILS. ABLE TO LEARN FAST

By Zola-Ann S

Mar 25, 2021

This course was worth my time. I have a better idea on how to plan and manage finances.

By Robin D

Mar 29, 2020

Even though it focuses on US citizens, it is very informative - even for internationals.

By Oana M

Aug 12, 2016

A really great approach to personal finance, with a lot of useful tips and information.

By niranjan p

Aug 4, 2020

This is really nice course to make financial planning of oneself which we are unaware.

By Timothy T

Jul 21, 2020

Great course. It’s always nice to brush up on our personal financial planning habits.

By Bobby W S

Aug 1, 2020

Ver clear and practical for me. So can take practice and doing well by doing myself.

By MUHAMMAD F A

Jul 19, 2020

I lean a lot aboyt this subject and wil to improve the knowledge for my future plans

By Sardar S I

May 7, 2020

very interesting course just writing reports might be useful for the future courses.

By Sachin S G

Apr 15, 2020

An excellent course and its a must have life skill for all. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

By Noime L

Apr 10, 2020

A really great course for every one who wants to improve their financial budgeting.