Back to Financial Reporting Capstone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Financial Reporting Capstone by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

4.4

The Capstone is the culminating project in the Financial Reporting Specialization. You will have the opportunity to combine the concepts and techniques obtained through all the courses in this specialization (Accounting Analysis I: The Role of Accounting as an Information System, Accounting Analysis I: Measurement and Disclosure of Assets, Accounting Analysis II: Measurement and Disclosure of Liabilities, and Accounting Analysis II: Accounting for Liabilities and Equity) and apply them to a real world accounting project. The Capstone project will be 3 weeks long. You must take the Capstone project class after taking all the other courses in this Specialization....

MD
Oct 6, 2019

I learned so much from this course. I used it as a refresher and I'm so glad I did. Some rules have changed since I initially studied accounting. Thanks.

MF
Jul 27, 2020

The course is very well organized with qualified material and outstanding professors!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Reviews for Financial Reporting Capstone

By Mary R D

Oct 7, 2019

By Marcelo F

Jul 28, 2020

By Mobeen A

Feb 13, 2020

Very informative and focused.

By Manavi S