Back to Accounting: Principles of Financial Accounting

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Accounting: Principles of Financial Accounting by IESE Business School

Financial Accounting is often called the language of business; it is the language that managers use to communicate the firm's financial and economic information to external parties such as shareholders and creditors. Nobody working in business can afford financial illiteracy. Whether you run your own business, work as a manager or are just starting your career, you want to understand financial information and be able to interact with accountants, controllers, and financial managers. You want to talk business! This course will provide you with the accounting language's essentials. Upon completion, you should be able to read and interpret financial statements for business diagnosis and decision-making. More importantly, you will possess the conceptual base to keep learning more sophisticated accounting and finance on your own. Do not forget that, as with any other language, becoming proficient with accounting requires constant practice....

DN
Aug 17, 2020

All topics covered in this course were explained well and shown how to implement, highly recommended for beginners and individuals who would like to brush up on their accounting knowledge foundations.

EN
Jul 16, 2018

The course was very interesting with a lot of real-life scenarios that made it very relatable. I will highly recommend it to anyone trying to find thier way through financial accounting principles.

701 - 716 of 716 Reviews for Accounting: Principles of Financial Accounting

By VENKATESHA B

Jul 14, 2021

Tests were very good. You could pass these tests only when there is a good understanding of the subject. Prof. Bheda's articulation of the subject was amazing.

By Diana L B

Aug 24, 2021

Excelente profesior, ad hoc a lo que necesito, se aprende muchísimo. Lo malo es que para los dos últimos quizzes no teníamos mucha información.

By Sheena E

Feb 7, 2021

This was a good foundation course. It allowed me to brush up on my past knowledge. I am definitely interested in completing the Specialization

By Ahmed K A

Sep 7, 2021

Marvelous course for beginners but I think week 4 wants more enrichment to be understandable for beginners more

By KinMeng C

Apr 8, 2021

This course let me refresh my accounting knowledge and enhance my analytical skill on financial statement.

By Shannice M D

Jan 5, 2021

They just need to be a little more clearer on the creating of the quiz questions

By KagisoNdou

Jan 28, 2021

It was a great refresher. I enjoyed the cause. Thank you

By Gabriel F

Dec 9, 2020

Good intro to accounting.

By István K

Jun 30, 2021

very educational

By Umair A

Jan 7, 2021

good

By Lea H

Jan 1, 2021

it was good and practical enough but the delivery can be improved. he kept going back and forth and it was a bit all over the place. some of the stuff from this course i actually understood in the second one, finance for managers, because it was much better structured

By Michele L

Aug 27, 2021

I have completed my accounting course but I have not received my certificate. It keeps telling me In Progress

By Deron S D

Mar 18, 2021

I am dropping out from this course

Mar 26, 2021