Back to Ferrous Technology I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Ferrous Technology I by Pohang University of Science and Technology

Steel, ever-evolving material, has been the most preeminent of all materials since it can provide wide range of properties that can meet ever-changing requirements. In this course, we explore both fundamental and technical issues related to steels, including iron and steelmaking, microstructure and phase transformation, and their properties and applications....

M

Apr 6, 2020

If I say honestly this course was impressed me from all points of view. I am graduated with them who made this course through their hard and soul process. Again I wanna thanks to all professors.

RS

Sep 15, 2020

I think it is a great course, without hesitation, I will take the second part, the content is quite good, I would only prefer that the images with the casting animation were larger in general

26 - 50 of 165 Reviews for Ferrous Technology I

By Prem B C

Sep 16, 2020

This course helps to provide the better understanding of material science and technology invloved behind the iron making to the steel production.

By Adrià M B

Mar 30, 2019

Very interesting course. It is a very good introduction to iron and steel technologies an production.

The course topics are very well structured.

By Rachid M

May 1, 2020

Very good and clear on how the steel production process works. The videos are not very long so you can take 2-4 hours to complete the course.

By Mohamad H

Nov 21, 2018

The course contains a vital information about making steel an iron.

But the accent of the teacher is a bit bad, anyway it's a great course

By botika p

This course leads me to explore various technologies exists in manufacturing categories.thanking you for sharing your bright knowledge .

By Subham B

Really a great source to learn the steel making process. I have already visited Steel Plant and this helped me to revise my concepts.

By Caroline B

Aug 24, 2020

Very comprehensive training ! I thank you very very much for all those very detailed information on the iron and steel processes.

By MUKESH M

Apr 28, 2020

its very good course for a beginner to understand the steel making process. the course is explained very easily for each concept.

By Khalil M

Feb 13, 2020

This is outstanding opportunity for students who are at backward areas and also financial aid is awesome for deserving students.

By Hepin g

Jun 5, 2020

The fluency and speed of professors are perfectly paced and overall the experience of learning was of great use. THANK YOU

By Leonardo M T B

Apr 14, 2020

Great general overview and technical explanation of basically all the different routes during the whole steel production.

By Belal O

Oct 13, 2021

you have a simple explaining and sequence of steps like a story, thank you for teaching us about steel-making processes.

By Silvia R

May 28, 2019

Very well done! I met some difficulties for the accent of the Professors, but the transcription below helped anyway.

By SURIYA V

Jun 3, 2020

Thank you first of all, this course give me an overview of Iron and Steel making processes it is quite interesting.

By Arsalan S

May 23, 2020

The course was really good as I am metallurgy and materials engineer. it helped me a lot to refresh the concepts.

By KILAPARTHI S K

I am very happy about learning his course and I had got a brief idea of steels.thanks to each and every faculty.

By Francisco H A S

Feb 18, 2019

This cousre has been really helpful as it has given to me a better understanding in iron and steelmaking.

By Wasif A D

Apr 24, 2021

If you want to have thorough knowledge about Steel making, from first to last, You can do the course.

By Dilan A

Jul 6, 2019

I'm so glad I got to finish the whole course. The structure and the main topics were pretty accurate.

By Revgade A D

Jul 29, 2020

Very well explained by the mentor. Not a single time felt like memorizing the content. just good!

By VASUDEVAN N

May 12, 2020

Excellent Session. Thank you, professor, for teaching the subject nicely. Excellent Course.

By Nathaniel A

Dec 13, 2020

Great introductory course into the production process of iron, steel, and stainless steel.

By Keerthana V

May 6, 2020

Good ... your way of teaching made me understand clearly and it takes me step by step.

By Mirtunjay K

Sep 9, 2020

I loved this course. The way whole iron and steel making was covered was phenomenal.

By Logesh.M

Dec 2, 2018

It was good learning experience for me . I thank you to the instructor and coursera.