Back to Ferrous Technology I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Ferrous Technology I by Pohang University of Science and Technology

Steel, ever-evolving material, has been the most preeminent of all materials since it can provide wide range of properties that can meet ever-changing requirements. In this course, we explore both fundamental and technical issues related to steels, including iron and steelmaking, microstructure and phase transformation, and their properties and applications....

M

Apr 6, 2020

If I say honestly this course was impressed me from all points of view. I am graduated with them who made this course through their hard and soul process. Again I wanna thanks to all professors.

RS

Sep 15, 2020

I think it is a great course, without hesitation, I will take the second part, the content is quite good, I would only prefer that the images with the casting animation were larger in general

151 - 166 of 166 Reviews for Ferrous Technology I

By Juri F

Sep 28, 2020

Good in-depth but compact course about steel making processes!

By Juan P

Jan 3, 2019

Some times is difficult to hear what the teacher is saying

By akhil j

Apr 16, 2018

Simple and concise, The only issue is Korean accent.

By Rajat g

Mar 29, 2021

It was a great course to know how steel is produced

By Ahmed A

Sep 24, 2020

A really good course with valuable materials

By AGAN A

Aug 20, 2020

Excellent Webinar it's very useful to me

By harsh c

Jul 5, 2020

Very informative and easy to understand

By Dr. Y S

Apr 17, 2020

clear explain demo presentation is good

By Neelish M

Aug 30, 2020

I found the course to be informatives

By Ashita R

Aug 24, 2020

It was amazing experience.

By Ayyan P B

Jul 8, 2020

Very Good

By Mohammad A B

Jun 7, 2020

Good

By Alex V

Jun 10, 2021

Some of the English is off, making comprehension a little difficult and the flow of information is too much at each point, hard to absorb everything.

The English is off in the quiz questions also.

By Ahmed A B

Dec 11, 2018

This course doesn't talk about 2 major aspects of steel making:

1. Reheating gas furnace and 2. melting of scrap metal in induction melting furnace.