Back to Ferrous Technology I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Ferrous Technology I by Pohang University of Science and Technology

Steel, ever-evolving material, has been the most preeminent of all materials since it can provide wide range of properties that can meet ever-changing requirements. In this course, we explore both fundamental and technical issues related to steels, including iron and steelmaking, microstructure and phase transformation, and their properties and applications....

M

Apr 07, 2020

If I say honestly this course was impressed me from all points of view. I am graduated with them who made this course through their hard and soul process. Again I wanna thanks to all professors.

RS

Sep 16, 2020

I think it is a great course, without hesitation, I will take the second part, the content is quite good, I would only prefer that the images with the casting animation were larger in general

26 - 50 of 134 Reviews for Ferrous Technology I

By Caroline B

Aug 24, 2020

Very comprehensive training ! I thank you very very much for all those very detailed information on the iron and steel processes.

By MUKESH M

Apr 28, 2020

its very good course for a beginner to understand the steel making process. the course is explained very easily for each concept.

By Khalil M

Feb 14, 2020

This is outstanding opportunity for students who are at backward areas and also financial aid is awesome for deserving students.

By Hepin g

Jun 05, 2020

The fluency and speed of professors are perfectly paced and overall the experience of learning was of great use. THANK YOU

By Leonardo M T B

Apr 14, 2020

Great general overview and technical explanation of basically all the different routes during the whole steel production.

By Silvia R

May 28, 2019

Very well done! I met some difficulties for the accent of the Professors, but the transcription below helped anyway.

By SURIYA V

Jun 03, 2020

Thank you first of all, this course give me an overview of Iron and Steel making processes it is quite interesting.

By Arsalan S

May 23, 2020

The course was really good as I am metallurgy and materials engineer. it helped me a lot to refresh the concepts.

By KILAPARTHI S K

I am very happy about learning his course and I had got a brief idea of steels.thanks to each and every faculty.

By Francisco H A S

Feb 18, 2019

This cousre has been really helpful as it has given to me a better understanding in iron and steelmaking.

By Dilan A

Jul 06, 2019

I'm so glad I got to finish the whole course. The structure and the main topics were pretty accurate.

By Revgade A D

Jul 29, 2020

Very well explained by the mentor. Not a single time felt like memorizing the content. just good!

By VASUDEVAN N

May 12, 2020

Excellent Session. Thank you, professor, for teaching the subject nicely. Excellent Course.

By Keerthana V

May 06, 2020

Good ... your way of teaching made me understand clearly and it takes me step by step.

By Mirtunjay K

Sep 09, 2020

I loved this course. The way whole iron and steel making was covered was phenomenal.

By Logesh.M

Dec 02, 2018

It was good learning experience for me . I thank you to the instructor and coursera.

By Amita A F G

Sep 18, 2018

Very informational for people who want to have a basic grasp of ferrous technology.

By Ikem H

Oct 26, 2020

learned alot from this, very informative. Only wish the diagrams were a bit larger

By Melnikov N M

Jun 06, 2020

Жаль что на английском, но курс хороший и раскрывает отрасль достаточно глубоко.

By Mahesh N R

Apr 01, 2020

The course contents are good and got basic knowledge of ferrous technology.

By Nick d U

Apr 28, 2020

Excellent and comprehensive overview of steel making. I enjoyed it a lot.

By rajesh a

Apr 19, 2020

EXCELLENT COURSE FOR NON TECHNICAL PERSONS ASSOCIATED WITH FERRO INDUSTRY

By KRISHNENDU M

Jun 21, 2020

Best opportunity for this course, and my knowledge gain.

So, thank you

By 박준하

Aug 14, 2020

Great, but some captions should be edited..(there are some errors)

By Mohd w

Very informative and provide practical knowledge about the subject